Billie Joe's guitar - Blue

AuthorMessage
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
December 7th, 2005 at 03:09pm
Okay, i've heard too many different brands...
What brand is billie joe's guitar, blue?
please please help me!! thanks
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
December 7th, 2005 at 03:11pm
oh and can someone maybe pm me when they know the CORRECT answer to my question? thanks.
Beetlebum
Geek
Beetlebum
December 7th, 2005 at 03:42pm
Fernandes
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
December 7th, 2005 at 04:45pm
cheers for that
Trouble Bound Castaway
Falling In Love With The Board
Trouble Bound Castaway
December 7th, 2005 at 05:18pm
Fernandez was a sort of...copy of the Fender, which, was something like copyright infringement, they had to cut it short so Billie was really lucky to get the only one of those.
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
December 8th, 2005 at 02:28pm
hmmm okay, well does anyone know a guitar that is PRACTICLY the same as billie joe's? as the exact brand he's got is copyright infigereent or whatever?? thanks people!! Very Happy
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 8th, 2005 at 02:37pm
*riddance*924*:
hmmm okay, well does anyone know a guitar that is PRACTICLY the same as billie joe's? as the exact brand he's got is copyright infigereent or whatever?? thanks people!! Very Happy
Please god no shit faaa.yeah, are you telling me that you want the same guitar?

You'll be so mad at yourself O_o And being a little individual won't hurt you.
Beetlebum
Geek
Beetlebum
December 9th, 2005 at 07:42am
I think those guitars got discontinued some time ago. You can only get similar looking ones now.
Elvis Impersonator
Idiot
Elvis Impersonator
December 9th, 2005 at 10:47am
Beetlebum:
I think those guitars got discontinued some time ago. You can only get similar looking ones now.

yeah they did. i hear tokai make good ones.

and to *riddance*924* you'd be best getting a squier or fender strat cos they're virtually identical. and how would you get all the stickers and exactly the right colour?

sorry if i spoiled anyone's fun... Rolling Eyes
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
December 9th, 2005 at 11:45pm
i love blue...but i wouldnt want one just like it, cuz that would just feel weird, i think they were selling a dup. on e-bay a little while ago though if anyone was intersted
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 10th, 2005 at 02:45am
platypus30:
i love blue...but i wouldnt want one just like it, cuz that would just feel weird, i think they were selling a dup. on e-bay a little while ago though if anyone was intersted

I saw that. If I was really rich, I'd buy it, just to look at. Obviously, I'm not a really rich.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 10th, 2005 at 07:09am
omgimgothlolz:
platypus30:

I saw that. If I was really rich, I'd buy it, just to look at. Obviously, I'm not a really rich.
WTF?

Did you thief Photosho then?

It's like 599$ O_o

I would crash Blue on stage, but I'm not Billie Joe.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 10th, 2005 at 02:24pm
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:
platypus30:

WTF?

It's like 599$ O_o

O________o Thief Photoshop xD I believe you mean "steal" Photoshop. And yeah I did Very Happy Off Limewire, anyway. Trust me sweetie, if I was rich I wouldn't be sitting here in my ripped pants with my ripped underwear. No seriously, you can see right through to my skin. It's not a good thing.

Mooooooving on, if anyone wants to see it please be clicking here to see the Blue replica.
crazyfuckindrummer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
crazyfuckindrummer
December 12th, 2005 at 09:13pm
i saw a fernandes guitar that looked close to his except not blue,go to musiciansfriend.com
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
December 12th, 2005 at 10:15pm
If you go on ebay, every now and then a Fernandes guitar that's got the same headstock and everything but it's usually a white one or sunburst. You'd still have to change the pickup and everything so if I wanted a replica I'd just build one with random pieces, or just buy a sonic blue strat.
greenday121
Geek
greenday121
December 12th, 2005 at 10:44pm
http://samash.com/catalog/showitem.asp?ItemID=46392&SourceType=BestSeller

thats a squire that kinda looks like it, pretty cheap, just add a humbucker, stickers, and if u have money get a new neck, or just get an overall better guitar that looks like it ha
pomatoes
King For A Couple Of Days
pomatoes
December 12th, 2005 at 11:29pm
omgimgothlolz:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:
platypus30:

WTF?

It's like 599$ O_o

O________o Thief Photoshop xD I believe you mean "steal" Photoshop. And yeah I did Very Happy Off Limewire, anyway. Trust me sweetie, if I was rich I wouldn't be sitting here in my ripped pants with my ripped underwear. No seriously, you can see right through to my skin. It's not a good thing.

Mooooooving on, if anyone wants to see it please be clicking here to see the Blue replica.

i think the replicas funny! Very Happy
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
December 13th, 2005 at 08:33am
omgimgothlolz:
Gustav! At The Disco.:
omgimgothlolz:
platypus30:

WTF?

It's like 599$ O_o

[offtopic=totally]Well. I say theif. It's a better word... theifing is like borrowing xD

ROFLOL. Pre-Ripped pants are expensive! Cool
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
December 15th, 2005 at 06:51pm
Gustav! At The Disco.:
*riddance*924*:
Please god no shit faaa.yeah, are you telling me that you want the same guitar?

You'll be so mad at yourself O_o And being a little individual won't hurt you.

dude, no i don't want the exact same guitar, i've already got my own guitar and i'm not needing a new one anytime soon, i just wanted to know what guiatr blue was for some crappy project at skool. i am individual.
*riddance*924*
Geek
*riddance*924*
December 15th, 2005 at 06:54pm
i feel like dookie:
Beetlebum:

yeah they did. i hear tokai make good ones.

and to *riddance*924* you'd be best getting a squier or fender strat cos they're virtually identical. and how would you get all the stickers and exactly the right colour?

sorry if i spoiled anyone's fun... Rolling Eyes

lol, no i didnt wanna get the same guitar as billie joe i have my own guitar and i dont really want a new one yet like i said above it's for a stupid project at skool so i wont be needing the exact same stickers and colour. Laughing
Register