Snoop Dogg, supporters say Tookie should live.

AuthorMessage
Pretty Like Drugs
King For A Couple Of Days
Pretty Like Drugs
December 15th, 2005 at 05:14am
Robot:
he was killed.
there is a press conference on cnn.
read about some of it here > http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/12/13/williams.execution/index.html
*sigh*
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
December 15th, 2005 at 05:57am
Sheepo@_@:
tre_cool_is_god:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just like as if:
I'm against death penalty, so no, he shouldn't be executed.

i agree. has he apologised to the family?

you can apoligise but you cant bring back they're daughter though can you he deserves all he gets. He knew before he killed that the penalty was death then HAR well.
Of course an apoligy wont bring them back but you also can't live in hate. It controls and makes you feel worse about the past. It was wrong what he did, but we shouldnt judge him. Im against the death penalty so he shouldnt die.

ok so its ok for him to kill and not for others.?
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
December 15th, 2005 at 11:17am
Pretty Like Drugs:
I have always opposed to the death penalty. Maybe I would feel differently if my mother or someone close was raped, beaten and killed. But I think that if I was miraculously not clouded from reason by emotion in any situation, I would think that execution is not the way to go. Two wrongs don't make it right, and all that crap, and taking a human life is never right. Besides, a quick death is no punishment at all.

I don't know if this guy has genuinely changed for the better, or if it's a desperate act to save himself. But I don't think he should be executed.

you're right,
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
-Gahndi
I believe he HAS changed! The books weren't some recent thing he just did, all of his anti-gang stuff wasn't something he was just like....oh hey...i have court soon...maybe if i do this.
He has been in prison for 20 years...that's a long time to find out about yourself and grow up....realise your life is fucked up and you need to change. from there...maybe it was boredom....or..an 'act of god'....dunno..but something made him be like..."I can help" ya know?

but...it's too late now Sad
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 01:50am
tre_cool_is_god:
Sheepo@_@:
tre_cool_is_god:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just like as if:

you can apoligise but you cant bring back they're daughter though can you he deserves all he gets. He knew before he killed that the penalty was death then HAR well.
Of course an apoligy wont bring them back but you also can't live in hate. It controls and makes you feel worse about the past. It was wrong what he did, but we shouldnt judge him. Im against the death penalty so he shouldnt die.

Your so stupid! It goes for anyone who has killed. Point is we shouldnt judge anybody. Cause you yourself arent innocent. Rolling Eyes
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
December 19th, 2005 at 04:44am
Sheepo@_@:
tre_cool_is_god:
Sheepo@_@:
tre_cool_is_god:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just like as if:

Your so stupid! It goes for anyone who has killed. Point is we shouldnt judge anybody. Cause you yourself arent innocent. Rolling Eyes

He is a perfect example of why the death penalty is wrong....he wasn't innocent, but he didn't kill those people...if he would have plead guilty, he would have lived....does that not say innocent?
Also, he shouldn't have been killed because he has spent his prison life HELPING....he can stay in prison the rest of his life....but don't kill him..cause he's helping.
But it's been about a week now since he was murdered?
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
January 1st, 2006 at 08:16pm
If he WANTS to live on after doing something like that- if he had changed his lifestyle and mind and everything like that- would he be able to live with himself? I know I couldn't..
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
January 1st, 2006 at 08:17pm
Not that he SHOULD be killed, but--- the death penalty shouldn've been there from the beginning- or should it?
blueangel30142
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blueangel30142
January 3rd, 2006 at 10:26am
i go by the sayin and eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth.
(most of the time it depends but in the case of murder i go by it sometimes)

so yeah if you killed someone i think you should die b/c life is special and just takin it for someone they will never get it back and you should die as well for doin that.

P.S. But he did say sorry but sometimes sorry doesnt "cut it" and he also said he changed his life around. so really am on a thin line here.......i'll stop now.lol
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2006 at 11:06am
blueangel30142:
so yeah if you killed someone i think you should die

Does that go for the people who exectuted Tookie?

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and all?

(I think we all know what my stance on the death penalty is by now...)
blueangel30142
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blueangel30142
January 3rd, 2006 at 01:41pm
Bloodraine:
blueangel30142:
so yeah if you killed someone i think you should die

Does that go for the people who exectuted Tookie?

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth and all?

(I think we all know what my stance on the death penalty is by now...)

well, if you look up at my message again you do see that im kinda on a really thin line (i guess you can say im wishy washy.lol). But you know no one should deciced if someone should die or not.
but i do believe if you kill someone and not sorry for it and woudl do it again if you had a second chance at it then...yeah.
steady riot.
steady riot.
January 3rd, 2006 at 03:02pm
Just like as if:
RunningAwayFromPain
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RunningAwayFromPain
January 4th, 2006 at 12:42am
i dont think killing him serves any purpose, he is no longer a harm to society he will just sit in jail, the only reason people want to see him is dead is because America is soo hyped up on revenge that we want any one who has done something wrong to be dead, what ever happened to second chances and redemption, i dont think its right to kill a man just because america wants to see revenge, an eye for an eye will make the world go blinde
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 4th, 2006 at 11:26am
RunningAwayFromPain:
i dont think killing him serves any purpose, he is no longer a harm to society he will just sit in jail, the only reason people want to see him is dead is because America is soo hyped up on revenge that we want any one who has done something wrong to be dead, what ever happened to second chances and redemption, i dont think its right to kill a man just because america wants to see revenge, an eye for an eye will make the world go blinde

Yes he would be able to do damage in prison because he would be preaching his hatred from there and more crimes happen in prison than in nay other institution.

He killed someone, even if he didnt do it himself, he preached all the hatred and filth he's not able to do it again from hell is he, and i hope he is in hell.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 4th, 2006 at 11:50am
tre_cool_is_god:
RunningAwayFromPain:

Yes he would be able to do damage in prison because he would be preaching his hatred from there and more crimes happen in prison than in nay other institution.

He killed someone, even if he didnt do it himself, he preached all the hatred and filth he's not able to do it again from hell is he, and i hope he is in hell.

preaching his hatred? i dont get what you mean...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2006 at 11:53am
tre_cool_is_god:
RunningAwayFromPain:

(From my point of view hell doesn't exist...If it did...)

You wish for him to rot in hell surrounded fire and writhing in agony for all eternity until judgment day?. Condemn him like that?. *Sigh*

As I have said countless times, if it is okay for you to wish that level of hatred on someone, what makes you any better than him? You haven't killed anyone, no, But wishing them to be in pain forever?
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 4th, 2006 at 11:57am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
RunningAwayFromPain:

(From my point of view hell doesn't exist...If it did...)

You wish for him to rot in hell surrounded fire and writhing in agony for all eternity until judgment day?. Condemn him like that?. *Sigh*

As I have said countless times, if it is okay for you to wish that level of hatred on someone, what makes you any better than him? You haven't killed anyone, no, But wishing them to be in pain forever?

you're never better than anyone, but you can be as good as anyone Cool yep.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
January 5th, 2006 at 09:26am
i dno.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 5th, 2006 at 10:04am
he was reasponsible for the death of a girl, from hell or wherever he is now he cannot do it again.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 7th, 2006 at 05:55pm
I don't believe in the death penalty. Two wrongs don't make a right. Yes he killed but killing him won't bring back his victims.
For christ sake we're talking about a man's life here like Jesus once said (At this point I would like to point out I don't believe in God but the bible did have a few good points!) Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.
Ilse
Ilse
January 7th, 2006 at 06:14pm
Fuck Tookie, that bastard killed four people. I don't care if he's "turned his life around or "found Jesus".

It's a good thing he found Jesus 'cause he's going to be meeting him.
Register