Snoop Dogg, supporters say Tookie should live.

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 8th, 2006 at 04:02pm
September_has_Ended:
Fuck Tookie, that bastard killed four people. I don't care if he's "turned his life around or "found Jesus".

It's a good thing he found Jesus 'cause he's going to be meeting him.

nope he's going to meet hell!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 8th, 2006 at 04:29pm
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:
Fuck Tookie, that bastard killed four people. I don't care if he's "turned his life around or "found Jesus".

Give over...That isn't a very Christian view to have. Surely if you are a Christian of some kind you'll believe God when he says he will; "Have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life".

Shifty

I can't believe I've just quoted the Penitential Rite...Thats what years of standing up and reciting it in church does for you...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 8th, 2006 at 04:32pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:

Give over...That isn't a very Christian view to have. Surely if you are a Christian of some kind you'll believe God when he says he will; "Have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life".

Shifty

I can't believe I've just quoted the Penitential Rite...Thats what years of standing up and reciting it in church does for you...

But he murdered people..surely from a Christian's point of view he should go to hell?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 8th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:

Shifty

But he murdered people..surely from a Christian's point of view he should go to hell?

And here was me thinking one of the main messages of Christianity was to forgive eachother...Y'know, the whole Confession followed by repenting stuff?

Jesus supposedly died for our sins and for the salvation of mankind...'God' supposedly loves us all...

Ah, I'm just saying what I know...
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 8th, 2006 at 04:43pm
If he's inspired a lot of people to live better lives instead of being in gangs, I think it would be worse if they killed him. Of course it's not right to kill four people, but they're already dead, and he doesn't pose a threat anymore. He's helping. So I don't really see a point in killing him.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 8th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:

Shifty

And here was me thinking one of the main messages of Christianity was to forgive eachother...Y'know, the whole Confession followed by repenting stuff?

Jesus supposedly died for our sins and for the salvation of mankind...'God' supposedly loves us all...

So what's "hell" there for then..O.O
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 8th, 2006 at 04:46pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:

Shifty

To instill fear. Motives for obedience. I would guess...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 9th, 2006 at 04:33am
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:

Shifty

just think about it in america they have a 3 strikes and your out rule, so he must have done somthing more than what we all know anyway. Unless of course they give the death penalty out on the first murder charge which i very much doubt.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 9th, 2006 at 04:35am
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
September_has_Ended:

Shifty

just think about it in america they have a 3 strikes and your out rule, so he must have done somthing more than what we all know anyway. Unless of course they give the death penalty out on the first murder charge which i very much doubt.

oh yeah and i'm not a christian anymore, i believe in if your live right then noone can be your judge jury and executioner. Live your life with what you think is right and then when the time comes we'll have to see.
Register