Prussian Blue

AuthorMessage
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 04:07pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Offtopic, but I love the new colours of your avatar Meg.

Why thank you m'dear...I thought Grey was a little too dull anyway.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 8th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
we had prince william dress up in an SS uniform what do you all think about that?

Yes that wasn't directed at me but...I have one word for this subject; 'Over-Reaction'.

It was wrong of him, it was stupid, but for heaven's sake, it was a fancy dress party. If I did that, nobody would give a damn because i'm nothing to the world.

But he's the Prince so he has to.

I was watching the thing a couple of months ago, a drama about Prince Edward, you know, the one who married the woman and no-one wanted him to.
Anyway, it was really good, but one particular line stood out to me.

Edward: The law states that any man should be able to marry whoever he damn well likes
Random man: But Sir, you are not a man. You are the King of England.

Not fair I know, and I agree it was an over reaction. But that's just how some people view it.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
February 8th, 2006 at 04:42pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
tre_cool_is_god:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
hmm. did anyone see the nazi hate rock programme on channel 5 last night?

nope i missed it was it any good?

it was interesting, but scary. the amount of nazi bands is just horrifying, and at one gig there was a boy of about 7 doing the zeig heil. and that sickened me.

fuck i no, it wa sliek, you're just driving the youngest of kids to think the sickest of things!!! it's was pathetic but funny at the same time Laughing dont mind me. i'm an idiot.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 8th, 2006 at 05:00pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
we had prince william dress up in an SS uniform what do you all think about that?

Yes that wasn't directed at me but...I have one word for this subject; 'Over-Reaction'.

It was wrong of him, it was stupid, but for heaven's sake, it was a fancy dress party. If I did that, nobody would give a damn because i'm nothing to the world.

But he's the Prince so he has to.

I was watching the thing a couple of months ago, a drama about Prince Edward, you know, the one who married the woman and no-one wanted him to.
Anyway, it was really good, but one particular line stood out to me.

Edward: The law states that any man should be able to marry whoever he damn well likes
Random man: But Sir, you are not a man. You are the King of England.

Not fair I know, and I agree it was an over reaction. But that's just how some people view it.

i watched a film that was called the lost prince that was pretty sad and interesting at the same time.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 8th, 2006 at 05:13pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

yeah thats what i thought aswell.

It was Prince Harry actually.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 8th, 2006 at 06:05pm
NeoSteph:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

yeah thats what i thought aswell.

It was Prince Harry actually.

whoops sorry! Embarassed
Register