Does "Live Freaky Die Freaky" mock murders?

AuthorMessage
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 05:32pm
heh..I HIGHLY doubt that Mason will EVER get perol...he's crazy..and everyone knows it. I mean you don't commet and/or plan some 40 murders and get out of Jail.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 07:26pm
+Messiahofthe7-11+:
heh..I HIGHLY doubt that Mason will EVER get perol...he's crazy..and everyone knows it. I mean you don't commet and/or plan some 40 murders and get out of Jail.

he has been parolled twice before, if your good in prision, it isnt that hard, and he targets celebrities, thats his thing, well his cults things, music influences him, Helter Skelter was a song before he named his race war after it.

He is crazy, but has anything been on the news about him in the last 10 years that would make it look as if he was still crazy in prizion, dont think so
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 07:27pm
*meggy72*wants2bminority:
this is kinda scary and all... i never knew exactly what the movie was about... at first i thought, 'Hey cool, Green Day's in a movie!' but now that i know what the movie's about, well, i dont even think its funny making fun of all those deaths!!!!

and second, if Manson gets out, it'd be stupid for him to kill those celebreties, even if it was wrong of them to make a movie off of what happened ... and it would be hard for him to get to the celebrities anyways... Rolling Eyes

His cult targets celebrities, Sharon Tate was an actor, his cult killed some producer and his wife, thats who they target, which is why he is so infamous
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 07:29pm
Now, I also think that he will never get out of jail, considering the crime he commited, but if he didnt have a chance they wouldnt have put him up for paroll in the first place

and the California court system is.... interesting
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 07:33pm
Bloodraine:
Kid, kids, calm down. I highly doubt Manson will get out. And even if he does, I doubt even more that he will kill Green Day.

And on the subject of Manson being put to death, well, you say he should, and I think otherwise. If it were up to you, would you consign him to the electric chair?.

If the answer is 'Yes', then what makes you and Charlie any different from eachother?. You would both be responsible for murders then.

He killed 35 innocent people and finds that acceptable, and we want a murderer to get leathal injection to prevent him from commiting further crimes. I have no problem with being a murderer in that scenario
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 12:25pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
Kid, kids, calm down. I highly doubt Manson will get out. And even if he does, I doubt even more that he will kill Green Day.

And on the subject of Manson being put to death, well, you say he should, and I think otherwise. If it were up to you, would you consign him to the electric chair?.

If the answer is 'Yes', then what makes you and Charlie any different from eachother?. You would both be responsible for murders then.

He killed 35 innocent people and finds that acceptable, and we want a murderer to get leathal injection to prevent him from commiting further crimes. I have no problem with being a murderer in that scenario

My understandiong of the case is, Manson prefered other members of his Family to do his dirty work. Indeed, Sadie (Susan Atkins) Tex (Robert Watson) and many others who I haven't the time to name played a bigger part in the deaths than most people realise. Also, It is not my fault the state of California outlawed the death penalty 1972. But if you want to discuss the acceptability of murder, we can do it in another thread.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 05:38pm
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

My understandiong of the case is, Manson prefered other members of his Family to do his dirty work. Indeed, Sadie (Susan Atkins) Tex (Robert Watson) and many others who I haven't the time to name played a bigger part in the deaths than most people realise. Also, It is not my fault the state of California outlawed the death penalty 1972. But if you want to discuss the acceptability of murder, we can do it in another thread.

He above all other people is responsible for those deaths, the murders are also guilty, they choose to get caught up in the cult, but Charles Manson has killed people himself, the Manson family murdered alot more people other than Sharon Tate
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
December 21st, 2005 at 04:23am
The man was sick, my girlfriends relative of some sort knew him during or before or some time of his murders.
Anyway, it's not right for them to mock this, not mr. manson...i could care less...he was a dick.
But the familys of his, and his cult members victims.
That's fucked.
I haven't seen this movie...and i thought about buying it before I knew what it was about....i might still watch it to see what all the fuss is about...but not likely...anyway...it seems as though not just the guys of green day.....but members of rancid,lars frederisksen and the bastards, blink 182, and kelly osborne were also involved.....those are the ones i recognized.
anyway...here is a list of the cast v
Nick 13 .... TV Reporter #1 (voice)
Billie Joe Armstrong.... Charlie (voice)
Tim Armstrong.... Narrator
Rob Aston.... Cop #3 (voice)
Travis Barker.... Cop #2 (voice)
Tre Cool.... Prosecutor Bug/ The Maid (voice)
Warren Fitzgerald.... The Judge (voice)
Matt Freeman.... Heino (voice)
Davey Havok.... Hay (voice)
Theo Kogan.... Hadie (voice)
Benji Madden.... Interrogator #1 (voice)
Jason Schmidt.... The Nomad
Janis Tanaka.... Mrs. Ha Bianca (voice)
Jane Wiedlin.... Squeaky (voice)
Sean Yseult.... Heslie (voice)
rest of cast listed alphabetically:
Asia Argento.... Habagail Folger (voice)
Mike Dirnt.... TV Anchorman (voice)
Lars Frederiksen.... Steve Apparent
Matt Freeman.... Mr. Habianca (voice)
Joel Madden.... Interrogator #2 (voice)
Doug McKean.... The Jury (voice)
Kelly Osbourne.... Sharon (as Kelly Posbourne)
Brett Reed.... Cop #1 (voice)
Henry Rollins.... (voice)
Rob Zabrecky.... T.V. Announcer
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
December 21st, 2005 at 04:35am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

He above all other people is responsible for those deaths, the murders are also guilty, they choose to get caught up in the cult, but Charles Manson has killed people himself, the Manson family murdered alot more people other than Sharon Tate

I'm pretty sure he got his cultees to do a lot of the dirty work...he was just the mastermind behind most of the stuff.
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
December 21st, 2005 at 09:49am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
*meggy72*wants2bminority:
this is kinda scary and all... i never knew exactly what the movie was about... at first i thought, 'Hey cool, Green Day's in a movie!' but now that i know what the movie's about, well, i dont even think its funny making fun of all those deaths!!!!

and second, if Manson gets out, it'd be stupid for him to kill those celebreties, even if it was wrong of them to make a movie off of what happened ... and it would be hard for him to get to the celebrities anyways... Rolling Eyes

His cult targets celebrities, Sharon Tate was an actor, his cult killed some producer and his wife, thats who they target, which is why he is so infamous

i never heard of sharon tate - whatever, ok so maybe he CAN find a way to get to famous ppl!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 21st, 2005 at 11:22am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Bloodraine:

I am fully aware that the Manson family have killed many other people.
Rolling Eyes
You say he above all is responsible for their deaths? well, Perhaps you should take into account what Robot has said which I believe to be correct.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
December 23rd, 2005 at 10:24am
Well, I haven't seen the movie so I really can't say anything. But from I've been told on this thread, it's serious. So I agree that the movie should never have been made.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 23rd, 2005 at 10:10pm
Immortally Jaded:
Well, I haven't seen the movie so I really can't say anything. But from I've been told on this thread, it's serious. So I agree that the movie should never have been made.

you have like the same haircut as me only mine is purple. Green Days safety is probably not an issue, but if the manson cult is offended, it is. I am more concered about how disturbing it is
Faith
Addict
Faith
December 23rd, 2005 at 11:27pm
Well, technically Manson didn't kill anyone and it's all quite questionable there. Manson was denied his Constitutional rights during trial...yadayadayada.
I haven't seen the movie, but I understand why people would get insulted. Yet, there is always the other side of the argument that has as much right to live as yours. Some people worship Mason, for his honestly and for his environment protection ideas. There are movies and books that describe Manson as the concentration of all evil - so, why can't there be movies defending the opposite point of view? Don't like it - don't watch it.

Mason is up for parole in 2007 (as far as I know), and he won't get out. He'll never get out. That's better for everyone, including him, and everyone knows it. Either way, if he did want to kill someone, I'm sure he'd handle it out of prison.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
December 24th, 2005 at 10:08am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Immortally Jaded:

you have like the same haircut as me only mine is purple. Green Days safety is probably not an issue, but if the manson cult is offended, it is. I am more concered about how disturbing it is

Um... alright.
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
December 25th, 2005 at 08:11pm
Well, atleast the movie made people think about those murderes.Ok, so some people may think that it was hilarious and all that crap but those people won't really matter anyway. Nowadays, it's really hard to turn peoples heads if you can't think a bit out of the box..
HolleeHysteria
Falling In Love With The Board
HolleeHysteria
December 26th, 2005 at 05:34am
I dont think they were mocking the murders as such just the murderer but it could still cause offence, I personally dont think there is anything to worry about... If anyone was really concerned Green Day would take extreme measures in order to keep themselves safe.
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
Geek
KJ*Kisack*and*BJ*Arm
December 26th, 2005 at 10:53pm
live freaky die freaky sounds, well, quite frankly.....freaky.
Vanity and Death
Vanity and Death
December 28th, 2005 at 01:43am
Bloodraine:
Yeah, but I didn't convince followers into murdering innocent people and celebrities. That's the difference between me and him. He has been convicted of being the mastermind behind the many murders. He is not innocent; he has already done his multiple and sickening crimes and what reason does he have left to live? I am mainly one who does not care for the death penalty in general, but in this case, I see no reason for him to continue in even the basic necessity of breathing.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
December 28th, 2005 at 10:40am
she is synthetic.:
Bloodraine:
Yeah, but I didn't convince followers into murdering innocent people and celebrities. That's the difference between me and him. He has been convicted of being the mastermind behind the many murders. He is not innocent; he has already done his multiple and sickening crimes and what reason does he have left to live? I am mainly one who does not care for the death penalty in general, but in this case, I see no reason for him to continue in even the basic necessity of breathing.

I must admit I have little knowledge as to who authorises and controlls the Death Penalty. Lets say a Judge is the person doing the condemning. If you were a high court Judge (I don't know what they call 'em in other countries) you would, essentially, be ordering your 'followers' (In this case a trained and qualified executioner) to administer the lethal injection/hang Manson. To murder Him.

On the subject of the Death Penalty, I franky don't give a damn about what Manson did and who he did it to. What gives you the supreme right?. What makes you any fucking better than him?. Why do you assume you have the right to end his life?. Who made you God?.

You and Charlie both came into the world the same way, you are both human beings, you are both equals. Nobody, and I mean nobody on this earth should have the authority or power to decide who lives or who dies. It is out of our hands. Manson may not deserve to walk free but he certainly does not deserve death. Nobody does.

I'm sorry if i'm being offensive but this one subject I am very passionate about. Ever since my parents explained to me as a small child what 'Death Row' was, it sickened me. I don't think I could ever, ever bring myself to be in favor of the Death Penalty.
Register