Sydney SCG - Kid on Stage hosing down crowd - PHOTOS/FOOTAGE

AuthorMessage
violet
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
violet
December 18th, 2005 at 10:31pm
At last wednesdays concert Billie joe pulled my 8 yr old son up on stage with him to help him hose down the crowd. (it was about 20 minutes before he pulled 3 people out of the crowd to play)

If anyone has photos or footage - or even if you just know where I might find it - can you please email me at

me@digitalprincess.net

I'm even willing to pay for them.

As any Green Day fan would know - it was the moment of his (& my) life - He will be telling the story for years to come - and having photos of it would just be - well yeah it means a lot.

Cheers

Violet
Abby :retard:
Geek
Abby :retard:
December 18th, 2005 at 10:34pm
Welcome to GSB. I'm not sure where you could get photos, but I'll post here if I come across any. Just a hint... spell it 'Billie Joe' and 'Green Day' or you might get bashed.
.Ashley.
Falling In Love With The Board
.Ashley.
December 18th, 2005 at 10:36pm
Abby Retard:
Welcome to GSB. I'm not sure where you could get photos, but I'll post here if I come across any. Just a hint... spell it 'Billie Joe' and 'Green Day' or you might get bashed.
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
December 18th, 2005 at 10:45pm
awww, Your sun is very lucky Very Happy I hope you find those pictures Wink
violet
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
violet
December 18th, 2005 at 10:51pm
I know - kick me, I can't apologise enough for spelling it wrong, I love green day but admit I'm not a die hard fan - well not untill wednesday that is!

But I am a die hard NIRVANA fan & I get the shits when people spell it wrong or dont put it in capitals.

I really appreciate any help or suggestions - even if you just post to keep this at the top.

Cheers
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
December 18th, 2005 at 11:08pm
Hmm, I'll move this to Tour.
And welcome to gsb.
**Billies*BItch!**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**Billies*BItch!**
December 18th, 2005 at 11:25pm
OMG..i remember i remember him..he was so cute. lol aww i hope you find the pictures. ill have a look around for you cos i took a lot of pics at the gig so yeah. good luck!!
Smells_Like_Nirvana
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Smells_Like_Nirvana
December 19th, 2005 at 12:08am
**Billies*BItch!**:
OMG..i remember i remember him..he was so cute. lol aww i hope you find the pictures. ill have a look around for you cos i took a lot of pics at the gig so yeah. good luck!!

can u post them plz?
muzz
Geek
muzz
December 19th, 2005 at 12:29am
this wasn't the kid who Billie Joe took his hat off was it..? and then wore it for a bit

punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
December 19th, 2005 at 03:09am
speaking of which, did Billie Joe give back that kids hat?
muzz
Geek
muzz
December 19th, 2005 at 04:14am
i wasnt actually at the concert.. but i heard he threw it into the crowd lol

and i dunno if he threw it anywhere near where the kid was Confused
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 19th, 2005 at 04:33am
violet:
I know - kick me, I can't apologise enough for spelling it wrong, I love green day but admit I'm not a die hard fan - well not untill wednesday that is!

But I am a die hard NIRVANA fan & I get the shits when people spell it wrong or dont put it in capitals.

I really appreciate any help or suggestions - even if you just post to keep this at the top.

Cheers

Nirvana is supossed to be in capitals? O.o
**Billies*BItch!**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**Billies*BItch!**
December 19th, 2005 at 07:02am
omgimgothlolz:
violet:

Cheers

Nirvana is supossed to be in capitals? O.o

yeah i didnt know that either..i read his journals and everything and i didnt even notice that..lol
Girl Who Fogs Her World
Geek
Girl Who Fogs Her World
December 21st, 2005 at 08:12pm
was he on the side that Jason was or the side that Mike was because i have a couple of pics from the ki on Jason's but they're blurry because there from my phone
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 21st, 2005 at 09:36pm
i think there's a photo of your son that you can buy here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/6-x-GREENDAY-Photos-Choose-your-own-set-3_W0QQitemZ7574687640QQcategoryZ1421QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
December 21st, 2005 at 10:47pm
omgimgothlolz:
i think there's a photo of your son that you can buy here: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/6-x-GREENDAY-Photos-Choose-your-own-set-3_W0QQitemZ7574687640QQcategoryZ1421QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Now there's something ya don't hear everyday!
Zing!
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
January 5th, 2006 at 06:02am
Abby Retard:

She did spell them right.... Confused
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 5th, 2006 at 06:08am
<3BlackRoseOfDeath:
Abby Retard:

She did spell them right.... Confused

Last edited by violet on 1919/1212/05050505; edited 1 time in total

and she made another thread in another section, also spelling incorrectly.
violet
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
violet
January 17th, 2006 at 10:08pm
I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone that has helped me to track down some photos of the concert in Sydney.

Also im sorry I spelt it wrong, but fuck - I didnt know I had to be able to spell to like a band - I may have taken my kid to the concert, but I've loved them since 94. - maybe your just jealous!!

Anyway thanks again - and if anyone else knows of any other photos or footage of the gig please let me know at
me@digitalprincess.net

thanks!

The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 29th, 2006 at 02:42am
violet:
I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone that has helped me to track down some photos of the concert in Sydney.

Also im sorry I spelt it wrong, but fuck - I didnt know I had to be able to spell to like a band - I may have taken my kid to the concert, but I've loved them since 94. - maybe your just jealous!!

Anyway thanks again - and if anyone else knows of any other photos or footage of the gig please let me know at
me@digitalprincess.net

thanks!

you're a parent yet you don't know that the word is "you're" not "your"?

and you've loved them for over 10 years, yet you don't know that Green Day is TWO words or that it's "Billie Joe" not "Billy Jo" Hand

and jealous of what? i have almost the whole concert on my computer Hand
Register