Sydney SCG - Kid on Stage hosing down crowd - PHOTOS/FOOTAGE

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 29th, 2006 at 05:36am
question_everything:
you're a parent yet you don't know that the word is "you're" not "your"?

and you've loved them for over 10 years, yet you don't know that Green Day is TWO words or that it's "Billie Joe" not "Billy Jo" Hand

and jealous of what? i have almost the whole concert on my computer Hand

No you don't you loser, you have the Melb 'cert Very Happy xD I could get you Syd audio if you wanted, but I'm lazy so I won't.
violet
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
violet
January 29th, 2006 at 07:03pm
omg get a life - your existence must suck if you have nothing better to do than pick up my typo's .

Looser
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
January 29th, 2006 at 09:52pm
Lik! On Her Ass.:
question_everything:

and you've loved them for over 10 years, yet you don't know that Green Day is TWO words or that it's "Billie Joe" not "Billy Jo" Hand

No you don't you loser, you have the Melb 'cert Very Happy xD I could get you Syd audio if you wanted, but I'm lazy so I won't.

yes O_o

i knew that Very Happy

lfmao @ me thinking she was talking about the Melb' concert not the sydney concert xD

lmfao @ your username, Lik, i still find it funny

lmfao @ me
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 29th, 2006 at 09:54pm
violet:
omg get a life - your existence must suck if you have nothing better to do than pick up my typo's .

Looser

Hand @ you

i have a life and "billy joe" that is not a typo, "greenday" ok, yeha, mabye. but you made two threads and spelt it "greenday" and "billy joe" twice Hand
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 30th, 2006 at 10:54am
question_everything:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
question_everything:

yes O_o

i knew that Very Happy

lfmao @ me thinking she was talking about the Melb' concert not the sydney concert xD

lmfao @ me

Ya know, if you say my username outloud it sounds like, "lick on her ass". Like. Lick @_@

lmfao @ @_@

lmfao @ you lmfao-ing yourself.

lmfao @ my Hand @ Hand sig.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
January 31st, 2006 at 09:57pm
Lik! On Her Ass.:
question_everything:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
question_everything:

yes O_o

i knew that Very Happy

lmfao @ me

Ya know, if you say my username outloud it sounds like, "lick on her ass". Like. Lick @_@

lmfao @ @_@

lmfao @ you lmfao-ing yourself.

lmfao @ my Hand @ Hand sig.

lmfao @ you lmfao-ing @ me lmfao-ing myself

lmfao @ how you did the "Hand @ Hand" thing on MSN coz you were Hand-ing my Hand
"x"
"x"
February 17th, 2006 at 07:12am
May 13 <3:
violet:

Looser

Hand @ you

i have a life and "billy joe" that is not a typo, "greenday" ok, yeha, mabye. but you made two threads and spelt it "greenday" and "billy joe" twice Hand
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao I am literally cacking myself laughing lmfao lmfao lmfao I now have the hiccups lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
"x"
"x"
February 17th, 2006 at 07:18am
May 13 <3:
violet:
I just wanted to say Thank you to everyone that has helped me to track down some photos of the concert in Sydney.

Also im sorry I spelt it wrong, but fuck - I didnt know I had to be able to spell to like a band - I may have taken my kid to the concert, but I've loved them since 94. - maybe your just jealous!!

Anyway thanks again - and if anyone else knows of any other photos or footage of the gig please let me know at
me@digitalprincess.net

thanks!

Don't worry, Meg. She's probably younger than you, anyway.
CheekyChops
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CheekyChops
February 21st, 2006 at 11:02pm
violet:

Looser

lol, sorry but it's spelt loser Razz That says looser, as in "loosen the rope, its too tight" or "shes a loose bitch" Razz

Anyway being serious now, your son is sooo lucky, man was i jealous of him lol. I was at that concert!!!!

My boyfriend was right up the front cos its been his dream to be chosen by BJ to play the guitar or bass with them, but i got lost in the crowd and he came looking for me, and he missed out so i feel so bad now Sad

But anyway, pics! My friend took a camera, so ill see if she took any of him then, but they wont be great cos she wasnt in the Idiot Zone, she was up in general admission, but my bf and i were.

I do however have pics from the SuperDome concert in March in Sydney. We snuck our digital camera in and we were pretty much against the barriers in the mosh pit, right up front Very Happy
Billies Lost Son
Geek
Billies Lost Son
February 24th, 2006 at 11:24pm
CheekyChops:
violet:

Looser

lol, sorry but it's spelt loser Razz That says looser, as in "loosen the rope, its too tight" or "shes a loose bitch" Razz

lmfao Rofl <3
Register