Prejudice towards Christians

AuthorMessage
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
January 21st, 2006 at 05:55am
my best friend is christian. i dont hold anything against her for that.

i dont have a religion. i've never been baptised or accepted into any religion so i cant judge on how others want to live their life because i dont know what it's like.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 08:13am
http://www.usbible.com/War/MosesL.htm

Thats is but one piece of evidence, Search around, perhaps READ the bible, the old testament portrays god to be a spitful jealous and evil ^_^

Like he told Moses to slaughter anyone between him and israel. *Tuts* Murder and suchlike!? Surely not!? Oh but alas it is.

You should have watched the program Relgion is the root of all evil presentged by dawkins. Im glad he's decided to educate people. You are obviously In need of some enlightment on your naive outlook on life.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 10:33am
PanicOfBeliever:
http://www.usbible.com/War/MosesL.htm

Thats is but one piece of evidence, Search around, perhaps READ the bible, the old testament portrays god to be a spitful jealous and evil ^_^

Like he told Moses to slaughter anyone between him and israel. *Tuts* Murder and suchlike!? Surely not!? Oh but alas it is.

You should have watched the program Relgion is the root of all evil presentged by dawkins. Im glad he's decided to educate people. You are obviously In need of some enlightment on your naive outlook on life.

If you kids actually studied the Bible, you'd know as soon as Jesus arrived on the scene the Old Testament was discounted.

And, can we please not resort to petty name calling again? You know when you're loosing the argument, 'tis best to go down gracefully.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 12:05pm
Afew things to note:

Arguement? This is supposed to be a debate which you has of yet provided no evidence to counteract mine, therefore making you "pwned n00bzz"
You try to shrug it off bycalling my truths petty and trying to make yourselves not lose more than you already have.

To add more for you to try to shrug off I state that your bible has no because of the fact that it may have been influenced by jesus himself, and hyperboled by his followers no doubt, science proves all your "Omgz jesus is so speshal" theory wrong. He was a drunken opium smoker who may have been intelligent. Wow.

Oh by the way smash this evidence

http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 12:10pm
PanicOfBeliever:
Afew things to note:

Arguement? This is supposed to be a debate which you has of yet provided no evidence to counteract mine, therefore making you "pwned n00bzz"
You try to shrug it off bycalling my truths petty and trying to make yourselves not lose more than you already have.

To add more for you to try to shrug off I state that your bible has no because of the fact that it may have been influenced by jesus himself, and hyperboled by his followers no doubt, science proves all your "Omgz jesus is so speshal" theory wrong. He was a drunken opium smoker who may have been intelligent. Wow.

Firstly, I am not a newcomer to these boards

Secondly, I am not a Christian

Thirdly, I am not going further humour you, and instead shall wait for one of the moderators to sort you out for breaking a rule...

Fourth, I said your name calling was petty...Not your opinion, genius.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 12:18pm
And yet you still shrug away my evidence. And when I was refering to truths you take as insults, sorry you have to be so emtionally sensative.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 12:22pm
PanicOfBeliever:
And yet you still shrug away my evidence. And when I was refering to truths you take as insults, sorry you have to be so emtionally sensative.

They are not Truths, they are your Opinion.

Never forget that Wink

By the way, my dear, I have read your links.

They're nothing new...Same old shit being spouted by the same old Christian bashers...To be honest, I don't care.

What I care about is having a world free from prejudice, be it against Christians or Jews, Satanists or Buddhists, Wiccans or Taoists. If you would like to discuss the Bible, make a topic on it. Then we shall discuss it further in there. I will not have you going off topic in my thread.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 12:30pm
Shit? How is something slander when it has nothing to disprove it? Ignorant child.

And with no religion there would be none of the prejudice you speak of as there would be nothing to blame for things apart from humans themselves.

Religionis just a way out from the real world and it these selfish people who stop the world progressing.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 12:31pm
PanicOfBeliever:
Ignorant child.

You really have no idea of what you've just done, have you? Wink

Also;

slan·der
n.
Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.

A false and malicious statement or report about someone.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 12:42pm
I named you an idiotic child, even if you re not officially a child it is my belief you have the intelligence of one. My opinion.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 12:44pm
...Well, I think we can safely judge the Child, going by the one who first stoops to name-calling.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 01:15pm
PanicOfBeliever:
I named you an idiotic child, even if you re not officially a child it is my belief you have the intelligence of one. My opinion.

First. Bloodraine is one of the best debators in this forum. Also reasonably nice. What luck that you didn't cross one of the more aggressive people here, you'd probably be in tears.
Second. Read the rules. No personal insults.
Third. NO SLANDER. Not on people OR their beliefs.
Finally, it is rather unfortunate that you don't provide legitimate evidence.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 01:39pm
Slander!? Where?! Idiot, any how may I ask is my evidence wrong?
Kitti
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 01:45pm
PanicOfBeliever:
Slander!? Where?! Idiot, any how may I ask is my evidence wrong?

See bold.
Make an argument without directly insulting someone for once.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
January 21st, 2006 at 01:49pm
Make a valid arguement for once.
Kitti
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 01:53pm
Read the thread.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 21st, 2006 at 02:18pm
I see Panic is certainly not making any friends. Play nicely, especially when you're a friggin n00blet.
Kitti
Kitti
January 21st, 2006 at 02:23pm
dirtyhippie:
I see Panic is certainly not making any friends. Play nicely, especially when you're a friggin n00blet.

There is no need to be nice in this forum. Just back up arguments and don't insult people directly. Tearing apart an argument is totally legitimate. Except...Panic hasn't really follwed any of those guidelines.
And the n00b thing doesn't mean anything.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 05:11pm
PanicOfBeliever:
The reason that christians get blasted so often is everything thatcomes from a mouth of theirs is contradictory.

Its ironic that you speak of Hitler slaughtering the jews, when you have moses destroying all in his path to Israel. Making him comparable to Hitler. And on whos orders was this upon? Gods of course! Greedy, spitful, jealous god, we all love him don't we? ^_^

I have yet to see, how that is linked to christians being blamed for the holocaust, and as bloodraine has explained to you, the old testament was discounted as soon as Jesus died on the cross for our sins.

Secondly yes Moses destroyed all in his path, but if you actually read the bible, you will know that he gave all of his opposers to go peacefully and used violence as a last resort.

thirdly if you continue to slander god instead of actually debating, i will remove you from this section. Attack the argument not the person. Just to let you know giving a link to an unfounded website is not proving a point.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 21st, 2006 at 05:22pm
PanicOfBeliever:
Afew things to note:

your using Jim Meritt as evidence lmfao

consider it smashed

http://www.tektonics.org/lp/merrit01.html
Register