Pitbulls BANNED in Ontario, Canada?

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 2nd, 2006 at 03:01pm
doesnt it all come down to the way the owner has bought up the dog, because i know some one who used to tie his pit bull to a tree and kick him to make the dog vicous, any dog can be nasty if treated badly,
steady riot.
steady riot.
May 25th, 2006 at 09:20pm
Magne:
doesnt it all come down to the way the owner has bought up the dog, because i know some one who used to tie his pit bull to a tree and kick him to make the dog vicous, any dog can be nasty if treated badly,

Point exactly. It's an idiotic law, and it needs to be stopped. What are they going to ban next? Confused
GD Addicts Anonymous
Falling In Love With The Board
GD Addicts Anonymous
May 25th, 2006 at 10:30pm
That's not right. Not all pitbulls are harmful, like you said. So they should just get rid of the harmful ones, otherwise, let people keep their pitbulls.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 26th, 2006 at 05:35am
ixlovexbilliexjoe:
That's not right. Not all pitbulls are harmful, like you said. So they should just get rid of the harmful ones, otherwise, let people keep their pitbulls.

better still lets get rid of the people who harm animals to amke them nasty, i dont meen kill them i meen not let them keep animals anymore. We should ban them from having dogs or any other animal for tha matter.
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
June 5th, 2006 at 12:54pm
But sometimes even if they are sweet it hasn't stopped them attacking because I've seen it on tv.
Not nice*shudders*
F.U.B.R
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
F.U.B.R
June 6th, 2006 at 09:34pm
My friend was attacked by a poodle. Do you really think that there going to ban them?

NO.

Why? because If Poodles where banned every other dog might aswell be banned.

Pitbulls are bought because "tough" people want a dog that will scare the shit out of everyone. So what do they do? they By a pitbull and usually end up keeping it tied up in the back yard with little food and water.

It's no suprise that the dog would become aggresive with people. Any animal is like that. If you don't give it the right amount of respect and freedom it's going to attack you.

Personaly I don't think that pitbulls should have been ban. It's the owners not the dog.
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
June 6th, 2006 at 10:17pm
:s Thats a little fucked up....my best friend has a pitbull, and she couldn't be sweeter.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 6th, 2006 at 10:23pm
F.U.B.R:
My friend was attacked by a poodle. Do you really think that there going to ban them?

NO.

Why? because If Poodles where banned every other dog might aswell be banned.

Pitbulls are bought because "tough" people want a dog that will scare the shit out of everyone. So what do they do? they By a pitbull and usually end up keeping it tied up in the back yard with little food and water.

It's no suprise that the dog would become aggresive with people. Any animal is like that. If you don't give it the right amount of respect and freedom it's going to attack you.

Personaly I don't think that pitbulls should have been ban. It's the owners not the dog.
Umm, I have 2 pitbulls, and we don't keep them chained up in the yard and were not "tough" people. I really hate those stereotypical statments.
F.U.B.R
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
F.U.B.R
June 7th, 2006 at 10:14pm
I didn't mean that all tough people have pitbulls and I'm not saying that only tough people can own pitbulls. I'm just saying that the pitbulls that do attack are usually miss treated.

This guy use to have a pitbull and he would bring her by about once a week. She was the nicest dog I had ever seen.

I'm just saying that people think that all pitbulls are bad because of the few. I love pitbulls. I would love to have one. Sadly I live in Ontario.
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
June 10th, 2006 at 09:47pm
It's all in the kind of dog you raise. *cries* I LIVE IN SUCH A CORRUPT COUNTRY
Emily-Cool
Emily-Cool
June 11th, 2006 at 07:59am
pitbulls are one of my favourite breeds of dog. banning them is soo stupid. it really is. ! some are so sweet. ahh who comes up with these crazy ideas.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 11:51am
any dog will attack if it is mistreated or trained to, they shouldnt ban the dogs, they have as much right to life as any other animal (btw, i know a website about this topic: www.pitbullproblem.tk )
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 07:16pm
I'm sorry for reviving this but someone posted a bulletin on myspace about it last night.

http://bulletin.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=bulletin.read&messageID=1087567804&Mytoken=13034C34-FC35-59E2-54145567302B4F0141859719

Call me a whimp. But I cried when I saw that video.
I'm sometimes so saddened by the unhumanity of today. The disgusting and stupid ways of approaching problems and solving them.
I'm especially affected by this since I'm a really big fan of animals.
I know I will stick to their side always. They are innocent. They only do what they're taught to do, trusting the horrific human teaching them so. I've seen a similar case on Animal Planet, a show called 'Animal Cops Houston' I think. A few adult male dogs were reported of being in bad conditions and also dog fighting under the influence of gang involved teenagers. As a matter of fact they were EXACTLY pit bulls.
However, I cannot say or do anything related to this matter but hope. Hope once more that the distilled human will became aware of all the harm he brings to life as we know it each day.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
June 17th, 2006 at 10:46am
my dad got bitten by a dog, an alsation i think. It was a serious bite punctured the skin. therefore im all for dogs being put down if they need it. He made a good point that it if it had been a child it could have been killed.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 12:30pm
Dom:
my dad got bitten by a dog, an alsation i think. It was a serious bite punctured the skin. therefore im all for dogs being put down if they need it. He made a good point that it if it had been a child it could have been killed.

So you believe that it was its fault?
No dog is vicious unless it's neglected.
That's what I believe, at least.
Those creatures give nothing but love.
And yet this is what they get in return.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 17th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Dom:

Dogs wont attack unless:

1. They are provoked (in which case whoever gets attacked had it coming)
2. They have been poorly raised
3. they are Trained to attack

Are any of those the dpgs fault? No
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 12:48pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dom:

Dogs wont attack unless:

I love you.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 17th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Ella:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dom:

Dogs wont attack unless:

I love you.

oh, so this is why I was a genius? Cool
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
June 17th, 2006 at 12:57pm
They should banned their owners and stop it.
It's the owner who breeds the dog, right?
So if he does crap with the dog, that's his problem and should pay for that.
Rolling Eyes
I know yorkshires, poodles, a lot more aggressive than pitbulls, rotweillers etc. No exceptions: only facts.
Pffft...
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
June 17th, 2006 at 01:05pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ella:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Dom:

Dogs wont attack unless:

I love you.

oh, so this is why I was a genius? Cool

Nope, it was just a right opportunity to say it. Cool
Register