With total contempt!!!

AuthorMessage
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 5th, 2006 at 05:09pm
tre_cool_is_god:
I was watching the tele yesterday and the news came on and i was angered by this story so i thought i would get your opinions on it so here go's!!

A little 3 year old girl was kiddnapped from her home while she was sleeping by a man who was drunk, her mum didnt hear him climb in through the window and take her, he then went to pick his 2 mates up and while they were driving they rapped her the police only caught them when they saw the car swerving accross the road.

I know they will go to prison for kidnap, drunk driving, and rape, and the chances are they will get cut up in prison and even beaten from head to toe, so what do you all think should happen to them? Should they get the death penalty, should they live they're lives out in prison, should they be able to have conguale rights? should they be able to have all the every day privalages that we are allowed?

My opinion is they should be sentenced to death a slow agonising death that is not the quick death that the injection brings. I know many of you are against the death penalty but this is just MY opinion!! This is still fresh in my mind and i am so angry about it. I know that i dont know thw welsh family but that little girl was just that little, rape is a dreadfull crime for anyone to have to go through. but this just makes me want to scream and say "what the hell is this world coming to when 3 drunks men (if you can call them that) take pleasure out of a little girl" ARGH!!!!!

Now that's just sick.
Sick people like that should die. They don't deserve to live.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 5th, 2006 at 05:10pm
September_has_Ended:
OH, I have something that'll beat that story. I read in the paper that a man raped a 4 MONTH old baby girl and he only got 10 years.

Anyway, people who commit rape, in my opinion should be shot dead.Since I know that won't happen and if they don't get a life sentence and they get out on bail, they should have to tattoo "I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER" on their arms (that won't happen), have a bright neon lisence plate that says "SEX OFFENDER" and they should have their testicles removed.

Exactly.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 05:12pm
Faith:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:
I hope you guys are joking 'cuz this is just stupid. The Rack? How about we forget about electricity, light our candles and go back to the times when women were their husbands' slaves, people got burned for being witches and homosexuality was a sinful mystery...

Confused
The Rack would soon teach them.

But you only need to stretch them a bit too far and whoops! they've lost an arm or a leg. Living without a limb is very hard to adjust to and the pain would be unimaginable.

This is fucking rediculous, you can't possibly be serious about it..
Alex, please, tell me you're joking!!!!

No I'm not joking.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 05:16pm
Immortally Jaded:
September_has_Ended:
OH, I have something that'll beat that story. I read in the paper that a man raped a 4 MONTH old baby girl and he only got 10 years.

Anyway, people who commit rape, in my opinion should be shot dead.Since I know that won't happen and if they don't get a life sentence and they get out on bail, they should have to tattoo "I AM A REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER" on their arms (that won't happen), have a bright neon lisence plate that says "SEX OFFENDER" and they should have their testicles removed.

Exactly.

it's not about whats worse then what (if that makes sense Confused )
but like i say, and i'll stick by it, prison, life, no bail whatsoever... rest of their life spent rotting in hell getting the dshit kicked out of them day in and out..

and yeah i was watchin this prince harry ting ages ago (oh yeah) i went to an african country (cant remember where) and there was this young baby girl who had been infected by AIDs from her stepfater who raped her and had to have her womb removed as a result... it was fucking sad and upsetting... gah... she was a baby too... Sad
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 05:17pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:
I hope you guys are joking 'cuz this is just stupid. The Rack? How about we forget about electricity, light our candles and go back to the times when women were their husbands' slaves, people got burned for being witches and homosexuality was a sinful mystery...

Confused

But you only need to stretch them a bit too far and whoops! they've lost an arm or a leg. Living without a limb is very hard to adjust to and the pain would be unimaginable.

No I'm not joking.

it's an opinion... cant slate it Cool
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2006 at 05:17pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:

Confused

No I'm not joking.

That's sad...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 05:18pm
I know, and I'm not normally like this.
But when it comes to rape, it makes me blood boil and I just want to get my hands on them and do it myself.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2006 at 05:21pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
But when it comes to rape, it makes me blood boil and I just want to get my hands on them and do it myself.

Rape is a horrible crime and it definitely dererves a serious punishment, but throwing human race back to the time there was no such thing as "human rights" is not gonna solve anything.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 5th, 2006 at 05:23pm
I know I know.
But carrying on the way we are doing now isn't solving ANYTHING.
We need a better way to deal with it!!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2006 at 05:24pm
Faith:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Rape is a horrible crime and it definitely dererves a serious punishment, but throwing human race back to the time there was no such thing as "human rights" is not gonna solve anything.

I never thought I'd live to see the day you and I would agree... Wink

Back on topic...I still don't want to condone any physical violence towards criminals at all but the rape sentancing here in the UK is shocking. The sentances are far too short, convictions are near impossible to obtain (You almost need video evidence for proof) and the poor woman is nearly always made out to be a slut or worse.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
January 5th, 2006 at 05:27pm
Faith:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

but still, it's an opinon!!! (dont mean to sound like a beeatch so yeh) but it is true, human rights do count, that's why i say prison for life!!! and i keep repeating mahself so i gotta stop!!!!
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 5th, 2006 at 05:42pm
Bloodraine:
Faith:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Back on topic...I still don't want to condone any physical violence towards criminals at all but the rape sentancing here in the UK is shocking. The sentances are far too short, convictions are near impossible to obtain (You almost need video evidence for proof) and the poor woman is nearly always made out to be a slut or worse.

Yeah, it's fucking horrible that the victim can never really prove that they've been raped. They're fucked up emotionally for the rest pf their lives, and no one gives a shit. The court is only making it worse by saying shit like "She was asking for it" (yeah, I'm sure that 3-year-old was).
But anyway, I am against death penalty or any kind of physical punishment - it's just wrong. It's equating justice with crime. Besides, it often happens that an innocent person is sent to prison. Now, 2 years in prison for something you haven't done is something one might get over somehow - but losing a body part of life...
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 6th, 2006 at 08:03am
Faith:
Bloodraine:
Faith:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Yeah, it's fucking horrible that the victim can never really prove that they've been raped. They're fucked up emotionally for the rest pf their lives, and no one gives a shit. The court is only making it worse by saying shit like "She was asking for it" (yeah, I'm sure that 3-year-old was).
But anyway, I am against death penalty or any kind of physical punishment - it's just wrong. It's equating justice with crime. Besides, it often happens that an innocent person is sent to prison. Now, 2 years in prison for something you haven't done is something one might get over somehow - but losing a body part of life...

Many rape victims will go home and wash away the evidence straight away, not many women stop and think that if i dont wash then there is more chance of getting the guy prosecuted, i can't say that i blame them i know i would do the same aswell, only when you live through a rape that anyone can say i should've done this or i should've done that, but i do think that the government should do somthing about the length of sentences now before we all go on a path of self destruction, which in my opinion will happen.

My friend said a while ago that if we can't put these sick perverted dogs to death then perhaps they should have a long hard prison sentence and on the day of they're release they should have a tattoo done with they're name, prisoner number, age and the crime they commited, and if they are seen conceiling the tattoo then they should be fined. Or even failing that perhaps we should have what they have in America 3 strikes and you're out sort of thing, (but if they rape they should have a long hard prison sentence before being allowed out again) and if they do anything wrong again "back in you go" and on the third strike you're out.

Anyway i was watching the update of the arrests and 2 of the men were let go without bail and without any worries, but the third guy was held and is due to be sentenced soon, He will be sentenced in Cardiff Magistrates court, Now to me the other guys who are said to be disgusted about what they're mate did are guilty aswell (even if it is a lower sentence) because if they were that disgusted why didnt they stop him, because i know that if i was disgusted by anythign i would do my best to stop it, even if i meant that i had to knock him over the head with somthing. And then i would've gone to the police and handed him myself.
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
January 6th, 2006 at 05:00pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Faith:
Bloodraine:
Faith:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Many rape victims will go home and wash away the evidence straight away, not many women stop and think that if i dont wash then there is more chance of getting the guy prosecuted, i can't say that i blame them i know i would do the same aswell, only when you live through a rape that anyone can say i should've done this or i should've done that, but i do think that the government should do somthing about the length of sentences now before we all go on a path of self destruction, which in my opinion will happen.

My friend said a while ago that if we can't put these sick perverted dogs to death then perhaps they should have a long hard prison sentence and on the day of they're release they should have a tattoo done with they're name, prisoner number, age and the crime they commited, and if they are seen conceiling the tattoo then they should be fined. Or even failing that perhaps we should have what they have in America 3 strikes and you're out sort of thing, (but if they rape they should have a long hard prison sentence before being allowed out again) and if they do anything wrong again "back in you go" and on the third strike you're out.

Anyway i was watching the update of the arrests and 2 of the men were let go without bail and without any worries, but the third guy was held and is due to be sentenced soon, He will be sentenced in Cardiff Magistrates court, Now to me the other guys who are said to be disgusted about what they're mate did are guilty aswell (even if it is a lower sentence) because if they were that disgusted why didnt they stop him, because i know that if i was disgusted by anythign i would do my best to stop it, even if i meant that i had to knock him over the head with somthing. And then i would've gone to the police and handed him myself.
Tattoo with prisoner number, age, etc.? Holy Auschwitz, Batman!

Wow, you guys are getting pretty extreme here. I'm going to agree that rape is a sick, sick thing, especially when you do it to a three-year-old. But honestly, the death penalty? And Alex, the fucking rack?! Judas Priest! Prosecute him with everything the law's got...but Christ on a bike, "a slow, agonizing death," tre_cool?
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 6th, 2006 at 06:37pm
It's weird they let the other 2 guys go. I think there's some kind of law about letting the crime happen or something like that. Confused
TheFaggot
TheFaggot
January 6th, 2006 at 06:46pm
Well.... For personal reasons, I'd say that those men should suffer what that girl will go though in the future. Too bad that that isn't possible.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2006 at 06:54pm
There is no tourture death penalty.

I would much rather see them rot in hail and be miserable and opressed for the rest of their lives and watch their value of life flicker away for the trama they caused that poor little girl. A life in prision is much harder then getting a quick little shot.
fender
Geek
fender
January 7th, 2006 at 04:14pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
well actually i think that they should get death if they rape a woman aswell. But like i have said already that is just me.

What about child abusers, should they get the death penalty as well?

Come on, we can't just be handing out death sentances to every common criminal.

I had rather hoped we were past the days when children were hung for stealing apples and people were burned at the stake for their faith. Confused

Like Tramp Bear says, death is an escape for them. To quote a line from a film I once saw; "Death should be a release, Not a punishment"

yes child abusers should get the death penalty, perhaps if they bouhgt back the death penalty people (sorry dogs) like this will think twice beofre doing anything this hiddeous.

But if we start handing the death penalty out like sweets, where will it end? Death penalty for assault? Death penalty for slander? Death penalty for racial abuse?

Then the people with the power should use common sense.

But i also believe that if some one is caught drink driving they should have they're licence revoked for GOOD!!

there is no such thing as common sense when power is envolved!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 7th, 2006 at 05:40pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
There is no tourture death penalty.

I would much rather see them rot in hail and be miserable and opressed for the rest of their lives and watch their value of life flicker away for the trama they caused that poor little girl. A life in prision is much harder then getting a quick little shot.

Agreed.
Plus they'll probably have to face a lot of shit from other prisoners.
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
January 7th, 2006 at 06:11pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Faith:

Confused

The fact that you are going to live your life in fear of men because of what three of them did to you at 3 years old isn't the easiest thing to adjust to either.

And unimaginable pain? Good. They deserve every bit of pain they get.

However...Prison would probably be the best thing, as long as a life sentence MEANS a life sentence, not 20-years-then-they-can-get-out. They'll get raped in prison because of what they've done, most likely. And as far as I'm concerned, good.
Register