Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 11:19am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Mike's personal sex toy=]:
We should get pissed and have a party!
You shouldnt spam and only post if you have a valid contribution to make Wink

there is nothing wrong having a drink its when thats all you want to do it becomes a problem.
It doesnt have to be all you want to do, what about Binge drinkers? Or closet Alcoholics?

your talking about the people who will hide bottles around the house
i_luff_mike_dirnt
Geek
i_luff_mike_dirnt
June 15th, 2006 at 11:20am
I...nvm...

I can't really say much cuz my uncle's an alcoholic.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:24am
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

there is nothing wrong having a drink its when thats all you want to do it becomes a problem.
It doesnt have to be all you want to do, what about Binge drinkers? Or closet Alcoholics?

Well, closet alcoholics just don't drink in public. Binge drinkers consume alot of alcohol in a short amount of time, they may not even drink everyday, but they do it often enough to were it becomes a major health issue. Kind of like a Binge Eating disorder, only with alcohol instead of food.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:25am
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I...nvm...

Why couldnt you say much? You have a first hand experience and I'm sure you would have a valuable opinion on Alcoholism.
i_luff_mike_dirnt
Geek
i_luff_mike_dirnt
June 15th, 2006 at 11:28am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I...nvm...

Why couldnt you say much? You have a first hand experience and I'm sure you would have a valuable opinion on Alcoholism.

because I feel like if I say something, I'm offending him and my uncle was like a second father to me when I was little. What I really wanna say is that there are other ways of dealing with your problems. In our family, I have SEVEN uncles & aunts. That's plenty of counseling right there. I mean, if your family can't help you then who can? Drinking isn't going to solve anything.

...there. I said it. You happy now?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 11:29am
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I...nvm...

because I feel like if I say something, I'm offending him and my uncle was like a second father to me when I was little. What I really wanna say is that there are other ways of dealing with your problems. In our family, I have SEVEN uncles & aunts. That's plenty of counseling right there. I mean, if your family can't help you then who can? Drinking isn't going to solve anything.

Ok, this is a debate forum, if you didnt want to give your opinion, you shouldnt have posted. Everything you said was true. It isnt your fault your uncle developed an alcohol addiction, and it isnt that simple to get rid of. Has he tried rehab?
i_luff_mike_dirnt
Geek
i_luff_mike_dirnt
June 15th, 2006 at 11:31am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I...nvm...

Ok, this is a debate forum, if you didnt want to give your opinion, you shouldnt have posted. Everything you said was true. It isnt your fault your uncle developed an alcohol addiction, and it isnt that simple to get rid of. Has he tried rehab?

no, he doesn't want to. he keeps saying he "can quit on his own, whenever he wants" which isn't true. once you're addicted, you're addicted. there's no getting out of it on your own.
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 11:32am
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
i_luff_mike_dirnt:
I...nvm...

no, he doesn't want to. he keeps saying he "can quit on his own, whenever he wants" which isn't true. once you're addicted, you're addicted. there's no getting out of it [b]on your own.
[/b]

agreed!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 12:12pm
Trunks <3:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Well, closet alcoholics just don't drink in public. Binge drinkers consume alot of alcohol in a short amount of time, they may not even drink everyday, but they do it often enough to were it becomes a major health issue. Kind of like a Binge Eating disorder, only with alcohol instead of food.

so say people get drunk every weekend, like absolutley smashed at parties does that make them Alco's? cos i get drunk most w/e or whenever im at a party really and i dont need alcohol. I could live without alcohol.
Like I said, no two alcoholics are alike.How you expect me to judge someone over the internet is beyond me. I don't think you get binge drinking.

If they get absolutely smashed every weekend, thats unhealthy and I hope they want all the liver problems later in life Wink
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 12:14pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Trunks <3:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

so say people get drunk every weekend, like absolutley smashed at parties does that make them Alco's? cos i get drunk most w/e or whenever im at a party really and i dont need alcohol. I could live without alcohol.
Like I said, no two alcoholics are alike.How you expect me to judge someone over the internet is beyond me. I don't think you get binge drinking.

If they get absolutely smashed every weekend, thats unhealthy and I hope they want all the liver problems later in life Wink

we should jugde others how we would want to be judged!
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 12:19pm
it doesnt matter how you judge them, they are still going to have liver problems if they drink that much.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 12:29pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
it doesnt matter how you judge them, they are still going to have liver problems if they drink that much.

yep true.

(see we can agree on some things) LOL
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 12:52pm
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

yep true.

lmfao Thats a first
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 01:03pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Magne:
I_worship_tre_Cool:

yep true.

lmfao Thats a first

lmao!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

i can be amicable somtimes
C_J_
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
C_J_
June 15th, 2006 at 01:34pm
Yo!!! dude's you all need to chill down!! I drink, im fine,
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 01:38pm
RAGE N KEGS:
There is a GIGANTIC difference between Drinking and Alcoholism. Alcoholics suffer from a chronic drinking disorder forcing them to drink, they have been sucked into believing they need alcohol. It's addictive and a health hazzard. It destroys their liver and if to much is consumed you can recieve Alcohol posioning, with is a major problem with Binge Drinkers. What about People who drink and Drive? Should we just chill out while they kill people?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 01:56pm
RAGE N KEGS:

having a glass or wine or lager with a meal (lager if you want to spoil a meal) is fine, but its not for me, some people will say "just the one" and then go on to have 4 or 6 glass and not be able to stop.
ren
Idiot
ren
June 16th, 2006 at 09:25am
Magne:
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Magne:
RAGE N KEGS:

having a glass or wine or lager with a meal (lager if you want to spoil a meal) is fine, but its not for me, some people will say "just the one" and then go on to have 4 or 6 glass and not be able to stop.

then its a self control problem, you choose to over drink, there are many sources of help you can reach out too. If you dont then i hate to be brutal but you live with the consequences.

its not has black and white has that though.

Well there are always circumstances, that dont make it so 'black and white' however, it really does boil down to self control. Its a choice to lift the glass to your mouth and drink. If you know you are prone ot abuse with drugs/drinking then stay away from it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 16th, 2006 at 10:40am
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Magne:
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Magne:
RAGE N KEGS:

then its a self control problem, you choose to over drink, there are many sources of help you can reach out too. If you dont then i hate to be brutal but you live with the consequences.

Well there are always circumstances, that dont make it so 'black and white' however, it really does boil down to self control. Its a choice to lift the glass to your mouth and drink. If you know you are prone ot abuse with drugs/drinking then stay away from it.

to a certain degree i agree with you, some people have addictive personalities
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 11:50am
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Magne:
My_Chemical_Emotions:
Magne:
RAGE N KEGS:

It isn't self control, they can't help it. Telling an alcoholic to control their drinking by themselves is like asking a scitzophrenic person to control their personalities, it isn't that simple, maybe you're the one who shouldnt make it so black and white Wink
Register