NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 07:12pm
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Tommy:
Think about it:
All the fun people are gonna be in hell

name someone who you think is fun/funny/cool and whether you really think theyre gonna go to heaven or hell

I dont want to go to heaven
plus that ship has already sailed Very Happy
hello, Dujo, Josipa
I don't know if they're religious but I hope you don't anticipate them going to hell!

Josipa will go to heaven, but Dujo will go to hell. Then Josipa will go to hell for Dujo...

i don't want to turn this into an argument.

But Dujo won't be going to hell, God needs someone to fix his computer Very Happy
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 07:14pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Tommy:
Think about it:

name someone who you think is fun/funny/cool and whether you really think theyre gonna go to heaven or hell

hello, Dujo, Josipa
I don't know if they're religious but I hope you don't anticipate them going to hell!

Josipa will go to heaven, but Dujo will go to hell. Then Josipa will go to hell for Dujo...

But Dujo won't be going to hell, God needs someone to fix his computer Very Happy

So does Devil.... Confused
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 07:20pm
Faith:
Emm..okay, another "smarass question":
If God made all of us the way Thay wanted, why the hell would They make some of us gay and then tell us not to have sex with the one you love? Just for the hell of it? To have fun watching us suffer?

It cannot be proving if Homosexuality is genetic or a brought on by social background. so your question has holes in it.

Homosexuality cannot be heriditary because gays at this present time cannot reproduce naturally, evolution depends on reproduction so this would mean that if homosexuality is genetic then it is a flaw, and i don't agree with that.

If it's brought on socially, by a person background, class, gender and age and intelligence, then is would mean that there wouldn't be a certain type of homosexual. and seeing as gays range from black, white, espanic, muslim, christian and whatever. I usually take the side of social, though my argument sometimes changes depending on the speaker.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 07:21pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Tommy:
Think about it:

hello, Dujo, Josipa

So does Devil.... Confused

he's getting the guy who invented 'apple', stupid fucking ipod nano's
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 07:40pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
If God made all of us the way Thay wanted, why the hell would They make some of us gay and then tell us not to have sex with the one you love? Just for the hell of it? To have fun watching us suffer?

It cannot be proving if Homosexuality is genetic or a brought on by social background. so your question has holes in it.

Homosexuality cannot be heriditary because gays at this present time cannot reproduce naturally, evolution depends on reproduction so this would mean that if homosexuality is genetic then it is a flaw, and i don't agree with that.

If it's brought on socially, by a person background, class, gender and age and intelligence, then is would mean that there wouldn't be a certain type of homosexual. and seeing as gays range from black, white, espanic, muslim, christian and whatever. I usually take the side of social, though my argument sometimes changes depending on the speaker.

Well, the conversation is about God, not science. Evolution might depend on reproduction, but not only reproduction. So, I don't think everything in the world should necessarily be able to reproduce. God, nature, higher being, whatever is was might have created homosexuality for a different reason. Maybe for social development or something else. I don't know God's motives for creating homosexuality.
I remember from one of my psychology courses that technically only about 15-20% of all people are born either gay or straight, and the rest make a decision along the way (although, I can't remember the source, so this info is very questionable), so this would make about 80-85% of all people bisexual, which includes homosexuality.
So, yeah, you're right - we can't quite tell whether homosexuality is inborn or not, but in my question it does not matter. Because whether it's inborn or not - God made this person gay. If you were meant to be gay, God decided that eventually you will be gay. My question still stands.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 07:46pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:
Faith:

Well, the conversation is about God, not science. Evolution might depend on reproduction, but not only reproduction. So, I don't think everything in the world should necessarily be able to reproduce. God, nature, higher being, whatever is was might have created homosexuality for a different reason. Maybe for social development or something else. I don't know God's motives for creating homosexuality.
I remember from one of my psychology courses that technically only about 15-20% of all people are born either gay or straight, and the rest make a decision along the way (although, I can't remember the source, so this info is very questionable), so this would make about 80-85% of all people bisexual, which includes homosexuality.
So, yeah, you're right - we can't quite tell whether homosexuality is inborn or not, but in my question it does not matter. Because whether it's inborn or not - God made this person gay. If you were meant to be gay, God decided that eventually you will be gay. My question still stands.

But if god gave people free-will then he's not deciding who is gay, they are, and i don't mean in the sense that they choose to be discriminated against and what not, but fundametally they made the decision. I do believe there is a higher percentage of people who have no sexual preference that goes unspoken about, also everything is about evolution and reproduction because thats is what keeps us living, and science is very much apart of the church, in which one does not exist without the other.
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 07:55pm
NeoSteph:

But if god gave people free-will then he's not deciding who is gay, they are, and i don't mean in the sense that they choose to be discriminated against and what not, but fundametally they made the decision. I do believe there is a higher percentage of people who have no sexual preference that goes unspoken about, also everything is about evolution and reproduction because thats is what keeps us living, and science is very much apart of the church, in which one does not exist without the other.

I thought about free will, but I think in something as serious as the choice of sexuality, God took part.
Science might be a part of the church, but not a part of God. God makes Their own choice and doesn't give a shit about what we're saying here, about what we think about Them, evolution, science, society...They just do what they consider approprite, preriod. No rules, no vetos. Good to be God, huh...

This is my 1111th post
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Faith:
NeoSteph:

I thought about free will, but I think in something as serious as the choice of sexuality, God took part.
Science might be a part of the church, but not a part of God. God makes Their own choice and doesn't give a shit about what we're saying here, about what we think about Them, evolution, science, society...They just do what they consider approprite, preriod. No rules, no vetos. Good to be God, huh...

This is my 1111th post

you sound like George Orwell, where theres an ultimate force which controls and decides are life structure *which isn't a bad thing, i'm down with george*

congratulations Party:
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 16th, 2006 at 08:04pm
but people dont choose which gender they're attracted to, you cant help it if you're attracted to your same gender, the opposite gender or both, the choice you have is weather you wish to ignore one or the other.

sorry, just had to say that...
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 08:08pm
NeoSteph:
Faith:
NeoSteph:

This is my 1111th post

you sound like George Orwell, where theres an ultimate force which controls and decides are life structure *which isn't a bad thing, i'm down with george*

congratulations Party:

Shocked Can quote that?...

Well, I don't think God controls absolutely everything, but They definitely take part in the major things. I believe one's sexuality is pretty damn major
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 08:08pm
Poison Fish:
but people dont choose which gender they're attracted to, you cant help it if you're attracted to your same gender, the opposite gender or both, the choice you have is weather you wish to ignore one or the other.

I'm not saying people choose to to be homoseuxal or not, what i believe is that your social background is what influences you.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
January 16th, 2006 at 08:12pm
NeoSteph:
Poison Fish:

I'm not saying people choose to to be homoseuxal or not, what i believe is that your social background is what influences you.
oh right... sorry.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 16th, 2006 at 08:53pm
Poison Fish:
NeoSteph:
Poison Fish:

oh right... sorry.

don't worry about it, your comments are welcome.
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
January 16th, 2006 at 09:44pm
look
as Christian I believe God designed all of us

you all are arguing whether every homosexual is gay because they were born that way or because of enviornmental factors

I believe that a lot of homosexuals are influenced by environmental factors (abuse, rape, psycological f-ups, etc.)
I also believe God makes some people homsexual to test them and the environment their in (God allowed Satan to test Job, he could do the same with homosexuals)

most are influenced by environment, some are born that way
don't be predjudice

now with bisexuality I think it is only caused by wanting it (you know damn well it's the dumbess trend of this generation) or pyscological fuck-ups
I don't believe anyone would be born that way and God would have no reason to create some one that way
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 09:48pm
spill_no_sick:
look

you all are arguing whether every homosexual is gay because they were born that way or because of enviornmental factors

I believe that a lot of homosexuals are influenced by environmental factors (abuse, rape, psycological f-ups, etc.)
I also believe God makes some people homsexual to test them and the environment their in (God allowed Satan to test Job, he could do the same with homosexuals)

don't be predjudice

now with bisexuality I think it is only caused by wanting it (you know damn well it's the dumbess trend of this generation) or pyscological fuck-ups
I don't believe anyone would be born that way and God would have no reason to create some one that way

Wow... you know whether God has reasons to do something or not? Dude, I'm jealous...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 16th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
look

don't be predjudice

Wow... you know whether God has reasons to do something or not? Dude, I'm jealous...
I said "I believe" before it (whether indirect or not I never put words in God's mouth....I put my foot in my own mouth enough)

am I right to assume you were being sarcastic?
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 09:57pm
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
look

don't be predjudice

I said "I believe" before it (whether indirect or not I never put words in God's mouth....I put my foot in my own mouth enough)

Yes

Well it's just that in the sentense "I don't believe anyone would be born that way and God would have no reason to create some one that way" it sounded like "I don't believe" was referring to "anyone would be born that way", and the other part of the sentense was by it self. 'Cuz otherwise it would be "I don't believe God would have no reason to create some one that way" and I don't think that's what you meant... Confused
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 16th, 2006 at 10:08pm
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
Faith:
spill_no_sick:
look

don't be predjudice

Yes

Well it's just that in the sentense "I don't believe anyone would be born that way and God would have no reason to create some one that way" it sounded like "I don't believe" was referring to "anyone would be born that way", and the other part of the sentense was by it self. 'Cuz otherwise it would be "I don't believe God would have no reason to create some one that way" and I don't think that's what you meant... Confused
again (I know it isn't intentional and we all do it), please don't twist what I say, and please don't use humor to belittle my opinion (there are thousands of other ways to do it)

and I understand my mistake in wording it so you aren't really at fault or anything
I was just saying that if we have trouble finding a purpous for him to make homos then why would he make bis?

personally, with what I know about bisexuality, (and with what I know about homosexuality) I believe it is all bull crap
I believe that bisexuals are either fake or just heterosexuals that have such bad pyscological health that they are sexually frusturated
Faith
Addict
Faith
January 16th, 2006 at 10:22pm
spill_no_sick:
again (I know it isn't intentional and we all do it), please don't twist what I say, and please don't use humor to belittle my opinion (there are thousands of other ways to do it)

and I understand my mistake in wording it so you aren't really at fault or anything
I was just saying that if we have trouble finding a purpous for him to make homos then why would he make bis?

personally, with what I know about bisexuality, (and with what I know about homosexuality) I believe it is all bull crap
I believe that bisexuals are either fake or just heterosexuals that have such bad pyscological health that they are sexually frusturated

You don't want me to use humor, while all you use is "bull crap" and calling people "fake"
I don't think I twisted your words - I merely explained to you why exactly I misunderstood you, is that bad? Or did it look like I caught your lie?
If you don't want people to use humor to belittle your opinion - then don't use "I believe it is all bull crap" for the same purposses.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
January 16th, 2006 at 10:36pm
Faith:
spill_no_sick:

You don't want me to use humor, while all you use is "bull crap" and calling people "fake"
I don't think I twisted your words - I merely explained to you why exactly I misunderstood you, is that bad? Or did it look like I caught your lie?
If you don't want people to use humor to belittle your opinion - then don't use "I believe it is all bull crap" for the same purposses.
I wasn't using it to belittle your opinion (you haven't even stated an opinion for it yet); and you took it completely out of context
if you called Nazis fake and bull crap for their actions it could seem like I'm the bad guy if taken out of context

and a lot of people think that humor is a way to win an argument (like the guy on the basketball court who tells the lowest "Yo Mama" joke wins the crowd support you can do the same and you shouldn't)

and it's not all I use, I present the information, show my logic, draw my conclusion

and don't say shit like, "or did I catch you in a lie"
that's only used in Cop Dramas....anyone using it in real life would seem very cheesy (and it is very belittling...we're in a forum that is all on people's beliefes, opinions, morals, and everything else that belittling would make them feel unwanted here and no one wants that)
Register