i hate mcfly
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 8th, 2007 at 10:15am
Loser Kid:
i hate mcfly
orly?? Surprised Surprised Surprised

I think the signings are over or end today, so DVD next \o/ then they start the arena dates.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2007 at 09:18pm
3RD DECEMBER OH MU HOFFFFF
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 17th, 2007 at 09:19pm
Jay Tee:
Shit and overly predictable setlist. I know its the Greatst Hits tour... but come on a bit of variety please Rolling Eyes

The only surprise to me is Broccoli. Otherwise I could've probably written that myself about a month ago.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE MEAN =(
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
November 18th, 2007 at 11:41am
Anyone could write their fucking Greatest Hits tour setlist; all you have to do is put all their greatest hits into an order. Get over it.
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 18th, 2007 at 12:46pm
my lol punk'd statement seems to have disappeared

anyway who saw them on children in need lol greatest hits medley my arse
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 19th, 2007 at 08:32pm
I Created Disco:
Anyone could write their fucking Greatest Hits tour setlist; all you have to do is put all their greatest hits into an order. Get over it.

wot
K McPansy
Geek
K McPansy
November 20th, 2007 at 07:21pm
i wish mcfly would come to america. i'm dying to see them Drool
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 22nd, 2007 at 12:42pm
Loser Kid:
anyway who saw them on children in need lol greatest hits medley my arse
I cba to stay up and watch it Smile

8 days Psycho
spam
Jackass
spam
November 23rd, 2007 at 05:06pm
omg 2 weeks till mcfly Razz

Anyone else going to the bmouth show?

xxx
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
November 23rd, 2007 at 06:56pm
I've just heard Umbrella cover.
OMG I LOVE IT.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 23rd, 2007 at 08:59pm
ONR FUCKING WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
clark
GSBitch
clark
November 24th, 2007 at 09:13pm
this would be me being jealous

Mad
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 24th, 2007 at 10:36pm
Loser Kid:

Mad

i love you
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 25th, 2007 at 12:26pm
Loser Kid:

Mad
Oh I forgot to ask you last night, as long as I've got enough credit, would you like a song from Brum? tehe it'd involve ringing you and not speaking again, like at Croydon, but tell me which song and I'll try and ring when they do it. Dance
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 26th, 2007 at 11:09pm
Digital spy Dougie interview:
How's the tour going? Are you getting tired yet?
"Great thanks. We change the songs around quite a bit, so it never really gets tiring. It can get a little tiring rehearsing all the time, but playing the songs live in front of fans is never, ever boring."

We recently saw you getting naked at G-A-Y...
"Again!"

What it is about that place that compels you to take your clothes off?
"I think it's the dirty, gritty, homosexual vibe of it. It just makes us think 'We've got to get our clothes off'. So we do."

Have you ever remained fully-clothed all through a gig there?
"One time I did stay fully-clothed, but I was dressed as a woman, so I still made the effort, you know. Maybe it's time for someone else to have a go at getting naked there?"

Girls Aloud, perhaps?
"Who knows, maybe they'll feel the vibe?"

You're currently promoting your Greatest Hits album. What made you decide to release it at this moment in time?
"It wasn't really our decision. It's in our record contract that they can release a greatest hits whenever they want, so we figured that if we're going to do it, we might as well get 100% behind it."

If it had been up to you, would you have chosen to release it now?
"No, not really. I'm not angry about it, but I'd rather have released one more album and then done a greatest hits album. It would have made for a better mix of songs. After just three albums, it does feel very soon and you do get a lot of people thinking that we're going to split up now. It is a little frustrating."

Is it hard to get as excited about a greatest hits album?
"It's not as exciting as when you've got a new album out, no, because there's not much to it. When you've got a new album coming out, you get really excited about the artwork and stuff like that. With the hits album, we were like 'Oh, just do whatever'. There's just no creative process involved in it."

Is there going to be a second single from Greatest Hits?
"There was going to be, but there isn't now."

How's work going on your fourth studio album?
"We've already started thinking about it. We've started writing and we're going out to Australia to record it in January. We've all started writing individually, but we haven't pooled all our ideas together yet."

How's it shaping up?
"I think it's just going to be natural. We are getting older, so it's natural that we will progress, but at the same time we don't want to mature too quickly. Otherwise, what would happen when we get to our seventh album?"

Why have you decided to record the album in Australia?
"Well, it doesn't really cost that much more because recording in London is so expensive. Plus, there won't be any distractions. It will just create a really nice vibe - everyone's really looking forward to going out there."

Do you get a break from each other between albums?
"Yeah, it's really important that we get our own space, because we're up each others' arses all the time."

Would you ever take a break from the band to make a solo album?
"I don't think any of us would. Danny's the only one who's really got the potential to do it, but we do all kind of need each other. We're a unit."

Are you enjoying the popstar lifestyle as much as when you first started?
"It's much better now. I met these dudes when I was 15, and I'm 20 soon, so I've pretty much grown up with them. You know, Harry taught me how to shave and how to drive. They're like my brothers."

Have you changed much after three-and-a-half years of pop stardom?
"I've changed quite a bit - not in a bad way - but I would have been a completely different person if I wasn't doing this. I'm really arrogant and I go around saying 'Do you know how I am?' No, only joking! Well, I guess I wouldn't have lit my pubes onstage if I hadn't been in the band."

Were you nervous before you did it?
"Nah, I've done it before, but in a hotel. Luckily I've got a very big, thick bush that's very easy to light. As long as I always keep moving, it doesn't burn. And fire goes up, you know!"

"Harry taught me how to shave and how to drive." - aws guys.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
November 27th, 2007 at 05:32pm
"It's much better now. I met these dudes when I was 15, and I'm 20 soon, so I've pretty much grown up with them. You know, Harry taught me how to shave and how to drive. They're like my brothers."

incest mate.

AND LOL ABOUT HIS BUSH WHAT A LIAR
fangs up.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
fangs up.
November 27th, 2007 at 10:01pm
McFly are my weekness
i met Dougie, and got his autograph tehe never forget that night hes such a funny guy!
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 28th, 2007 at 11:21am
MONSTERZ:
McFly are my weekness
i met Dougie, and got his autograph tehe never forget that night hes such a funny guy!
Con

He signed for me once but he didn't speak. But idc Roxanne
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
November 28th, 2007 at 11:22am
ant in dougies mouth:

incest mate.

AND LOL ABOUT HIS BUSH WHAT A LIAR
LUV 4 UR ANTS.
And omg. You can't say you didn't go aw v_v

2 days until Birmingham Roxanne
Register