McFly

AuthorMessage
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
April 23rd, 2008 at 09:05am
don't they shave? Crying or Very sad
Freaky Styley:
why and why does Judd still believe anyone in the whole world thinks he's straight when he does things like that.
Danny hasn't lost any weight though so I am happy.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
April 30th, 2008 at 12:56pm
I could be Jack Bauer

Alright guys and gals,

In our studio at the mo, just finishing off the bits of the album that we didn't get done in Australia. I have never been this excited about a mcfly album, it's so awesome, we can't wait to playing these songs on tour!!

You should all be proud of Dougie and myself as we completed HALO 3 on the Xbox yesterday. Kicked some alien butt! I also finished season 5 of 24...oh my god, i wanna be Jack Bauer so bad!

Anyways, starbucks awaits!

no tom just no
p.s. lol fatty i miss him
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 2nd, 2008 at 05:37pm
oh my god.
tomamazon:
no tom just no
iawtc.
also Jack Bauer is not fat.
ALSOOOOO if Fatty is excited that makes me squee but at the same time makes me go wtf because he was extremely excited about She Falls Asleep. Sad
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
May 6th, 2008 at 12:48pm
I don't think Tommy being excited is a good thing. He was probably excited when he got his hair dyed practically black and had that disgusting fringe, and as Jo said he was excited about She Falls Asleep.

I don't think we should be excited. I think we should be scared. Sad
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 7th, 2008 at 12:11pm
Marionette:
I don't think Tommy being excited is a good thing. He was probably excited when he got his hair dyed practically black and had that disgusting fringe, and as Jo said he was excited about She Falls Asleep.

I don't think we should be excited. I think we should be scared. Sad
LMFKSLAMDLS BUT YES Sad

I'm still excited but somewhat worried as well. If he's excited because it's all like Ignorance I will proper cry.
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
May 16th, 2008 at 01:26pm
i think that the new song is amazing
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 17th, 2008 at 01:24pm
New Songs...

Hey everyone,

We have noticed that a few people have managed to get hold of some rough versions of our new songs. We would just like to ask that if you do have any of these demos/rough mixes then can you please keep them to yourselves and not share them on places like youtube/myspace...etc.

We are all so so so excited about our new album, we have truly made the album we have always wanted to make BUT it is still not finished! So any songs you may have heard still have work to be done on them.

We have made this album for all you guys and we don't want you to judge the new songs on versions that could even be a few months old! We want all you guys to hear it when we feel it is ready. It'll all be so much better if you wait until we finish it...it wont be long!!!!

Cheers

Tom
x

orly Fatty.
why do bands always say that, 'the album we always wanted to make'. And they said the same about Wonderland and MITO so perhaps they should quit that one now. (y)
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
May 18th, 2008 at 07:05am
and another blog \o/

howdy

Hello there everybody!
Hope you're all well, i just wanted to say a couple of things, firstly (i know its a bit late, sorry) i'd like to thank you all again so much for supporting me in the marathon. All your money is going to such great causes and your messages were such an inspiration to me. Also thanks to all of you who were there on the day, you kept me going! Secondly a special thank to all you guys who put on those "mcfly covers" shows to raise money for the marathon. I wish i could have been there and i'm sure you were amazing! Oh and thirdly check out "go audio", if you haven't already heard of them they are awesome new band. The first band i was ever in was a three piece pop punk band and Josh (keyboard player for Go Audio) was singer/guitar in the band! The album is epic, your gunna love it!!!(i hope?!) Good to be back playing another show by the way, so thanks to everyone at the gig in liverpool on friday, awesome crowd as ever!!! BAAAAAA

Judd has issues omg.
"The album is epic, your gunna love it!!!(i hope?!)" - and I think he has been taking English lessons from Dougie Sad
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
May 29th, 2008 at 03:41pm
omggg

McFly are so funny.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
June 20th, 2008 at 09:48am
You have been entered into the prizedraw to win a pair of tickets to see the following artists perform live at Koko as part of the iTunes Live: London Festival '08:
McFly

We will notify you by email if you win.

If you don't hear from us, there will be a limited number of tickets available at the door each night - good luck!

Dance

I'm excited again now, I miss them. If they do this thing with McDonalds though I may consider disowning them, mainly because I am not waiting an extra 2 months for the album so they can have their mugs plastered all over McDonalds places Sad
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
June 25th, 2008 at 06:29am
P,;LLG,VMXKZ,A,LMFKVFNETNJBGVNWKCTMDKFVXSAC
p.s. Fatty get a haircut Sad
you too Duhg.
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
June 25th, 2008 at 07:26am
oh god. another dvd? seriously? i am so embarrassed that they're alive omg Sad
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
June 25th, 2008 at 07:33am
like strawberry pie:
oh god. another dvd? seriously? i am so embarrassed that they're alive omg Sad
MFLAMSLMFKLDM

I love their dvds though Sad
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
June 29th, 2008 at 05:27am
ooooooo
the new video is immense omg but what is going on w/ tom his image is not good why is my chode turning into a tramp

in other thingsss judd look vvvvvv beautifuld
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
June 29th, 2008 at 06:34am
The video was shot in Toronto, Canada and directed by Sum 41's drummer, Steve Jocz

REALLY THOUGH
REALLY

ok i youtubed it amazing i enjoy back to the future references
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
July 2nd, 2008 at 06:31am
blog:
Dog Blog
Current mood: bitchy

Hell O People!

One For The Radio video is at last out and about! We had a great time shooting the video in Canada with the director Steve Jocz (drummer from Sum 41) and enjoyed a very geeky sight seeing couple of days to that massive water feature you guys have there....

Not long now til Radio:ACTIVE is given away and One For The Radio comes out and you can see how stupidly sunburnt we get and how much we suck at surfing and...err...life in general.

Thanks a lot guys

Dougie... not Doooogie

Bye bye

P.S what did i tell you about the artwork ay?........... BITCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet
Sad x 483038270573
my dad always said his name like Dooogie, but then he thought Danny's name was Gary.
however, it is nice for them to admit they are life failures. Smile
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
July 2nd, 2008 at 07:06am
one for the radio is a big pile of shit Sad
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
July 2nd, 2008 at 07:13am
like strawberry pie:
When it was first played and I was like Cassie listening to radio1 waiting for it, I was like "...what. the fuck." and I was so unimpressed it made me a bit sad. Now, however, it is growing on me. Tom's bit still makes me die a little inside but Danny's part is fabulous. \o/
OFTR is apparently the worst song on the album as well so the album should be immense \o/
votefordisco
Rotting On Here
votefordisco

Mibba
July 2nd, 2008 at 08:56am
radio:active:
like strawberry pie:
When it was first played and I was like Cassie listening to radio1 waiting for it, I was like "...what. the fuck." and I was so unimpressed it made me a bit sad. Now, however, it is growing on me. Tom's bit still makes me die a little inside but Danny's part is fabulous. \o/
OFTR is apparently the worst song on the album as well so the album should be immense \o/
what the fuck why'd they release the worst song on the album what is wrong with them do they want tomatoes lobbed at them or what jc ;(
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
July 2nd, 2008 at 10:10am
like strawberry pie:
radio:active:
like strawberry pie:
what the fuck why'd they release the worst song on the album what is wrong with them do they want tomatoes lobbed at them or what jc ;(
idk but that's what a review said, like everything else on the album is loads better than OFTR Sad
Register