The Rochdale Children

AuthorMessage
Dom
Jackass
Dom
January 12th, 2006 at 02:11pm
My mums a midwife, who works with people who get pregnant, either very young, or where their too poor to look after themselves. And shes had a few run ins with social services. Where these people are clearly fit to be good parents, but social services make a big deal out of it. She hates them!
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
January 12th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:
Well that's just disgusting. People should mind their own business. If I want to preform a Satanic ritual to somehow abuse my child, that's between me and my child (Don't worry, I'm not saying that I'm going to). The only way that it's their right to get involved is if the child comes to them. Otherwise they can't get involved.

So, theoretically, you think its none of their business if you are 'abusing' your child?

You theoretically think its okay to perform 'satanic' rituals on them?

If you actually were doing harmful stuff to them, i'd say they were more than within their right to take your kids away, if you ever were in such a situation. Which you won't ever be, I know...

But cases such as this are sick and tragic...Even though there isn't a great deal that can be done about them. Also, remeber that most social workers are very caring people who do more good than harm, even though in this case they wern't.

Yeah, but you have to remember that this was back like 100 years ago.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 12th, 2006 at 03:43pm
VF Lover!:
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:
Well that's just disgusting. People should mind their own business. If I want to preform a Satanic ritual to somehow abuse my child, that's between me and my child (Don't worry, I'm not saying that I'm going to). The only way that it's their right to get involved is if the child comes to them. Otherwise they can't get involved.

So, theoretically, you think its none of their business if you are 'abusing' your child?

If you actually were doing harmful stuff to them, i'd say they were more than within their right to take your kids away, if you ever were in such a situation. Which you won't ever be, I know...

But cases such as this are sick and tragic...Even though there isn't a great deal that can be done about them. Also, remeber that most social workers are very caring people who do more good than harm, even though in this case they wern't.

Fifteen, actually.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
January 12th, 2006 at 03:44pm
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:

Fifteen, actually.

Hrmph. Oh... my mistake.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 19th, 2006 at 07:01am
Bloodraine:
VF Lover!:

know many social workers do you bloodraine? I do and they are there to make peoples lifes hell and they relish in the fact that they have the permission to rip families, and they dont help like they should, they critisise and they will make people angry in order for them to go back to they're supervisors and start proceedings to take children away, they miss the obvious and make up stories, so i dont think that many of them are caring people.
And in fact more children will die in the caring hands of social services than if they left familes alone, young girls get raped in care and then the SS will denie it happened i know this happens because it happened to a family i know well and they are the worlds most caring parents. This girl had a disease that will eventually kill her and she has three brithers all of whom were taken into care because they made up the story that the mum was suffering from Muncheousons (i know spelt wrong) by proxy, they miss the children who are truly at risk and WILL NOT look at the facts.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2006 at 11:08am
[quote="tre_cool_is_god"]know many social workers do you bloodraine?[quote]
Yes, I know three...Problem?

Don't you fucking dare judge people's credibilty by their career, thats so narrow minded its untrue.

People like you...you make me angry. You're the patient who knows better than the doctor. The kid who knows better than her Grandma. The woman who knows better than her specially tranied, qualified social worker. You don't know best.

Now I'm really sorry for the shit one person put you through, but for heaven's sake, we all make mistakes. Get on with it, don't point the finger.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 19th, 2006 at 11:28am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
know many social workers do you bloodraine?

Don't you fucking dare judge people's credibilty by their career, thats so narrow minded its untrue.

People like you...you make me angry. You're the patient who knows better than the doctor. The kid who knows better than her Grandma. The woman who knows better than her specially tranied, qualified social worker. You don't know best.

Now I'm really sorry for the shit one person put you through, but for heaven's sake, we all make mistakes. Get on with it, don't point the finger.

O_____O
Go Meg!
I've never seen you like that before lmfao
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2006 at 11:34am
Nine_Inch_Nails:

O_____O
Go Meg!

Embarassed I'm sorry.

Yes, I've calmed down and taken my pills now.

It just angered me at the time she was indirectly insinuating several close relatives of mine are morally corrupt.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
January 19th, 2006 at 11:37am
Oh is that what it was.
My Mum was just watching it.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 19th, 2006 at 11:46am
OMG it's Pecker Nose!:
Oh is that what it was.
My Mum was just watching it.

Cool!
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 19th, 2006 at 12:22pm
i half-watched that program. i was playing with my neighbours dog at the time. twas at their house. but from what i heard, the whole situation was based on one misinterpretation by the social workers, and as we all know one mistake leads to another.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 19th, 2006 at 12:25pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
i half-watched that program. i was playing with my neighbours dog at the time. twas at their house. but from what i heard, the whole situation was based on one misinterpretation by the social workers, and as we all know one mistake leads to another.

...Thank you.
Big momma
Geek
Big momma
January 19th, 2006 at 12:30pm
I don't like social workers. They do take your children away cos they can. I think in some cases they abuse their own power. Even if the situation isn't what they think it is. On that point I agree the social are crazy, But as I didnt watch the particular programme I can't say anything about that particular circumstance. But I do think there needs to be a review about social workers and people of the like.
Big momma
Geek
Big momma
January 19th, 2006 at 12:31pm
I don't like social workers. They do take your children away cos they can. I think in some cases they abuse their own power. Even if the situation isn't what they think it is. On that point I agree the social are crazy, But as I didnt watch the particular programme I can't say anything about that particular circumstance. But I do think there needs to be a review about social workers and people of the like.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
January 19th, 2006 at 12:33pm
Bloodraine:
auh-buh-cuh-s:

...Thank you.

i also think that there is a misconception that all social workers enjoy splitting up families, because nothing can ever be an infinite. there is always an exception.

however, at the other end of the scale, some dont know what they are doing. my friends' mum is a social worker but she doesn't treat them well. once she left them alone at home on a school night with no clean school clothes and they had to ring their dad to find out how to work the washer. now to me, i don't think with that kind of thing going on she should be allowed to do that job.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 24th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

O_____O
Go Meg!

no not one person but also the police, and my school teachers, and i have seen families ripped apart for things that they have not done. I HAD A CLOSE FRIEND WHO KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY CAME IN AND ACCUSED HIM OF ABUSE!!!

i also know of three children who have ended up dead in the hands of social service care!! ANd one child who was rapped 4 times and they denied all knowledge of it! And i myself am taking them to court for lack of care so i will and allways will make sure that they answer for what they have done and not doen for my family.

And yes we all make misakes but where children and families are concernd you cant afford to do that. They are prsented with facts and they choose to ignore them and make up they're own events. And you don not have to let a social worker in your house if you dont want to, if they belive that they are acting on the best behalf "of the children" then they have to come with the police, (who by the way i have no time for either)
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 24th, 2006 at 03:33pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

O_____O
Go Meg!

no not one person but also the police, and my school teachers, and i have seen families ripped apart for things that they have not done. I HAD A CLOSE FRIEND WHO KILLED HIMSELF BECAUSE THEY CAME IN AND ACCUSED HIM OF ABUSE!!!

i also know of three children who have ended up dead in the hands of social service care!! ANd one child who was rapped 4 times and they denied all knowledge of it! And i myself am taking them to court for lack of care so i will and allways will make sure that they answer for what they have done and not doen for my family.

And yes we all make misakes but where children and families are concernd you cant afford to do that. They are prsented with facts and they choose to ignore them and make up they're own events. And you don not have to let a social worker in your house if you dont want to, if they belive that they are acting on the best behalf "of the children" then they have to come with the police, (who by the way i have no time for either)

Woww...where have you been? I haven't seen you on here in ageess lol.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 24th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Bloodraine:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

O_____O
Go Meg!

Embarassed I'm sorry.

Yes, I've calmed down and taken my pills now.

It just angered me at the time she was indirectly insinuating several close relatives of mine are morally corrupt.

ok i will say sorry if i upset you, and i will conceed that your realatives are not corrupt but that would be a change to the norm so please accecpt my sorries and i will perhaps think about what i am saying in future.

but i do blieve that i was let down BADLY by all the people who are PAID to look after children and the people concerend WILL answer for what they did.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 24th, 2006 at 03:38pm
tre_cool_is_god:

They did what now?

Anyway, that's okay but...Just don't go around in the future saying all social workers are evil, stupid people. Like saying; 'All paramedics are lazy' or other sweeping statements which are obviously innacurate.

If we didn't have social services, Imagine how bad that would be. Same for the police. Everyone finds fault and likes to whine, but if you took them away, you'd be the first to protest.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 24th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:

They did what now?

Anyway, that's okay but...Just don't go around in the future saying all social workers are evil, stupid people. Like saying; 'All paramedics are lazy' or other sweeping statements which are obviously innacurate.

If we didn't have social services, Imagine how bad that would be. Same for the police. Everyone finds fault and likes to whine, but if you took them away, you'd be the first to protest.

ok i am sorry! Embarassed
Register