The End...

AuthorMessage
steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
January 29th, 2006 at 12:15am
Didn't Nostradamus say it was ending in 2015...Im pretty sure he did...
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 29th, 2006 at 05:37am
Billie_joes_insomniac1352:
Didn't Nostradamus say it was ending in 2015...Im pretty sure he did...

He also said many things which haven't come to fruition.
SwEeTtHaNg77
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
SwEeTtHaNg77
January 30th, 2006 at 09:33pm
nobody [/b]knows when the end will come except for God. the end.[/b]
DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
January 30th, 2006 at 09:42pm
SwEeTtHaNg77:

You're absolutely right. Very Happy
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 11:07am
Milf*4*Billie*Joe:
SwEeTtHaNg77:

God may not exist...bear that in mind.

You'd be surrised how accurate science may be at predicting the end of the world. Give 'em a few years, and the advances they make will be enough to tell us.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 11:11am
Well, we all know our time on this Earth is short. So what if it gets cut slightly shorter by the world ending? We go out that way, we go together. If it happens, it happens. There is not a thing ANYONE can do about it, so there's no point worrying about it and debating whether 'God' will do anything about it.

Life's a waste of time, and time's a waste of life.
Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!
righteous whammy barrage
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
righteous whammy barrage
April 7th, 2006 at 12:30am
(talking to Trouble Bound Castaway)
well, point out the pros, and don't even think about cons
1) everybody dies. death is a part of life, life is a part of death. whether you like it or not, one day you are going to die.
2) you said that you are Christian? that means according to your religion, when you die you'll go to Heaven.
3) when you get to Heaven, you can talk to your God and Jesus about all this stuff and maybe they will have answers.

(there are more pros but those were the only ones I'm gonna write down because here it's late)

so why are you worried about the end of the world?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 7th, 2006 at 02:30am
Bloodraine:
Milf*4*Billie*Joe:
SwEeTtHaNg77:

God may not exist...bear that in mind.

You'd be surrised how accurate science may be at predicting the end of the world. Give 'em a few years, and the advances they make will be enough to tell us.

Yeah, they pretty much know when the world started.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 7th, 2006 at 03:09am
The word will probably end, yes.
But is it anything to worry about, no.

It's not like we can stop it by going to March, yet.
I_I If we're hit by a meteor we'll probably just... die. This isn't Deep Impact.

And if the human race keep living like we do this place won't be able to live in anyway.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 7th, 2006 at 05:20am
People have been saying "The world is coming to an end!" sionce 1806.

Honestly. When it ends, we won't even notice. Why ndon't people just.. live life until then, not giving a damn about what happens because when it does... you know, we'll just be gone.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 7th, 2006 at 07:33am
Who CARES when 'the world' will end....

....when YOUR World COLLAPSES

is a million times more frightening........

S.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
April 15th, 2006 at 05:08pm
the sun will still shine for almost anothee 5 billion years...thats how old our civilization can possibly last, if the world will come to an end in year 2012, then it'll come to an end. and even if we find a way to fly all of humanity to some other distant planet many lightyears away we'll still be whiped out some day.cuz every sun blowes up one day, blowing up all the plantes in it's system, so...we're just running away from a fate that will eventually catch us.
Basketcase463
Basketcase463
April 15th, 2006 at 06:25pm
i heard it was supposed to end in 2009, or 2012... i think it will happen eventually... and i think the sun will burn out, because its a star and thats what stars do, but it takes 200 years for the light from the sun to reach earth so it could already be burned out, and i think we could all just freeze to death any minute Retard
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
April 15th, 2006 at 06:50pm
I think the world is slowly coming to an end.

Theres diseases like bird flu everywhere, there are wars and corruption. And the whole in the ozone layer is getting bigger (I believe its the size of Europe)

Maybe its just me,

It sounds a lot like C.S. Lewis's description of the end of Charn, "the Magicians Nephew"
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 06:51am
Basketcase463:
i heard it was supposed to end in 2009, or 2012... i think it will happen eventually... and i think the sun will burn out, because its a star and thats what stars do, but it takes 200 years for the light from the sun to reach earth so it could already be burned out, and i think we could all just freeze to death any minute Retard

I heard 8 minutes and 18 seconds from my physics teacher.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
April 16th, 2006 at 10:06am
Bloodraine:
Basketcase463:

I heard 8 minutes and 18 seconds from my physics teacher.

wow I think she was a little off.

I know the end will come. The way we treat this world with all the pollution and shit scares me because someday it's all gonna come back at us..and then it might be too late to fix. I don't think a meteor will hit us, but all those scientists say the sun will burn out wo I guess that could happen. But I think we're killing ourselves.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 16th, 2006 at 12:21pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Then why do people keep saying 2012?
i heard that something the Mayans belived in
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 12:25pm
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
Trouble Bound Castaway:
Then why do people keep saying 2012?
i heard that something the Mayans belived in

Yup, the mayan long count ends in 2012, so the superstitious amongst us believe that coinicides with the end of the world.
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
April 16th, 2006 at 05:29pm
I wouldn't pay attention to it. I'm a Christian too, and I think it's dumb that people are trying to say when the world will end. That's up to God, and nobody knows when Jesus will come again. People are just stupid to try and say when He will.
All I can say is, if the world ends, it ends, there's no stopping it.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
April 16th, 2006 at 05:38pm
I think people are stirring up the world because sometimes life can be pretty boring. The end of the world sounds pretty exciting to me...All this talk of 'the end of the world' feels more like a soap opera to me. And some people will believe anything they're told if it's presented to them with science. I guess they think scientific evidence is nothing but truth...

And sometimes I think the world won't end, just civilization. Humanity would have to start over. Rebuild societies/cities/intelligence/etc...
Register