The End...

AuthorMessage
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
April 16th, 2006 at 06:15pm
Handguns For Hearts:
I think people are stirring up the world because sometimes life can be pretty boring. The end of the world sounds pretty exciting to me...All this talk of 'the end of the world' feels more like a soap opera to me. And some people will believe anything they're told if it's presented to them with science. I guess they think scientific evidence is nothing but truth...

And sometimes I think the world won't end, just civilization. Humanity would have to start over. Rebuild societies/cities/intelligence/etc...

Yeah, I think us, the humans, are killing ourselves. It's not even funny how we messed up Earth.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 25th, 2006 at 08:46pm
Basketcase463:
i heard it was supposed to end in 2009, or 2012... i think it will happen eventually... and i think the sun will burn out, because its a star and thats what stars do, but it takes 200 years for the light from the sun to reach earth so it could already be burned out, and i think we could all just freeze to death any minute Retard
no it takes like 8 minutes for it to travel to earth, the earth is only 92 million miles away, andlight travels like, 500,000 miles an second or something like that

but again, it could happen in 50 years, but not because of the sun, but because of the earth i mean thers already a huge hole in the ozone and the population is growing, creating more carbon dioxide (i think its dioxide) which is burning the ozone more
(its a scary thought for me, i have a huge fear ofthe world coming to an end or just my world, or my area coming to an end like, whenever i hear a plane pretty low to us i keep on thinking its gonna drop a bomb because i live like, only 40 miles away from NYC)*stops blabbering*
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 25th, 2006 at 11:27pm
Bloodraine:
Basketcase463:
i heard it was supposed to end in 2009, or 2012... i think it will happen eventually... and i think the sun will burn out, because its a star and thats what stars do, but it takes 200 years for the light from the sun to reach earth so it could already be burned out, and i think we could all just freeze to death any minute Retard

I heard 8 minutes and 18 seconds from my physics teacher.

Well. I don't know about you, but I'm still here.

I agree with HFPR up there. Thats a lot worse than contemplating the end of the world.
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 26th, 2006 at 12:25am
this sure is a depressing thread, but i think the apocalpyse will come eventually.
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 26th, 2006 at 10:00pm
the end of the world scares me but my pastor said somethin bout june 6 ,06, i dunno i want to be long gone when it happens though. i havent achieved all my goals, meeting green day is one of them of course
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
April 27th, 2006 at 01:59am
Trouble Bound Castaway:

some people say that the world's going to end by 2012.
noo! i'll only be 20! dear leaders of the world: please don't fuck up the earth. well yes it probly will end soon, so watch your back. Shifty
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
April 27th, 2006 at 05:45am
DirntyGirl101:
the end of the world scares me but my pastor said somethin bout june 6 ,06, i dunno i want to be long gone when it happens though. i havent achieved all my goals, meeting green day is one of them of course

06/06/06 isn't the date, presuming he's talking about all that 666 satan crap.
Your pastor is wrong.

06/01/06 is the date (01/06/06 for europeans) if anything will happen. Which it won't.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 15th, 2006 at 02:48am
Bloodraine:
DirntyGirl101:

Your pastor is wrong.

06/01/06 is the date (01/06/06 for europeans) if anything will happen. Which it won't.

hey, who said it will be the AMERCAN version of the date? it could have happened 06/01/06 the EUROPEAN version, okay it didnt but i was just making a point
Peter Petrelli
King For A Couple Of Days
Peter Petrelli
June 15th, 2006 at 06:26am
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
Who CARES when 'the world' will end....

....when YOUR World COLLAPSES

is a million times more frightening........

S.

Wow. That's true. That made me think...

There's been so many ideas and theories about the world ending... I'm just not sure whether I believe them anymore. Confused But who knows, it could be true... I'd research it fully, if it wasn't going to scare the living crap out of me.
DoodleToes
DoodleToes
June 15th, 2006 at 07:53am
too bad if the world blows, its not like any1 is gonna be there to remember it of comment on it, and the worlds not gonna be restarted again cos theres no possible way.Unless "god" comes bak into the picture, but technically he is in the sky and that will prob blow aswell so i cant see it happmning
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 15th, 2006 at 10:46am
we are slowly killing the earth but i dont think it will end anytime soon
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 15th, 2006 at 10:55am
Bloodraine:
DirntyGirl101:

Your pastor is wrong.

There is more than one interperitation. That particular Chapter of the bible can be read to say pretty much whatever you want it to be. The most common idea id 666. There is also 617 and 606. Nobody knows what that chapter means and if you don't believe in the bible, then really I guess it wouldnt be a problem for you. Dno
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 17th, 2006 at 05:29pm
It's a figment of people's paranoid imaginations. I don't think the world's gonna end anytime soon. I mean, people said the world was gonna end in 2000. Nothing happened. They said it was gonna end and/or something bad would happen on 6/6/06. The only thing that happened was that it was my last day of school. If the world ends, it ends. Can't stop it. But don't be all "AHHH THE WORLD'S GONNA END!" because we don't really know for sure, now do we?
Comic tragedy
Idiot
Comic tragedy
July 17th, 2006 at 05:30pm
I don't believe in all that crap. You just can't believe anything unless there's proof.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
July 17th, 2006 at 06:49pm
Rockaholic380:
I don't believe in all that crap. You just can't believe anything unless there's proof.

You can't prove every single thing. Sometimes it's better if we don't prove it. The human mind can only handle so much.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 18th, 2006 at 03:05am
Rockaholic380:
It's a figment of people's paranoid imaginations. I don't think the world's gonna end anytime soon. I mean, people said the world was gonna end in 2000. Nothing happened. They said it was gonna end and/or something bad would happen on 6/6/06. The only thing that happened was that it was my last day of school. If the world ends, it ends. Can't stop it. But don't be all "AHHH THE WORLD'S GONNA END!" because we don't really know for sure, now do we?

People said the world was going to end in 2000 because the worlds computers were apparently not progrgammed to go last past the year 2000, because the makers thought that they wouldn't catch on, and become as popular as they have. So thats why it was going to end, just because everything was supposed to shut down, and stop working.
razzledgirl
Jackass
razzledgirl

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 01:39am
well....
in the 1900 people said god was coming soon, do you think 100+years is soon?
Kitti
Kitti
July 19th, 2006 at 09:02am
razzledgirl:
well....
in the 1900 people said god was coming soon, do you think 100+years is soon?
Humans have been on the planet for...oh, 10,000 years. As opposed to the planet being four and a half BILLION years old...
Soon? Yeah, I'd say a few hundred years will go by like nothing.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 08:27pm
Rockaholic380:

So air isn't real then Confused

there's more to the world then what science,statistics and Historical facts can explain.
Rockaway Beach
Jackass
Rockaway Beach
July 19th, 2006 at 10:14pm
Trouble Bound Castaway:

..some people say that the world's going to end by 2012..but I have no clue if this is even true, especially since I'm of Christian religion myself. I mean, I heard my dad say something like about when Jesus comes back and all that other stuff.

Actually, the year 2012 is called the end of days because of 'the ecliptic', which i s basically a kind of circle that is moving around the earth.

It moves around different zodiacs. In 2012, the circle will move out of the sign Pisces (which is the age of the beginning of big religions), and into aquarius which is supposed to be the year of enlightenment and personal freedom. Apparently, this means that christianity (and possibly other faiths) will 'fall' and some great truth will be revealed.

It doesn't mean the world will end. Just a few religions.

But it might all be a conspiracy. Personally, i hope its true.
Register