I_Eat_Pancakes
Falling In Love With The Board
I_Eat_Pancakes
February 15th, 2006 at 04:11pm
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 04:58am
can we all rmeber that not only did they crash into the WTC's but also anouther building, the pentagon.
Kitti
Kitti
February 16th, 2006 at 06:23pm
Magne:
can we all rmeber that not only did they crash into the WTC's but also anouther building, the pentagon.
Oh but the towers were so much more dramatic. The government can fend for itself, it's democracy, it doesn't need the support of the people...[/sarcasm]
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:27pm
paradoxical:
Magne:
Oh but the towers were so much more dramatic. The government can fend for itself, it's democracy, it doesn't need the support of the people...[/sarcasm]

i know but i think that people should remember the pentagon.
Kitti
Kitti
February 16th, 2006 at 06:31pm
Magne:
paradoxical:
Magne:

(note sarcasm, I totally agree with you there)
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:34pm
paradoxical:
Magne:
paradoxical:
Magne:

(note sarcasm, I totally agree with you there)

oh yeah sorry i missed that it must be tiredness Embarassed
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 16th, 2006 at 06:37pm
Magne:
paradoxical:
Magne:

and the other plane where people died that was intended for the white house or something. They fought back.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 16th, 2006 at 06:38pm
NeoSteph:
Magne:
paradoxical:
Magne:

and the other plane where people died that was intended for the white house or something. They fought back.

yes they did.
mep
Geek
mep
February 18th, 2006 at 07:47am
There's no way I'm going to be able to see those videos on stupid dial-up... --" Do you have some sort of a summary?
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
February 18th, 2006 at 09:14am
i dont think the goverment ment to help in any way with the attacks but i do think that they could have done better in protecting the US and i think they have used it into convinsing the public to support them on issues such as the war on iraq
The.Crazed.Spork
Jackass
The.Crazed.Spork
February 18th, 2006 at 09:05pm
xxlolxx:
i dont think the goverment ment to help in any way with the attacks but i do think that they could have done better in protecting the US and i think they have used it into convinsing the public to support them on issues such as the war on iraq

I totally agree! the government was too lax back then, now they're too strict though. and yeah, I think the whole "war in Iraq" is pure shit!
mep
Geek
mep
February 20th, 2006 at 01:23am
Why is everyone ignoring the facts?
What exactly is it that stops you from listening?

TELL ME WHAT I'M MISSING.

I have no idea about what you think happened to the pentagon, but if you're saying something doesn't add up -then we're on the same side.
<3Romance<3
Jackass
<3Romance<3
February 20th, 2006 at 09:15am
Meh.. The CIA knew that there were terrorists in America, and they also knew the day that they were going to strike. But they didn't do a single thing...
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
February 20th, 2006 at 10:36am
Katara1997:
xxlolxx:

I totally agree! the government was too lax back then, now they're too strict though. and yeah, I think the whole "war in Iraq" is pure shit!

I think that there was some need to do something about Iraq but he is going about it in the wrong way, war wasnt the answer, but 9/11 made it seem that way, people got scared and so he used that, this is what terrists do, they use terror to get what they want, so in fact Bush is being like a terrist!

Sorry im taking it a little of topic, I just needed to say that.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 11:19am
xxlolxx:
Katara1997:
xxlolxx:

I think that there was some need to do something about Iraq but he is going about it in the wrong way, war wasnt the answer, but 9/11 made it seem that way, people got scared and so he used that, this is what terrists do, they use terror to get what they want, so in fact Bush is being like a terrist!

Of course we need to do somthing about Iraq and going in and doing what the troops are doing is a good thing.
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
February 20th, 2006 at 02:27pm
Magne:
xxlolxx:
Katara1997:
xxlolxx:

Of course we need to do somthing about Iraq and going in and doing what the troops are doing is a good thing.

But the reasons we went to war on are all wrong, you might say "its ok about this one something needed to be done" but if we think like that the we could be starting up wars all over the world, although I do support the troops
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 20th, 2006 at 02:29pm
xxlolxx:
Magne:
xxlolxx:
Katara1997:
xxlolxx:

But the reasons we went to war on are all wrong, you might say "its ok about this one something needed to be done" but if we think like that the we could be starting up wars all over the world, although I do support the troops

Confused Aren't they already doing that?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 20th, 2006 at 02:40pm
xxlolxx:
Magne:
xxlolxx:
Katara1997:
xxlolxx:

but for example if some one was campin g in your back yard wouldnt you want to do somthing about it?
Tre Cool Junkeh
Geek
Tre Cool Junkeh

Blog
April 30th, 2006 at 01:41am
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/191882

i made a post about but told it was neccesary..... WELL FUCKING SORRY FOR NOT REALISING THERE WAS ALREADY ONE ABOUT IT
!!!! geez. click the link and watch the video
ANARCHY FOR THE UK
Geek
ANARCHY FOR THE UK
April 30th, 2006 at 06:43am
wot the hell are conspirisies? im blonde well not litterally im just dumb
Register