9/11 conspiracies

AuthorMessage
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
April 30th, 2006 at 07:42am
Well, when Clinton was in office, he cautioned Bush to beware of Osama Bin Laden...and did he take any notice into effect at all?

No.

It's my opinion, don't hammer me about it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
April 30th, 2006 at 12:20pm
am i the only one who thinks that Bush is doing a good job, everyone gos on about how they hate him but he was voted in again.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
April 30th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Magne:
am i the only one who thinks that Bush is doing a good job, everyone gos on about how they hate him but he was voted in again.

no he didn't... even the people who work for him will admit that the majority of americans didn't vote for him EITHER election.
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
May 1st, 2006 at 09:06pm
Spirit Of '77:
Magne:

no he didn't... even the people who work for him will admit that the majority of americans didn't vote for him EITHER election.
Agreed.

Acknowledge your facts Missy. Azdaja
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 1st, 2006 at 09:23pm
Panagiotakos.<3:
Spirit Of '77:
Magne:

Agreed.

The Majority Of Americans Didnt vote for him, true, He didnt win the popular vote, but because of the electoral college, He did win, do you want to know why?.

Have you ever seen the picture of the United States From Space? It shows all the lights, its gorgeos. But thats not the point, the point is, all the lughts are on the costal regions and a few major cities in the midwest. The entire center is nearly dark, becuase it has a lesser population. So therfore, if we always went by the popular vote, campagines would hit the coast and neglect the rest of the nation. To make sure all peoples and states needs are met, we have an electoral college.

Population is represented in the House of represenatives, so it evens out. And all states have an equal say in the Senate, so don't say him not getting the popular vote is corrupt, it isn't. Cool
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:18am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Panagiotakos.<3:
Spirit Of '77:
Magne:

Agreed.

The Majority Of Americans Didnt vote for him, true, He didnt win the popular vote, but because of the electoral college, He did win, do you want to know why?.

Have you ever seen the picture of the United States From Space? It shows all the lights, its gorgeos. But thats not the point, the point is, all the lughts are on the costal regions and a few major cities in the midwest. The entire center is nearly dark, becuase it has a lesser population. So therfore, if we always went by the popular vote, campagines would hit the coast and neglect the rest of the nation. To make sure all peoples and states needs are met, we have an electoral college.

Population is represented in the House of represenatives, so it evens out. And all states have an equal say in the Senate, so don't say him not getting the popular vote is corrupt, it isn't. Cool

no, we have an electoral college because they think we're all too ignorant to actually pick the president. besides, if the electoral college is by population anyway, the people in the middle are STILL less represented.

you're the only person i've ever heard of that seems to agree with the electoral college.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 09:01am
Spirit Of '77:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Panagiotakos.<3:
Spirit Of '77:
Magne:

Agreed.

no, we have an electoral college because they think we're all too ignorant to actually pick the president. besides, if the electoral college is by population anyway, the people in the middle are STILL less represented.

you're the only person i've ever heard of that seems to agree with the electoral college.
I do agree with the electoral college, do you know how corrupt it would be to count every single persons vote? We have recounts in the electoral college, we would have 20 different recounts without it and get a different number each time.
I_worship_tre_Cool:
The entire center is nearly dark, becuase it has a lesser population. So therfore, if we always went by the popular vote, campagines would hit the coast and neglect the rest of the nation.

Where exactly did I say it was based on population? I said it wasnt based on population alone becuase that would result in the middle of the nation being neglected. Cool

I know plenty of people who agree with the electoral college, evidently the majority of the United States who all vote, they seem to have faith that it works.
Arceus
Jackass
Arceus
May 11th, 2006 at 05:28pm
Definitely believe that it's a conspiracy.
Just watch Loose Change 2, none of the "coverups" to the attacks make sense with physical evidence.

Jeez... you can't trust fricking Bush... he's the one who did this along with the rest of the government... It was just a plot to go to war...

Don't trust what the media tells you... They're lying.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2006 at 11:00am
Manic_And_Depressed:

Don't blame the 'media'
Give examples, reasons, type of 'media' and evidence first.

You yourself are the media, it isn't one far off secret organization that controls us all.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 03:34pm
wOOt, i finally found a conspiracy theory thread! anyhoo, i dont think the 9/11 thing is a conspiracy, i just think people overreacted to it, like america does to all terrorist things, when they FUNDED terrorist attacks on my country, so theyre just as bad themselves
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 20th, 2006 at 11:10am
Bloodraine:
Manic_And_Depressed:

Don't blame the 'media'

You yourself are the media, it isn't one far off secret organization that controls us all.
it's a pretty local organization that controls us all
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:13am
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Manic_And_Depressed:

Don't blame the 'media'

Well I can't say I was aware of that.
How does media control us all again?.

Media, a means of mass communication, such as newpapers, magazines, radio, or television. We, as people, are part of that media, we communicate to eachother on a day to day basis. 'Media' is a variety of sources, not one single organization which does not control any of us.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 20th, 2006 at 11:16am
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
Manic_And_Depressed:

Don't blame the 'media'

Well I can't say I was aware of that.
How does media control us all again?.

Media, a means of mass communication, such as newpapers, magazines, radio, or television. We, as people, are part of that media, we communicate to eachother on a day to day basis. 'Media' is a variety of sources, not one single organization which does not control any of us.
they control us because we have turned into mindless retards who believe everything they say

we're so stupid as people that they have the ability to control us all.....

not just politics, but they made us think AI was a good album, and that Kanye West is a good rapper just because he says stupid things on TV

they control us because we can't think for ourselves anymore, and the people we turn to to think for us is the media
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:21am
spill_no_sick:
they control us because we have turned into mindless retards who believe everything they say

not just politics, but they made us think AI was a good album, and that Kanye West is a good rapper just because he says stupid things on TV

they control us because we can't think for ourselves anymore, and the people we turn to to think for us is the media

The media only has control if you let it.
If you're willing to learn, willing to think, willing to step back from your television screen, the media has no hold over you.

So, some people lay down and swallow the lies, well maybe they deserve to be lied to. For those people who aren't so naive, they know the truth is out there regardless of what the newspaper says.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
June 20th, 2006 at 11:24am
when Chuck Norris takes over, there will be no manipulating media

The Media has a sick grip over society, think about it. The News, a big source of media, even if you don't watch it, you know someone who does. They are extremely influental in our lives. Magazines, TV, books, everything is media. You have the choice to buy into it or not to buy into. If they think they can get high ratings and attention, they will do or say whatever. The media has a nasty habbit of blaming other people for chaos they promtote. It's manipulative and shady, but you in the end are the one who fell for it, so you can't blame the media for doing what it does, theats why it's media. You need to think for yourself and not fall under false influences. Not all media is bad, some is educational, however some is educational to educate you about what they want you to know, not the kind you should buy into.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
June 20th, 2006 at 11:26am
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

If you're willing to learn, willing to think, willing to step back from your television screen, the media has no hold over you.

So, some people lay down and swallow the lies, well maybe they deserve to be lied to. For those people who aren't so naive, they know the truth is out there regardless of what the newspaper says.
no, not some, most
most people allow it

I don't allow it, but people have lost the ability to think for themselves
some turn to religion to think for them, but most let the media do it
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 21st, 2006 at 08:04am
spill_no_sick:
Bloodraine:
spill_no_sick:

no, not some, most
most people allow it

I don't allow it, but people have lost the ability to think for themselves
some turn to religion to think for them, but most let the media do it

people need to learn to think for themselves. the media doesnt really affect me coz i think its all a load of depressing shit and stuff about which celebs have been fucking each other.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 21st, 2006 at 10:46am
anti-christ of suburbia:

people need to learn to think for themselves. the media doesnt really affect me coz i think its all a load of depressing shit and stuff about which celebs have been fucking each other.

Well, if the media doesnt affect you, then you shouldnt be posting in this thread, because you would have no clue what 9/11 conspiracies are. you would know nothing of world events and would have no knowledge on how to form an opinion on the topic at hand because you wouldnt know it existed.

Basically all forms of knowledge are the meida. If you learn something, it was from media. Teachers, Books, The News, Magazines, ect. they all effect your life in some form.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
July 21st, 2006 at 02:20pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
anti-christ of suburbia:

Well, if the media doesnt affect you, then you shouldnt be posting in this thread, because you would have no clue what 9/11 conspiracies are. you would know nothing of world events and would have no knowledge on how to form an opinion on the topic at hand because you wouldnt know it existed.

Basically all forms of knowledge are the meida. If you learn something, it was from media. Teachers, Books, The News, Magazines, ect. they all effect your life in some form.
there are two types of media
the media that gives us information that we/they want us to know
and the media that we ask for information that we need to know

people are controled by the first one, no one uses the second one
Mellon * Collie
Geek
Mellon * Collie
July 21st, 2006 at 03:35pm
i've heard a lot about this, and if everything i've heard is true, then it does sound really convincing. at the same time though, it seems like we're giving way to much credit to our government by actually believing they could pull something like that off, AND i know that if you believe something stronge enough, you can find evidence in your head to support it. no matter how rediculous it is. like, hippos not existing or something.

so basically, i dont really know what to believe. i dont trust what the government has to say about it, but there's also really know way to know if all the stastics and things in the conspiracy stories and all that are accurate, etc.
Register