January 30th, 2006 at 01:37pm
i dont think of them beoing 6 foot i think of them being tiny Confused lmao
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
January 30th, 2006 at 01:55pm
No*Art*For*Arts*Sake:
sorry thats teh chinese and the korians not the bloody islamics and the people from pakistan
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2006 at 01:57pm
death_metal_madness:
No*Art*For*Arts*Sake:
sorry thats teh chinese and the korians not the bloody islamics and the people from pakistan

Nah she was talking about Aliens...as in Sci-Fi and Comic Book creatures. Not foreign people.
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
January 30th, 2006 at 02:11pm
Bloodraine:
death_metal_madness:
No*Art*For*Arts*Sake:

Nah she was stalking about Aliens...as in Sci-Fi and Comic Book creatures. Not foreign people.
ohhh thats what i thought she is after all my cousin grrr *smacks art*
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 30th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Vader_Darth:
I agree entirely with you ^. Its isn't fair that asslum seekers get advantage over joining a school, where as someone who does live in this country doesn't, especialy over a child ADHD.
Thats just unfair right to the very core. Sad

So just because someone is born in a country that is less developed than yours and they are forced to get out of the country so they can have a better quality of life, you think that they shouldn't be aloud to have the same chance at an education that most kids born in developed countries take for granted?
Because that doesn't seem very fair to me. Try to see it from their point of view.
death_metal_madness
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
death_metal_madness
January 30th, 2006 at 03:03pm
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:
I agree entirely with you ^. Its isn't fair that asslum seekers get advantage over joining a school, where as someone who does live in this country doesn't, especialy over a child ADHD.

So just because someone is born in a country that is less developed than yours and they are forced to get out of the country so they can have a better quality of life, you think that they shouldn't be aloud to have the same chance at an education that most kids born in developed countries take for granted?
Because that doesn't seem very fair to me. Try to see it from their point of view.
um...
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 30th, 2006 at 03:16pm
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:

Yes. I find it unfair that get a better oppitunity over us, when we were born and raised in this country, as a said before espesialy over a child with ADHD.
SorryMa
King For A Couple Of Days
SorryMa

Mibba
January 30th, 2006 at 03:34pm
death_metal_madness:
Bloodraine:
death_metal_madness:
No*Art*For*Arts*Sake:

Nah she was stalking about Aliens...as in Sci-Fi and Comic Book creatures. Not foreign people.
ohhh thats what i thought she is after all my cousin grrr *smacks art*
*slaps back* WTF did I do? I just wanted to know wot u were going on bout ...grr
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2006 at 04:18pm
Vader_Darth:
Yes. I find it unfair that get a better oppitunity over us, when we were born and raised in this country, as a said before espesialy over a child with ADHD.

Why...'Especially' ADHD?

I have a kid in my class with the condition. He manages it with medication, and does very well for himself. He's a bright lad.

Where we are born and what our nationality is should have little bearing on our status in society. Our status as equals, as counterparts. No child should be judged on their 'right' to education by their birth certificate. No person should be priveliged because of their ancestry.

As humans, we are equal. There should be no superiority, no prestige. Wherever we are, whatever country we live in.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 03:55am
Oh FUUCK Off,
I f we wanted to get into a school in place like India or Mexico, we'd be the first to get rejected because someone locally wants a place.
There are too many politcaly correct people in this world and you unforntunetly are one of them!!!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 31st, 2006 at 06:02am
Vader_Darth:
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:

Just because you were born in a certain country, does not give you the right to say you should be given a place in a school over anyone else.
I use to live in Northern Ireland and my family had to move to the Republic to get away from all the Holy war shit that is going on. Judging by what you’ve said I shouldn’t have been allowed into the local school because I grew up in a country where the majority of people hate me and my family because of my religion.
You don’t choose the country you are born in. So tell, why should a bit of paper or a passport dictate the sort of opportunities you are given.

And where did this idea that emigrants are given places in schools over kids with ADHD? What are you basing this on? Is it fact or opinion? I’d like to see some proof.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
January 31st, 2006 at 06:21am
Vader_Darth:
Oh FUUCK Off,
I f we wanted to get into a school in place like India or Mexico, we'd be the first to get rejected because someone locally wants a place.
There are too many politcaly correct people in this world and you unforntunetly are one of them!!!

If everyone fucked off that doesn't agree with you there would be no discussions.
And what's wrong with being politically correct? Political correctness is defined as "the avoidance of forms of expression or action that exclude, marginalize, or insult certain racial or cultural groups". I don't see anything wrong with trying not to offend people of a different racial or culture on the grounds that are a different racial or culture. Do you?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 11:14am
Vader_Darth:
Oh FUUCK Off,

You just broke the #1 rule in here. You just attacked me personally.

I have lost any respect I may have had for you. Hope you're pleased.

You can either respect my views, or get out. I showed the same respect to you.

Can't put forward an intelligent argument without telling me to 'Fuck Off'?. If you can't, You aren't fit to debate anything.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 11:17am
I don't have a problem with immigrants. Generally.

But, when they start treating the locals like shit, as if WE are the ones who shouldn't be here...and when the government starts changing everything, losing our national identity to suit theirs...that's where I draw the line.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 31st, 2006 at 12:01pm
Vader_Darth:
Oh FUUCK Off,

you are right we do have a lot of poliiticaly correct people in this country and while i am and will always fight for my child to get a place the goverment have just cracked down on school absenties and they are keeping places empty "for christ sake they cant have it both ways" and not every child with ADHD is controlled with medication.

What about the afct that some one wrote to me on here a while ago saying that putting children on Straterra or COncerta XL or even ritalin was promting child abuse and that i was just grooming my child to be a drug addict what about the fact that they have attacked me through PM's i may have differant views to most but i am entitled to air them and air them i will.

School places should go to children who need it my son has a statement of educational needs saying that he needs a school closer to home and that has come from a goverment body but they will not release a school place to him because we have to accomadate assylum seekers doesnt seem fair to me, and the government are just enciting racial hatred.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 31st, 2006 at 12:03pm
[quote="Incubus"]
Vader_Darth:
Incubus:
Vader_Darth:

Just because you were born in a certain country, does not give you the right to say you should be given a place in a school over anyone else.
I use to live in Northern Ireland and my family had to move to the Republic to get away from all the Holy war shit that is going on. Judging by what you’ve said I shouldn’t have been allowed into the local school because I grew up in a country where the majority of people hate me and my family because of my religion.
You don’t choose the country you are born in. So tell, why should a bit of paper or a passport dictate the sort of opportunities you are given.

And where did this idea that emigrants are given places in schools over kids with ADHD? What are you basing this on? Is it fact or opinion? I’d like to see some proof.[/quote

i have plenty of proof seeing that i have a child that cant get into a school. And i have been told to my face that they have to keep places empty at a school because of assylum seekers.
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
January 31st, 2006 at 12:03pm
Rolling Eyes
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 31st, 2006 at 12:06pm
eberneezer_egghead:
Rolling Eyes

why would you roll your eyes at me? I am just saying what i have been told by people in authority.

if i didnt send my child to school i would soon be in court and if it happened again i would be fined £2000 and then has a last resort that would put me in jail for 6wks, where is the fairness? We are to consumed with being politicaly correct "oh god forbid that we upset people who wouldnt want to do that" and the children are not even allowed to say "blackboard" in my daughters school anymore and the best one is they are not allowed to sing bar bar black sheep it is now bar bar white sheep.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 12:06pm
eberneezer_egghead:
Rolling Eyes

Yeah, that's some intelligent input
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 12:36pm
the madcap laughs:
eberneezer_egghead:
Rolling Eyes

Yeah, that's some intelligent input

She does it all the time...Not really suitable for SD though...
Register