"Illegal Aliens" crossing the borders.

AuthorMessage
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 03:24pm
Bloodraine, do you really think I give a rats arse, about you losing respect for me. I DON'T CARE!!!.
The matter fact is I HATE political correctness with a passion!
At first I didn't care, but after they tried to ban christmas because it would 'offend' people of other races, that has also made my despise people who appear to be politcly correct. I'm sure you are really a pleasant person, this is NOT an oppogly I still stand by my statement.

The problem is that immigrants TAKE OUR places in schools when it says quite clearly on our birth certificate that we're from say England or Irland.
Although I am only 15 I sypathise completely with tre_cool_is_god.
I can imagine how it has been I've been tring for months to get a support work for school, (due to a temperary medical condition) and I've still not heard a word.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 03:31pm
Hey, chill out. Everyone's entitled to an opinion

I hate political correctness. It's taken too far, it undermines the freedom of speech. AND as a supporter of free speech, I'm going to respect Bloodraine's right to voice her own opinion, though I don't agree with it in this case. I suggest you do the same.

Oh, and learn to spell
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 03:34pm
What just because I can't spell as good as you that clearly makes me a lower form of life does it.
GET A LIFE!!! Blah
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 03:36pm
Vader_Darth:
Bloodraine, do you really think I give a rats arse, about you losing respect for me. I DON'T CARE!!!.
The matter fact is I HATE political correctness with a passion!
At first I didn't care, but after they tried to ban christmas because it would 'offend' people of other races, that has also made my despise people who appear to be politcly correct. I'm sure you are really a pleasant person, this is NOT an oppogly I still stand by my statement.

The problem is that immigrants TAKE OUR places in schools when it says quite clearly on our birth certificate that we're from say England or Irland.
Although I am only 15 I sypathise completely with tre_cool_is_god.
I can imagine how it has been I've been tring for months to get a support work for school, (due to a temperary medical condition) and I've still not heard a word.

Political correctness? No...I call it a respect of humakind. I believe in equality. I despise racism. And by that, I mean the belief that some races are superior to others. Which is what Racism is.

Banning Christmas, where's your source? Totally false.

You chime on about Birth Certificates. Well, really. The indignation. We're all citizens of one society; planet earth. You still can't comprehend what I'm saying, can you?. Let me reitierate. As humans, we are equal. There should be no superiority, no prestige. Wherever we are, whatever country we live in.

Call me PC if you so wish. Hate me for it if you so wish. I'd rather be 'PC' (which you falsely accused me of. I have mentioned nothing of the sort. I call that Libel) than racist, supremacist, narrow-minded.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 03:38pm
Vader_Darth:
What just because I can't spell as good as you that clearly makes me a lower form of life does it.
GET A LIFE!!! Blah

As I thought...

Coming back at the least important statement in my post. Without a decent retaliation. Suggesting acceptance of the rest, I suppose. Or maybe you're thinking of some name to call me, seeing as you have no case. Oh, and more ranting. Very mature.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 03:39pm
the madcap laughs:

I hate political correctness. It's taken too far, it undermines the freedom of speech. AND as a supporter of free speech, I'm going to respect Bloodraine's right to voice her own opinion, though I don't agree with it in this case. I suggest you do the same.

Oh, and learn to spell

Now, Vader_Darth, why don't you take that example...Very wise route to follow.

And can you all stop calling me Bloodraine, please? It feels so false and innapropriate when debating. Call me Meg. Or some variation of that.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 03:39pm
Bloodraine:
the madcap laughs:

Oh, and learn to spell

Now, Vader_Darth, why don't you take that example...Very wise route to follow.

And can you all stop calling me Bloodraine, please? It feels so false and innapropriate when debating. Call me Meg. Or some variation of that.

Apologies, Meg
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 03:42pm
the madcap laughs:
Apologies, Meg

Thanks...I do feel that being a little less informal gives us a better grounding for debates. That and the fact I feel rather intimidating with a username such as mine.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 03:52pm
Right.

1st= how in sweet Jesus name was I meant to know your name was Meg, but if thats what you want I will call you that IF you don't call me Vader_Darth, David please.

2nd=TML I came back at the most unimportant thing in your post, as YOU put it, because I really don't think you worth talking too, my arguments with Meg NOT you.

3rd= Meg you are not seeing MY point, if we wanted to get into a school or Job in another country.We would be the first to be rejected because local people wanted a place.

4th= I'm sorry but I do not have any source to back up my statement of PC banning christmas.
You'll just have to take my word for it (which you probably won't) they tried to ban Christmas traditions like the Christmas tree and decorations and lights and so, and change it's name to the festival of lights!

5th= If so immature TML then thats fine by me I don't want to change for a long time.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 03:57pm
Well as far as I know regarding the British Immigrants scenario...Not so. My family has a rather high rate of emmigration; South Africa, New Zealand, Israel and Pakistan amongst other exotic destinations. You'll often find that you have the same chances of employment there that you do here, providing you have the skill required.

And...So what if they'd reject us? In the unlikely event of this happening, their defence might as well be 'But they do it to us in England.'

The whole fact of the matter is, we don't generally go to live in their countries, either. They tend to come to us.
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 03:58pm
Vader_Darth:
Right.

1st= how in sweet Jesus name was I meant to know your name was Meg, but if thats what you want I will call you that IF you don't call me Vader_Darth, David please.

2nd=TML I came back at the most unimportant thing in your post, as YOU put it, because I really don't think you worth talking too, my arguments with Meg NOT you.

3rd= Meg you are not seeing MY point, if we wanted to get into a school or Job in another country.We would be the first to be rejected because local people wanted a place.

4th= I'm sorry but I do not have any source to back up my statement of PC banning christmas.
You'll just have to take my word for it (which you probably won't) they tried to ban Christmas traditions like the Christmas tree and decorations and lights and so, and change it's name to the festival of lights!

5th= If so immature TML then thats fine by me I don't want to change for a long time.

See, that says to me....

1. Changing the subject, and prorastinating

2. More procrastinating

3. Blatant disregard for anyone else's opinion, no facts to back up

4. Admission of defeat (finally?)....oh wait, no. Just more speculation.

5. Yet more procrastinating

...strong argument, hmm???
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 04:02pm
[quote="Bloodraine"]Well as far as I know regarding the British Immigrants scenario...Not so. My family has a rather high rate of emmigration; South Africa, New Zealand, Israel and Pakistan amongst other exotic destinations. You'll often find that you have the same chances of employment there that you do here, providing you have the skill required.

And...So what if they'd reject us? In the unlikely event of this happening, their defence might as well be 'But they do it to us in England.'

quote]

hmm didn't know that IF you can find a source to support this I will gladly eat my slice of hummble pie.

Yeah its a visious cycle, we say 'you don't except us in your country' they say the same thing back and it just keeps going on and on and on.
Thats the way of the world I'm afraid.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 04:03pm
Vader_Darth:
hmm didn't know that IF you can find a source to support this I will gladly eat my slice of himmble pie.

None of my above post made claims that needed a source... Confused
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 04:11pm
you said it would be easier for us to find a Job in a place like New Zealand than it would for them to get a Job here.

Can you find anything to support that?
I Set Fire To People
Geek
I Set Fire To People

Mibba
January 31st, 2006 at 04:11pm
okay, so I would get involved, but I get confused too easily, but don't hold that against me, I just beg of you to stop calling David immature and such, because that is just showing how immature you really are.
*nods head*
and, well... yeah...
please, continue...
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 31st, 2006 at 04:12pm
THANK YOU.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 31st, 2006 at 04:13pm
Vader_Darth:
you said it would be easier for us to find a Job in a place like New Zealand than it would for them to get a Job here.

Can you fing anything to support that?

Well, do you want me to photocopy my Auntie Shelia's CV?...Or do you want me to pop over to NZ and have a hunt round for some vacancies?

You ask for evidence...The same could be asked for you. Wink

In fact, I want evidence that it's harder to get a job in a foreign place. Now.
I Set Fire To People
Geek
I Set Fire To People

Mibba
January 31st, 2006 at 04:14pm
you're welcome my little chicken monkey (don't ask)
I should shut up now...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 31st, 2006 at 04:14pm
eberneezer_egghead:
Rolling Eyes

STOP IT!
For fucks sake! As much as I love you Kate, just stop it, 'kay?
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
January 31st, 2006 at 04:16pm
I Set Fire To People:
okay, so I would get involved, but I get confused too easily, but don't hold that against me, I just beg of you to stop calling David immature and such, because that is just showing how immature you really are.
*nods head*
and, well... yeah...
please, continue...

I wasn't calling him immature. Simply pointing out the major weaknesses in his argument. Which I believe, is part of what debating is all about, rather than throwing a tantrum and resorting to name-calling
Register