Idiot
Emmer-x
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:14am
me either im not rasisum
fender
Geek
fender
February 3rd, 2006 at 09:29am
im not American but i have learned about this in history and geography \and stuff. and i think that maybe they are trying to get a better life, and finally earn enough money to feed thier kids, they want to live the "american dream" because it appears that since the wall street crash america picked its slef back up and dusted its self off, America should help them not blame them for accidents. they work for low wages doing jobs the Americans dont want to do. so they should stop complaining. and to call them "illegal aliens" is so mean they are humans NOT alians. they are equal to you.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 11:11am
fender:
so they should stop complaining. and to call them "illegal aliens" is so mean they are humans NOT alians. they are equal to you.

No, they are aliens. If I went on holiday to France, then I'm an alien there because I owe political allegiance to another country or government; I am a foreginer in their land. Even though I live only a short journey away from France, this is still the case.

People wrongly assume 'Alien' means some bizzare creature from outer space (which it does, but not in this context)
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:02pm
Bloodraine:
fender:
so they should stop complaining. and to call them "illegal aliens" is so mean they are humans NOT alians. they are equal to you.

No, they are aliens. If I went on holiday to France, then I'm an alien there because I owe political allegiance to another country or government; I am a foreginer in their land. Even though I live only a short journey away from France, this is still the case.

People wrongly assume 'Alien' means some bizzare creature from outer space (which it does, but not in this context)

does that make me an alien then because i am welsh but living in england? Crying or Very sad
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:06pm
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
fender:

does that make me an alien then because i am welsh but living in england? Crying or Very sad

That's a bit of a grey area... because Wales and England are both part of Britain so you owe your political allegiance to the British Government. But Wales is a country in its own right. I'd say you're not an Alien because technically you're a British citizen also.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 12:08pm
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
fender:

That's a bit of a grey area... because Wales and England are both part of Britain so you owe your political allegiance to the British Government. But Wales is a country in its own right. I'd say you're not an Alien because technically you're a British citizen also.

thanks i was getting slightly confused there for a minute.
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:04pm
god.....calling them "aliens"
like they're freaks or something
Rolling Eyes

The fact that theyre not allowed beiing in the US
doesnt make them less human or something...

what harm can those poor, uneducated people ever do to threat the jobs
of the americans...
(which is a dumb thing to say anyway cause jobs dont belong to anyone really)
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:15pm
*new_age_provo*:
Rolling Eyes

Aargh! Read my post!

Christ....Having to explain that to two people in one day. You people don't learn.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 3rd, 2006 at 02:43pm
*new_age_provo*:
Rolling Eyes

of the americans...

read her previous post she wasnt calling them aliens.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 1st, 2006 at 09:42pm
damn this is an old topic im bored so im gonna post my views

i think people who say oh they dont belong here there criminals half of em
are people ecscaping from hunger and violence trying to make a better life for there kids or make it in this place called freedom.

and the jobs they take when they come out here they take jobs like picking
oarnges and strawberrys they work in cotton fields clean up our schools
clean up our 7-11s and crap those jobs we wont take cause people think there to good for it or too lazy and we repay them by suppospley (sp) deporting them as many people want to do.
even bush said thats impossible and it is.

i think they should just get them to become citizens

all people are equal just cause there from a different country and are darker lighter wear rags over there heads dont mean crap
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 2nd, 2006 at 06:49am
strummer92:

are people ecscaping from hunger and violence trying to make a better life for there kids or make it in this place called freedom.

clean up our 7-11s and crap those jobs we wont take cause people think there to good for it or too lazy and we repay them by suppospley (sp) deporting them as many people want to do.

all people are equal just cause there from a different country and are darker lighter wear rags over there heads dont mean crap

what about the recent London Bombings?? (ok thats fairly recent) What about illegal aliens? What about the fact that when they do come to briatin they are given houses, money and they come over with differant passports so that they can claim 3 lots of benifit. you talk to any job centre/benifit agency they will say the same, i am not racist i just think that we should be more careful who and who we dont let into the country, there are prisoners in jails over here that come over and then rape people or they have been caught smuggling in other people, many of these assylum seekers come from safe countries and could easily live where they come from.

there was a programme on recently and the interviewer was intervieing people coming into britain and he asked why did they want to come here, and they said because britain is wanderland and when he asked them what they meant they said because we can get education, money, houses, and health care, and we all know that the NHS is pushed almost to its limits as it is, and these men who wanted to live here came from a country that has always been safe.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 2nd, 2006 at 05:13pm
Magne:
*new_age_provo*:
Rolling Eyes

of the americans...

read her previous post she wasnt calling them aliens.
Alien isnt a demeaning term anyway, its just a word for something forgein, it isnt meant offensively. I Embraced the term when I was on Vacation in Punta Cana, how often do you actually get to say your an alien and it be true?Not to many... Cool
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 2nd, 2006 at 08:49pm
Magne:
strummer92:

what about the recent London Bombings?? (ok thats fairly recent) What about illegal aliens? What about the fact that when they do come to briatin they are given houses, money and they come over with differant passports so that they can claim 3 lots of benifit. you talk to any job centre/benifit agency they will say the same, i am not racist i just think that we should be more careful who and who we dont let into the country, there are prisoners in jails over here that come over and then rape people or they have been caught smuggling in other people, many of these assylum seekers come from safe countries and could easily live where they come from.

there was a programme on recently and the interviewer was intervieing people coming into britain and he asked why did they want to come here, and they said because britain is wanderland and when he asked them what they meant they said because we can get education, money, houses, and health care, and we all know that the NHS is pushed almost to its limits as it is, and these men who wanted to live here came from a country that has always been safe.

i didnt mention britan i live ca
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 3rd, 2006 at 03:21am
strummer92:
Magne:
strummer92:

whoops sorry!! Embarassed
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 3rd, 2006 at 10:03am
So you're an alien even if you go on a vacation to another country? Then all travellers are aliens? This thread looks pretty fucked up.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:11am
Harlequin Girl:
So you're an alien even if you go on a vacation to another country? Then all travellers are aliens?

Yes.

The way I think of it, aliens from outer space are just travellers, from a place very different to us. Seems logical to me
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 3rd, 2006 at 11:17am
Harlequin Girl:
So you're an alien even if you go on a vacation to another country? Then all travellers are aliens? This thread looks pretty fucked up.
Alien isnt a demeaning term. There is illegal and legal aliens. If your on vacation, you a legal alien.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:46pm
Magne:
strummer92:
Magne:
strummer92:

whoops sorry!! Embarassed

its ok
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:12pm
Alien is a stupid word and I refuse to be labeled alien just because of traveling. Aren't all Americans aliens then, because the country was originally populated by indians?
Amy.
Falling In Love With The Board
Amy.
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:19pm
Bloodraine:
Harlequin Girl:
So you're an alien even if you go on a vacation to another country? Then all travellers are aliens?

Yes.

The way I think of it, aliens from outer space are just travellers, from a place very different to us. Seems logical to me

Seems to make sense to me I guess...
Register