Queen of the 40 Thieves

AuthorMessage
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 05:29pm
Nope...that's most likely impossible...I'd say Wednesday the sooner...maybe on weekend.
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 05:53pm
New part to Queen, yay!

I noticed a long time ago you were using my icon. I'm flattered Cris. Very Happy
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 06:02pm
Lol...that's curious as I'm flattered that you took 5 minutes of your time to make those icons for me. Razz
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 06:30pm
CristhyneS:
Lol...that's curious as I'm flattered that you took 5 minutes of your time to make those icons for me. Razz
I spent a lot longer than that on them. Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 04:54pm
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:
Well, I was using the "5 minutes" as to express some not specific amount of time (am I making any sense?) as I have no idea of how much time you spent doing those icons.

How much time did it take you to make them anyways?
A couple of hours.
Surprised
'Cause I spend time doing different variations and such. Laughing

Wow...*thank you*. Very Happy
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 19th, 2006 at 09:12pm
CristhyneS:
HavingAGreenDay:
CristhyneS:
Well, I was using the "5 minutes" as to express some not specific amount of time (am I making any sense?) as I have no idea of how much time you spent doing those icons.

How much time did it take you to make them anyways?
A couple of hours.
Surprised
'Cause I spend time doing different variations and such. Laughing

Wow...*thank you*. Very Happy
You're welcome. Very Happy

I'm glad you're using one. Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 21st, 2006 at 12:21pm
Calls loudly: Where are you Cris??!!
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 21st, 2006 at 04:45pm
Could you get on msn, please?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 21st, 2006 at 04:52pm
CristhyneS:
Could you get on msn, please?
I'm at my mom's store, but sure thing. Smile
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 21st, 2006 at 04:59pm
Thanks! *muah*
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 25th, 2006 at 06:54pm
Cris, when's the next part to Emily's Road gonna be up? Shifty
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 26th, 2006 at 07:05pm
When my computer gets fixed. *goes to cry in a corner*

Oh yeah...I think I hadn't announced this on here. Everyone, you'll have to be patient and wait for next part of my story, 'cause my computer isn't working. I think it got a virus or something. I'm at one of those cyber cafe places right now. Sad
yeah_you
King For A Couple Of Days
yeah_you
April 26th, 2006 at 07:28pm
ok ok i'll wait if i must. I've enver been to one of those are they alrite? what exctly is it?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 26th, 2006 at 07:29pm
yeah_you:
ok ok i'll wait if i must. I've enver been to one of those are they alrite? what exctly is it?
It's a cafe where they have computers and you pay for the time you use them and you can like drink coffee and shit while you're on the computer. Laughing
yeah_you
yeah_you
April 26th, 2006 at 07:44pm
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:
It's a cafe where they have computers and you pay for the time you use them and you can like drink coffee and shit while you're on the computer. Laughing

I see...i want to go but the one we have here is full of boys. not that i don't like boys but ...ill jsut go Very Happy Very Happy
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
April 27th, 2006 at 01:00pm
yeah_you:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:

I see...i want to go but the one we have here is full of boys. not that i don't like boys but ...ill jsut go Very Happy Very Happy
Tee hee, you don't like boys. Laughing

trk
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 28th, 2006 at 06:07pm
yeah_you:

One word: CRAP

But if you want the details, it is exactly what Rose just said. Just that less coffee and more computers.
yeah_you
yeah_you
April 28th, 2006 at 06:50pm
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:

trk

I LIKE BOYS! Evil or Very Mad its just its this weird thing i feel very uncomfortable around older men. i get real panicky and shaky and nervous
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
April 28th, 2006 at 07:00pm
yeah_you:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:

trk

I LIKE BOYS! Evil or Very Mad its just its this weird thing i feel very uncomfortable around older men. i get real panicky and shaky and nervous

Especially when they stare at you becas you're typing ona foreign language. *rolls eyes* hell hole...
yeah_you
yeah_you
April 28th, 2006 at 07:04pm
CristhyneS:
yeah_you:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:
HavingAGreenDay:
yeah_you:

trk

Especially when they stare at you becas you're typing ona foreign language. *rolls eyes* hell hole...

i think you should...flip them off. Wink and then smile and say what
Register