SHOW: Phil of the Future

AuthorMessage
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 28th, 2006 at 12:48am
Sheepo@_@:
Sorry, I hate it.
I agree with the kids just trying to act thing.
I used to like Nick's shows, like Pete and Pete, Are You Afriad of The Dark (best ever!!!) All That (oldschool not now) Keanan and Kel list goes on really....
KENAN AND KEL! OMG. They were the best together! I LOVE THEM! In Goodburger, and in the Kenan and Kel show. XD Good times. Really good times. Very Happy
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
I remember those shows! I was really young when they were out, but I remember them! They come on Nicktoons every so often, along with Invader Zim, which rocks my socks.....really random, sometimes sucks, but I watch it for Gir.
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
fancy pants:
And Are You Afraid Of The Dark! Loved that show! I watched SNICK every weekend. I always looked forward to Saturday nights so I could tune in and see everyone hanging out on the big orange couch. I miss that. ;_;
SNICK! zomg.
That came every Friday! aaww i miss the old days.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 28th, 2006 at 12:49am
Damn I miss the old days ;_;
I remember I was home sick with chicken pox and they were showing a Pete and Pete marathon. ._.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
And Are You Afraid Of The Dark! Loved that show! I watched SNICK every weekend. I always looked forward to Saturday nights so I could tune in and see everyone hanging out on the big orange couch. I miss that. ;_;
SNICK! zomg.
That came every Friday! aaww i miss the old days.
It was Saturday. That's what the S was for. XD
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
Sheepo@_@:
I remember I was home sick with chicken pox and they were showing a Pete and Pete marathon. ._.
zomg yeah Exclamation
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
Whatsername_:
I avoid Disney chanel as much as I can. That channel is really just a bunch of young people trying to act. For example:

Lizzie McGuirre
The Suite Life Of Zach and Cody (taht's the worst)

And Nick is the same way with:
Drake and Josh
Zoey 101

*shiver*
Yeah. Those shows suck EXCEPT for Drake and Josh!! :O That's one of the coolest shows ever! PFFT.
i was so dissapointed when i saw that show, cause it wasnt as funny as i thought it'd be =(
Amanda Show still owns.
I disagree. The Amanda Show sux0rz xkorr.

Know what shows rock?
Kablam, Salute Your Shorts, the old All That, Double Dare, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahhhh! Real Monsters, Clarissa Explains It All, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those were the BEST when I was growing up.
o_o i agree with with everything you said. well except for the Amanda Show haha.
I miss the old All That, those crew members were classic. Now they're just annoying. Rocko's Modern Life is so awesomeeee!
and everything else 8]

That one dude off of All That is now on SNL, so that's kinda cool
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 28th, 2006 at 12:50am
Sheepo@_@:
Remember the young one had the fake tattoo of that lady and he made it dance? XD
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 28th, 2006 at 12:50am
Whatsername_:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
Whatsername_:
I avoid Disney chanel as much as I can. That channel is really just a bunch of young people trying to act. For example:

Lizzie McGuirre

Drake and Josh
Zoey 101

*shiver*
Yeah. Those shows suck EXCEPT for Drake and Josh!! :O That's one of the coolest shows ever! PFFT.
i was so dissapointed when i saw that show, cause it wasnt as funny as i thought it'd be =(
Amanda Show still owns.

Know what shows rock?
Kablam, Salute Your Shorts, the old All That, Double Dare, Rocko's Modern Life, Ahhhh! Real Monsters, Clarissa Explains It All, The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Those were the BEST when I was growing up.
o_o i agree with with everything you said. well except for the Amanda Show haha.
I miss the old All That, those crew members were classic. Now they're just annoying. Rocko's Modern Life is so awesomeeee!
and everything else 8]

That's Kenan. XD And Kel is hosting some stupid dance show. Rolling Eyes
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
January 28th, 2006 at 12:51am
fancy pants:
Sheepo@_@:
Sorry, I hate it.
I agree with the kids just trying to act thing.
I used to like Nick's shows, like Pete and Pete, Are You Afriad of The Dark (best ever!!!) All That (oldschool not now) Keanan and Kel list goes on really....
KENAN AND KEL! OMG. They were the best together! I LOVE THEM! In Goodburger, and in the Kenan and Kel show. XD Good times. Really good times. Very Happy

Very Happy
<3 Pete and Pete

There used to be another one I would watch ALL of the time and I forgot what it was..

.. And I'm pretty sure this wa an aer yu affraid of the dark episode..

but the one.. where they locked up the kids.. and it was like a people zoo!! And they only fed them green jello!!!

Man oh man.. that episode scared the fuck out of me.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
fancy pants:
Whatsername_:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
fancy pants:
Whatsername_:

Lizzie McGuirre

Drake and Josh
Zoey 101

*shiver*
Amanda Show still owns.

Know what shows rock?
and everything else 8]

That's Kenan. XD And Kel is hosting some stupid dance show. Rolling Eyes
That dance show is kinda interesting. I've watched it.......entertainment, only because they're stupid. XD
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
my dad loved Kenan and Kel Laughing
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 28th, 2006 at 12:52am
fancy pants:
Sheepo@_@:
Remember the young one had the fake tattoo of that lady and he made it dance? XD
Wasn it a mermaid tattoo? A girl or something >_< -tries to think back 7 years-
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
January 28th, 2006 at 12:52am
Sheepo@_@:
fancy pants:
Sheepo@_@:
Wasn it a mermaid tattoo? A girl or something >_< -tries to think back 7 years-

yeah.. it was a mermaid with red hair.. i think..
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
January 28th, 2006 at 12:53am
baha remember Doney Lips?
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 28th, 2006 at 12:55am
Pizza Face! Principal Pimpel! Everyday French with Pierre Escargot! Ed! Ask Ashley! The Big Ear of Corn! Vital Information For Your Everyday Life with Lori Beth! Those girls trapped on the island forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever! And Kevin! Five minutes, everybody! We're on the air in five minutes!

o_o
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
January 28th, 2006 at 12:55am
Laughing
http://quizilla.com/users/pacosmotorbike/quizzes/Which%20old%20school%20Nickelodeon%20show%20are%20you%3F/
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
January 28th, 2006 at 12:57am
Ren and Stimpy was awesome to, they canceled it cause it was to adult or something o.o Back in '95. Spongebob in the very begining and Rockos Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats (old skool) ._. God where did all the good shows go?
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
January 28th, 2006 at 12:58am
Sheepo@_@:
Ren and Stimpy was awesome to, they canceled it cause it was to adult or something o.o Back in '95. Spongebob in the very begining and Rockos Modern Life, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats (old skool) ._. God where did all the good shows go?

I used to live for rocko and rugrats...
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
January 28th, 2006 at 12:59am
DOUCHTER!:
Laughing
http://quizilla.com/users/pacosmotorbike/quizzes/Which%20old%20school%20Nickelodeon%20show%20are%20you%3F/

You are WILD AND CRAZY KIDS. You couldn't get through life without a little fun... or a neon colored t-shirt. You are a team player and really into Omar Gooding. GO YOU!

I used to watch that show all the time. Cool
Register