Violence of Summer

AuthorMessage
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 08:43pm
GDgroupie:
lmao i forgot about that part. but now that you said it im laughing my ass off!

Self made t-shirts are always the best! Who wouldn't want a 'nice titties' t-shirt from Tre! Rolling Eyes
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
May 29th, 2006 at 08:49pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

Self made t-shirts are always the best! Who wouldn't want a 'nice titties' t-shirt from Tre! Rolling Eyes
I WANT ONE!!! WHERE DO I SIGN?!??!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 08:53pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

hahaha, did you hear about the one I made for the Duran Duran concert? It had 'lick me lebon' on the back, it was the best t-shirt EVER!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
May 29th, 2006 at 08:54pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

hahaha, did you hear about the one I made for the Duran Duran concert? It had 'lick me lebon' on the back, it was the best t-shirt EVER!
hahaha you never told me about tht! lmao lovely tho!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 08:57pm
Oh my god I never told you? It was the coolest t-shirt ever it was my school polo shirt because I didn't have a plain white one lol...so i just got a black marker and put "LICK ME LEBON" in really big letters on the back...and i had like..."reach up for the sunrise" on the front and "duran duran is my religion..." i threw it at the stage at the end of the concert though...so i haven't got it anymore Sad
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
May 29th, 2006 at 09:12pm
Madeluxx:
Oh my god I never told you? It was the coolest t-shirt ever it was my school polo shirt because I didn't have a plain white one lol...so i just got a black marker and put "LICK ME LEBON" in really big letters on the back...and i had like..."reach up for the sunrise" on the front and "duran duran is my religion..." i threw it at the stage at the end of the concert though...so i haven't got it anymore Sad
well thats a damn shame
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 09:15pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
well thats a damn shame

Yeah but i bet Simon LeBon has it now...and has framed it...and is thinking about me everytime he looks at it!!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
May 29th, 2006 at 09:15pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
well thats a damn shame

Yeah but i bet Simon LeBon has it now...and has framed it...and is thinking about me everytime he looks at it!!
he better!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 29th, 2006 at 09:18pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
well thats a damn shame

he better!

ofcourse he is! after all it's my genius hands that crafted that t-shirt!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
May 29th, 2006 at 10:07pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
well thats a damn shame

he better!

ofcourse he is! after all it's my genius hands that crafted that t-shirt!
lol yes.. yes indeed
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 5th, 2006 at 06:28pm
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 6th, 2006 at 01:16am
Madeluxx:
WOOOOHOOOO!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 6th, 2006 at 03:11pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
WOOOOHOOOO!!!

leave some pretty comments as I have bad sun burn...my face looks like this face when it goes red Embarassed lol
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 6th, 2006 at 07:14pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
WOOOOHOOOO!!!

leave some pretty comments as I have bad sun burn...my face looks like this face when it goes red Embarassed lol
awwwww Sad pooooor sophie!!! *hugs*
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
June 7th, 2006 at 03:44pm
hellllo loveeee this story actually jazzs map is shiteeeeee bt yeh i love it i love u n i love wiping my juices on u wot a life love it goodbye u r the weakest shrink goodbye xxx
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 7th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
hellllo loveeee this story actually jazzs map is shiteeeeee bt yeh i love it i love u n i love wiping my juices on u wot a life love it goodbye u r the weakest shrink goodbye xxx

juices? thats just wrong - but i like my Tre juices...they're yummy know what im saying? I'm a woman and I'm proud...
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 7th, 2006 at 07:38pm
Madeluxx:

juices? thats just wrong - but i like my Tre juices...they're yummy know what im saying? I'm a woman and I'm proud...
lmao yeah i know what ur sayin. and you know what im sayin' you need to help me out and get that dirty mind workin and give me a hot n steamy sex fantasy about tre!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 8th, 2006 at 12:56pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:

lmao yeah i know what ur sayin. and you know what im sayin' you need to help me out and get that dirty mind workin and give me a hot n steamy sex fantasy about tre!!!

Yeah like Tre dipped in chocolate so I CAN LICK HIM BABY!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 9th, 2006 at 01:38pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
For some reason, the Ricky one isn't workin' and it's really FUCKIN' me off! Evil or Very Mad

But anyway...

FUCKIN' ACE SOPHIE!!!! MUWAHAHA! You got the middle one from me!!! Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Wicked! They rock!!

Yeah the middle one is soooooo VOS! It's like....the opening scene of the story!
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
June 9th, 2006 at 02:13pm
wel im affended thers none of me(sidney) im like soooooo not speaking 2 u now!!!!! lol
Register