Violence of Summer

AuthorMessage
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 9th, 2006 at 11:58pm
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
wel im affended thers none of me(sidney) im like soooooo not speaking 2 u now!!!!! lol
*Gasp* how could you not speak to sophie?!?!?!? she fuckin rocks!!!!!!! lol... and yes.. the middle one is so the opening of VOS!
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 11th, 2006 at 01:20pm
GDgroupie:
wel im affended thers none of me(sidney) im like soooooo not speaking 2 u now!!!!! lol
*Gasp* how could you not speak to sophie?!?!?!? she fuckin rocks!!!!!!! lol... and yes.. the middle one is so the opening of VOS!

she will speak to me...i'll just kick her. plus she'll realise how she can't get enough of me!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 11th, 2006 at 03:14pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

she will speak to me...i'll just kick her. plus she'll realise how she can't get enough of me!
hahah dont kick her! but isnt that the truth! Wink
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 12th, 2006 at 11:09am
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

heh heh. I can't remember if I submitted the next part or not? I'm so scattered these days...I've got some scattered pictures...lying on my bedroom floor...okay no seriously. I have TWO EXAMS LEFT!!!! YEY!!! Psycho <<<(okay i just discovered that little emotican and it well cracked me up!!)
Shangalang loves Smeaton
Geek
Shangalang loves Smeaton
June 13th, 2006 at 11:22am
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

heh heh. I can't remember if I submitted the next part or not? I'm so scattered these days...I've got some scattered pictures...lying on my bedroom floor...okay no seriously. I have TWO EXAMS LEFT!!!! YEY!!! Psycho <<<(okay i just discovered that little emotican and it well cracked me up!!)
well ahhhh i ve bin doin alotta things lol no serious submit bitch!!!! i cant HACKtually wait anymore!!!! sort it out or ill sort ya awwwwwtttt lol !
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 13th, 2006 at 03:34pm
well ahhhh i ve bin doin alotta things lol no serious submit bitch!!!! i cant HACKtually wait anymore!!!! sort it out or ill sort ya awwwwwtttt lol !

Slim Fast sorts me aaaat...lmfao do you remember that!? Yeah I had really really bad writers block BUT BUT right...I've cured it!! woohoo *pops open champagne!*

Beer Party
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 11:33am
teehee...PART ...38...is up! http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/fan/story/2983/37/

and my exams are over so party on!!!!!!!! woohoo
greenday.is.love<3
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenday.is.love<3
June 16th, 2006 at 11:45am
woww that's a wicked pic of him lol
he's a bastard
and your story rocks! Very Happy
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 16th, 2006 at 12:10pm
greenday.is.love<3:
he's a bastard

haha thanks...I always thought Clive Owen would make a good Ricky lol. You should come in here more often, I always put up loads of graphics Wink
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 16th, 2006 at 06:59pm
Madeluxx:
greenday.is.love<3:
he's a bastard

haha thanks...I always thought Clive Owen would make a good Ricky lol. You should come in here more often, I always put up loads of graphics Wink
ITS THE END OF SCHOOOL!!!! AND MY FRIEDNS WANNA GET ME HAMMERED!!!! !LMAO!! NO MORE SCHOOL!!!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 18th, 2006 at 12:22pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
greenday.is.love<3:
he's a bastard

ITS THE END OF SCHOOOL!!!! AND MY FRIEDNS WANNA GET ME HAMMERED!!!! !LMAO!! NO MORE SCHOOL!!!

oh ho ho!! Did you get hammered? I hope so! I had like half a bottle of whisky on Thursday and got seriously mashed up and I had an exam on Friday and had to do it with a rrrreally bad hangover! meh...EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 18th, 2006 at 07:00pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
greenday.is.love<3:
he's a bastard

oh ho ho!! Did you get hammered? I hope so! I had like half a bottle of whisky on Thursday and got seriously mashed up and I had an exam on Friday and had to do it with a rrrreally bad hangover! meh...EXAMS ARE OVER!!!! WOOHOOOO!!!!
hahaha no i was sober like a judge baby! you know me! lmfao.. but i got to fuck around with drunken peoples minds... *evil grin* i love it..
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 07:49am
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
greenday.is.love<3:
he's a bastard

hahaha no i was sober like a judge baby! you know me! lmfao.. but i got to fuck around with drunken peoples minds... *evil grin* i love it..

Hey I love doing that...but I rarely get too because I'm usually the one that gets blotoed!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
June 19th, 2006 at 09:25am
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
greenday.is.love<3:
he's a bastard

Hey I love doing that...but I rarely get too because I'm usually the one that gets blotoed!
hahahaha exactly! jeez sophie! WHAT ARE YOU THINKGING?!! lol

ah so fucking tired right now... i did fall asleep til like 1:30am last night, and I woke up at 6am just like.. 10 mins ago! oy... i gotta get up so fucking early cuz i have an english exam at 8:30, but im gonna end up being at the school 45 mins early, so i think im gonna end up going over to Jason's house and waking him up. cuz im THAT evil! Razz lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 02:37pm
my friends do that because they are pure evil! You have no idea how good it feels to not be in school anymore...and to have finished all meh exams!! teehhee...
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:21pm
hey hey folks, just submitted part number 39 will post again when it's up. Just to let you all know ('cause I want some sympathy here) I'm really ill, which is a bad thing for me because it's the EFFIN summer holidays but it's brilliant for you because it means alot VOS will be coming your way! Aren't you a bunch of lucky's... Rigo
wire party
Geek
wire party
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:23pm
Madeluxx:
hey hey folks, just submitted part number 39 will post again when it's up. Just to let you all know ('cause I want some sympathy here) I'm really ill, which is a bad thing for me because it's the EFFIN summer holidays but it's brilliant for you because it means alot VOS will be coming your way! Aren't you a bunch of lucky's... Rigo

*cough*toomuchsmoking*cough*toomuchdrinking

*hides*
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
June 26th, 2006 at 01:50pm
PART 39!!!!
I know people you might be thinking it's coming to an end but trust me the excitement has only just begun!! Read on my pretties...
es raquel otra vez
Jackass
es raquel otra vez
June 26th, 2006 at 11:30pm
Madeluxx:
PART 39!!!!
I know people you might be thinking it's coming to an end but trust me the excitement has only just begun!! Read on my pretties...
Shocked oh she left!....love the story Wink
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 1st, 2006 at 02:28pm
raquel:
Madeluxx:
PART 39!!!!
Shocked oh she left!....love the story Wink

I know, it was sad...but it was the right thing to do. You'll find out with time Wink
Register