Violence of Summer

AuthorMessage
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 03:49pm
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Okay so tell me this...are you making a sequel or not?

OMG I so knew you would bring that up! You've put me right in it now! Urm...I don't know I've really thought about it I really have but...I dunno I've been thinking about a plot for it and it all seems a bit too cliché. I mean VOS is coming to a close end and I've had some REALLY good other story ideas SO...I don't know yet. If I can think of a really good plot line for a sequel then there could be a chance but I wouldn't count on it. VOS was originally supposed to be up until the American Idiot era...not further. But then again I could change my mind Cool

Haha yeah I kind of know what you mean. VOS is so...so...VOS. I don't know how to quite explain it, it is really addictive. And I see what you mean about the cliché thing...like the kids growing up and stuff?
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 03:52pm
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Okay so tell me this...are you making a sequel or not?

OMG I so knew you would bring that up! You've put me right in it now! Urm...I don't know I've really thought about it I really have but...I dunno I've been thinking about a plot for it and it all seems a bit too cliché. I mean VOS is coming to a close end and I've had some REALLY good other story ideas SO...I don't know yet. If I can think of a really good plot line for a sequel then there could be a chance but I wouldn't count on it. VOS was originally supposed to be up until the American Idiot era...not further. But then again I could change my mind Cool

Haha yeah I kind of know what you mean. VOS is so...so...VOS. I don't know how to quite explain it, it is really addictive. And I see what you mean about the cliché thing...like the kids growing up and stuff?

Yeah exactly. It's like mmmyer I could put alot of drama there between the characters and stuff but it wouldn't quite be the same. It would be VOS but within the kids but...they're not the nobles so I dunno if it could work or not. And I know what you mean about VOS being so...VOS! Even I get too addicted and I'm the writer
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 03:54pm
It's just come such a long way since the beginning and you really get into it! Like I read it and I think back to when the girls were on tour with them and stuff...and it's just something I can really get into. In a way...even though I hate him...I hope Ricky does come back because it was cool when him and Tré used to have it out
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 03:56pm
Mike's Lullaby:
It's just come such a long way since the beginning and you really get into it! Like I read it and I think back to when the girls were on tour with them and stuff...and it's just something I can really get into. In a way...even though I hate him...I hope Ricky does come back because it was cool when him and Tré used to have it out

Ya. Well Ricky's one of my favourite characters because he's so cocky. I dunno what it is with me I always like the evil ones Twisted Evil I don't quite think VOS would be complete with out him
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 03:58pm
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:

Ya. Well Ricky's one of my favourite characters because he's so cocky. I dunno what it is with me I always like the evil ones Twisted Evil I don't quite think VOS would be complete with out him

That's because Ricky brings out the Violence in Tré!! haha. It's true though...like the whole 'violent' rukkus at the party between them about the 'kitchen' incedent.

GAWD THAT WAS HOT!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 04:00pm
Mike's Lullaby:

GAWD THAT WAS HOT!

lmfao What was? Tré getting kicked in by Ricky or the 'kitchen' scene?
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 04:03pm
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:

GAWD THAT WAS HOT!

lmfao What was? Tré getting kicked in by Ricky or the 'kitchen' scene?

Charlie and Tre on the kitchen floor you TIT!
Omg I can't believe you think I would get a kick out of Ricky having his way with Tré...oh that sounded dirty...and it rhymed!

I like how Tré had sex with Charlie...Ricky must of been so GUTTED when she told him
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 04:05pm
I was actually gonna put that in the story! As in the scene where Charlie tells Ricky that her and Tré shagged but for some reason I didn't. I just wanted to get to the part where Ricky beats him up...lol
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 13th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Madeluxx:
I was actually gonna put that in the story! As in the scene where Charlie tells Ricky that her and Tré shagged but for some reason I didn't. I just wanted to get to the part where Ricky beats him up...lol

OMG it would've been FUCKING WICKED if you had put that in! I can just imagine it now...ya that wudda been cooool. Damn you Maddy!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 14th, 2006 at 05:52pm
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:

OMG it would've been FUCKING WICKED if you had put that in! I can just imagine it now...ya that wudda been cooool. Damn you Maddy!

Haha I know well...it's done now. I'm trying to focus the next couple of chapters on Mike and Sid and Mike building a relationship with Ryan... Cool
wire party
Geek
wire party
July 15th, 2006 at 05:56pm
Madeluxx:
Mike's Lullaby:
Madeluxx:

Haha I know well...it's done now. I'm trying to focus the next couple of chapters on Mike and Sid and Mike building a relationship with Ryan... Cool

Aawwww that is gonna be sooo cute. Ryan sounds like a cutie pie - and well he did come from Mike so ya know! Wink
I hope there's gonna be some hot steamy shmexual stuff
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 16th, 2006 at 12:26pm
Mike's Lullaby:
Aawwww that is gonna be sooo cute. Ryan sounds like a cutie pie - and well he did come from Mike so ya know! Wink
I hope there's gonna be some hot steamy shmexual stuff

Well it is me writing the story luv Rolling Eyes
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 18th, 2006 at 06:58pm
READ THIS VOS READERS!!!
Okay peeps, I've been a bit bad these past couple of days and I haven't been writing alot of VOS...I've been really busy and I'm going away to America tommorow for three and half weeks. Yes three and half weeks so I'm very sorry to say that you will all have to live without any new installation of the nobles for three weeks. Please don't kill me! Laughing And in the mean time, your options are:
Talk about the story on the VOS thread on this very message board
Read through the story again and again 'till I get back
OR...erm...be patient...haha
Love you all and I'll try and give you all an update as soon as poss Wink xx
-PrincessByDawn-
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
-PrincessByDawn-
July 18th, 2006 at 08:20pm
SO THERS GOING TO BE A SEQUEAL OR MORE??
es raquel otra vez
Jackass
es raquel otra vez
July 19th, 2006 at 01:19am
i guess we will have to wait Grmml
i'm kidding... Wink enjoy your vacations Wink
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
July 19th, 2006 at 02:02am
-PrincessByDawn-:
SO THERS GOING TO BE A SEQUEAL OR MORE??

there will be more, I'm not sure about the sequel yet Wink
11th Street Kid
11th Street Kid
July 19th, 2006 at 01:17pm
Have a nice time in America Wink
carrieabag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
carrieabag
July 19th, 2006 at 02:20pm
hope you have a good time in america and it will be sad having to wait three and a half weeks for the next part but i will have to try be patient wich i cant usually do.
ERROR:
ERROR:

Mibba Blog
July 19th, 2006 at 07:45pm
Yeah I don't mind waiting..... but please HURRY UP!!! I LOVE YOUR STORY!!! Anyway, have fun in America and since I'm an American, it's really fun here so don't feel bad about not writing because I'm not complaining!!! (well, at least not to you.....)
GDgroupie_23
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GDgroupie_23

Mibba Blog
July 20th, 2006 at 12:27am
im back!!!! and.. ur story fucking rocks! and you'll get to see me when you go to america! wootness! and you'll probably be really really inspired as well going to the states and all!!!!! LOVE YOU!!! Very Happy
Register