AuthorMessage
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 03:37am
Shangalang loves Smeaton:
YEH YOU SHOULD!!! SORRY FELT LEFT OUT

would you stop with the cap locks!! And yeah...dont feel left out my precious!!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
March 31st, 2006 at 04:18am
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
lol a lot of things are off the top of ur head...
salt in the rainbow for one.. lol

ah yes ofcourse. well randomness is one of my great qualities!! oh there's so much drama to come in the violence of teh summer...between Tre and Charlie you'll be happy to hear...

shame its not all rosy in the garden 4 sid and mike

yeah Crying or Very sad But hey...she'll be popping up in the story somewhere along the lines...you never knooow!
erm actually i do coz u told me lol

lmfao well yeah...I know but....the other fans don't so shut your face yeah!!

*gasp* and u didnt tell me?? Crying or Very sad jeez... i feel loved *rolls eyes* you mofo!! anyawys.... i read it.. fucking aweseom!!!! MORE!!! and i commented... yes,... yes i did
Princess_by_night
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Princess_by_night
March 31st, 2006 at 04:29am
you deliberately defied me!why did i have to be informed of your whereabouts mr richards!!!! sorry got a bit carried away there!hi slag you still there or r u busy with bruno??!!lol Sex
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 06:25am
Princess_by_night:
you deliberately defied me!why did i have to be informed of your whereabouts mr richards!!!! sorry got a bit carried away there!hi slag you still there or r u busy with bruno??!!lol Sex

Oh I'm still busy with Bruno hehe...I might be able to squize you in!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 06:26am
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
lol a lot of things are off the top of ur head...
salt in the rainbow for one.. lol

ah yes ofcourse. well randomness is one of my great qualities!! oh there's so much drama to come in the violence of teh summer...between Tre and Charlie you'll be happy to hear...

shame its not all rosy in the garden 4 sid and mike

yeah Crying or Very sad But hey...she'll be popping up in the story somewhere along the lines...you never knooow!
erm actually i do coz u told me lol

lmfao well yeah...I know but....the other fans don't so shut your face yeah!!

*gasp* and u didnt tell me?? Crying or Very sad jeez... i feel loved *rolls eyes* you mofo!! anyawys.... i read it.. fucking aweseom!!!! MORE!!! and i commented... yes,... yes i did

I know I read your comment! Very Happy You know you feel loved really...after all you DO have the jam baby yeah
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 2nd, 2006 at 05:29pm
mmmmm jam... i love jam... and peanut butter.. *drools*
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 3rd, 2006 at 02:38am
gah... madeluxx, read my jounral. my day is shitty so im going to bed early tonight. so ill talk to you another time. night! <3
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 3rd, 2006 at 10:08am
GDgroupie:
gah... madeluxx, read my jounral. my day is shitty so im going to bed early tonight. so ill talk to you another time. night! <3

Aaah I know I haven't been on since forever! Today is like - the first time I haven't been stoned since...Friday afternoon Shifty
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 4th, 2006 at 12:28pm
PART 30 IS UP!! And it's a long one Cool So go read peeps!!
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 4th, 2006 at 07:35pm
Madeluxx:

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! IM GONNA GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!!! YAY!! *PARTIES*
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 5th, 2006 at 06:51am
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:

WOOOOOHOOOO!!! IM GONNA GO READ IT RIGHT NOW!!! YAY!! *PARTIES*

omg omg omg my sisters gone into LABOUR!!! I'm gonna be an Auntie...so I won't be on for a while Sad BUT AARGH!!! My sisters havin a baby!!
*celebrates*
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 5th, 2006 at 08:04pm
thats one hell of a scary thought... lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 6th, 2006 at 07:28pm
GDgroupie:
thats one hell of a scary thought... lol

*gasps* What me being an Aunt? How rude of you! lol - oh and by the way - she had a baby boy, and he's absoloutely gorgeous! I've just got enough time for a post here - and thats about it - busy busy easter holidays!!! I'll try and update as soon as poss though Very Happy
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 6th, 2006 at 07:31pm
yes... u being an aunt is a very scary idea.. lol.. just imagine how much ull corupt him and at such a young age... i shall help! lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 6th, 2006 at 08:22pm
GDgroupie:
yes... u being an aunt is a very scary idea.. lol.. just imagine how much ull corupt him and at such a young age... i shall help! lol

you should watch it you know - I'll think twice about you being my first childs godmother!! You and that sick mind of yours! tsk tsk *shakes head*
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 6th, 2006 at 08:40pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

you should watch it you know - I'll think twice about you being my first childs godmother!! You and that sick mind of yours! tsk tsk *shakes head*

*gasp* first child's god mother? im honoured! lmao.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 6th, 2006 at 08:45pm
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

And you fucken well should be!! I feel sorry for our children when we have them...they just don't know what they're getting themselves into...
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 6th, 2006 at 08:46pm
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:
Madeluxx:
GDgroupie:

And you fucken well should be!! I feel sorry for our children when we have them...they just don't know what they're getting themselves into...

lol, im not too intent on having kids lol. i wanna get married, but noooo kids lol...
GDgroupie
Geek
GDgroupie
April 6th, 2006 at 08:46pm
ill probably end up having them anyways lol
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 6th, 2006 at 08:50pm
GDgroupie:
ill probably end up having them anyways lol

I know you will you frisky little bugger! Anyway...what the hell duuuude let us not talk of such things yet...Have you got my email yet BTW? hmm? I guess I should quickly submit another part of VOS before I go off...but I'm off for real this time...so nighty night
zzzz
Register