Blue's guitar

AuthorMessage
Dom
Jackass
Dom
February 4th, 2006 at 03:32pm
Does anybody play it?!?!

it seems nobody else on this site likes, listens to or plays any blues music. All punk, emo and metal...

anybody?
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 5th, 2006 at 04:40am
Blues?

I_I Nah. I'm stickin' to me metal.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
King For A Couple Of Days
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 5th, 2006 at 04:56am
No thank you Very Happy
Dom
Jackass
Dom
February 5th, 2006 at 05:29am
bleurghhhh
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
February 5th, 2006 at 08:19am
I can play a tiny bit of the 12 bar blues on bass, its so boring, i know the 12 bar blues on keyboard too. We had to learn it at school. Was very boring,
Dom
Jackass
Dom
February 5th, 2006 at 09:54am
freak of nature:
I can play a tiny bit of the 12 bar blues on bass, its so boring, i know the 12 bar blues on keyboard too. We had to learn it at school. Was very boring,

blues is so not boring, it has all the best licks.
bass_may4_32110
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bass_may4_32110
February 5th, 2006 at 09:56am
meh blues is ok, im not a huge fan of it
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 11:40am
I don't mind it. I wouldn't exactally blow up my CD player if someone I knew put a blues CD on in my bedroom.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 5th, 2006 at 03:23pm
i love blues!! blues solos are amazing, they sound the best i gotta say. like the metal solos are insane but i really like solos in blues scales. i first learned to solo in blues first though, maybe that's why i'm more attched to blues then most other people.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
February 6th, 2006 at 03:39pm
GreenDay420:
i love blues!! blues solos are amazing, they sound the best i gotta say. like the metal solos are insane but i really like solos in blues scales. i first learned to solo in blues first though, maybe that's why i'm more attched to blues then most other people.

wahay, classical and blues buddies.
Franny.
Franny.
February 8th, 2006 at 02:42am
Dom:
GreenDay420:

wahay, classical and blues buddies.

woot woot!! we rock Cool
Ahhhh!
Jackass
Ahhhh!
February 9th, 2006 at 06:06am
I like blus rock.. but no classic blues
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
February 11th, 2006 at 05:35pm
Blues is crap, but i can play 12 bar blues all the way through and the choreds to it to.
Holy Shite
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Holy Shite
November 27th, 2006 at 10:10pm
Dom:
Does anybody play it?!?!

it seems nobody else on this site likes, listens to or plays any blues music. All punk, emo and metal...

anybody?

Blues is okay, but cum on this is a green day site, unless green day plays blues, nobody else would talk bout it here i think...
Franny.
Franny.
November 28th, 2006 at 12:14am
keyboard not found:
Blues is crap, but i can play 12 bar blues all the way through and the choreds to it to.

blues is not crap, you just don't appreciate it as others do. do not insult blues since a lot of the music you hear has blues aspects to it. blues is a foundation for music.

Holy Shite:
Blues is okay, but cum on this is a green day site, unless green day plays blues, nobody else would talk bout it here i think...

many people talk about things that are not green day related, it keeps the board not boring when green day isn't in the headlines. green day isn't good enough for blues -_-" [i'm joking btw?]
Dom
Jackass
Dom
November 28th, 2006 at 04:06pm
Holy Shite:
Dom:
Does anybody play it?!?!

anybody?

Greenday420 would! Cool , but lets spread the music! no restrict it, just because were on a punk bands website doesnt mean thats all we can talk about. I mean Hendrix was heavily influenced by the blues, and so was led zeppelin and seeing as a shit load of bands were influenced by these, they were indirectly influenced by blues.
Holy Shite
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Holy Shite
December 7th, 2006 at 04:44am
well, okay...
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
December 7th, 2006 at 05:05am
keyboard not found:

Its not crap.. or do you not know that all the music you listen to now has derived from blues music?

I was trained playing classical and blues. I like blues, because it's so fun to play.
Franny.
Franny.
December 7th, 2006 at 06:20pm
Coff:
keyboard not found:

Its not crap.. or do you not know that all the music you listen to now has derived from blues music?

woo that's exactly what i said haha *high fives*

Dom:

Greenday420 would! Cool, but lets spread the music! no restrict it, just because were on a punk bands website doesnt mean thats all we can talk about. I mean Hendrix was heavily influenced by the blues, and so was led zeppelin and seeing as a shit load of bands were influenced by these, they were indirectly influenced by blues.

totally! *high fives you too*
Elvis Impersonator
Idiot
Elvis Impersonator
December 8th, 2006 at 03:49pm
punk rules, but i like blues. its very underrated
Register