Breastfeeding!

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 08:23am
Do you all think the woman should be allowed to breastfeed in public? I think it is the most natural thing in the world to do and nobody should tell the mother to stop doing it and if you need to feed the child then perhaps formula milk wouldve been the better option.

So tell me what do you all think. Yes in public or No not in public.

BYE
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 17th, 2006 at 08:25am
I think it IS natural.
But then again, there are some people who don't want to see women's breasts or there could be some pervs around. I think it should be legal. But I don't think they should be able to do it in restaurants and so on.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 08:30am
Lexx. Like Woah.:
I think it IS natural.
But then again, there are some people who don't want to see women's breasts or there could be some pervs around. I think it should be legal. But I don't think they should be able to do it in restaurants and so on.

its not they're fault that there are pervs about and perhaps if resturants didnt want them breastfeeding in they're place then they should supply mother and baby rooms. And you dont have to show your boob of when feeding the child anyway it can be done decently.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 08:34am
Breastfeeding is legal and should stay that way

Studies show that breat milk is better for the baby, also women who actually breat feed in public usually do it with dignity they don't pop their boob on the table, there are also facilities where you can breast feed in the baby changing room.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 08:46am
NeoSteph:
Breastfeeding is legal and should stay that way

Studies show that breat milk is better for the baby, also women who actually breat feed in public usually do it with dignity they don't pop their boob on the table, there are also facilities where you can breast feed in the baby changing room.

thats what i was trying to say but it all came out wrong. Embarassed
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
February 17th, 2006 at 09:52am
Some people need to relax, it's just a boob and there's nothing indecent about feeding a child. Unless you do it over dramatically or something.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
February 17th, 2006 at 11:00am
It was really gross when I was standing in the bank once, and some lady just started breastfeeding her kid.

I know it's natural and they actually should be allowed to because they have to do it, but it is quite sick to see.

Someone my father knows once saw a lady trying to breastfeed her kid in a restaurant, and when it wouldn't drink, she dipped her nipple in the sugar and then the baby drank. O.O
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 11:07am
If you absolutely must do it in the middle of the street/restaurant/other packed public area, then fine.

But I'd prefer it if you didn't get your boob out in front of me. I mean, It'd be much better for all parties involved, and in the interest of dignity, if you did it away from the crowds of people.
Ilse
Ilse
February 17th, 2006 at 11:20am
You know, I personally don't care.
If a woman wants to breast feed her baby, do it. If they want to do it in the privacy of their own home, fine.

I guess I can't really denouce it because I know one day I'll be a mother and my child will be hungry one day, maybe in a public place.

I just may have to flop a tit, and if some perv staesm kick him in the nuts.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
February 17th, 2006 at 01:00pm
okay, so we all agree that it's natural......quit saying that

it should be legal, but there are places where it's more a question of decency than it is of naturality

if you're going to a resturant, don't do it at McDonalds; and ask if you can have more private section

it should be legal, but there should be common sense invovled
don't do it at places where there will be a bunch of kids or teenagers, don't do it out in the open, if you can't then use formula

I don't really ever want a child, but I wouldn't want my wife to have a tit out in public (I couldn't control that, but) there is a reason they have formula, so when you're in a place that would consider breast feeding indecent, you can give it milk in a bottle
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 02:06pm
we can breastfeed without getting our boobs out for all to see you know, they have special bras that will cover you. And if we're hungry we can eat a new born child shouldnt have to wait until he/she gets back home.

And for some of you to say give them formula in public that is just not fair to the child!!! And breast milk is the best source of calcium and protein for the child. And you can make the child sick if you go from breast to formula all the time. Also many babies wont takr formula after having breast milk anyway or of they do then its over time and patience on both sides,
its only a bit of flesh for christ sake men dont complain when they see topless women on a beach or in a paper so why should people complain when they see a LITTLE BIT of flesh outside in public. Also you see more flesh when your at a pool then when a woman breastfeeds. Babies have rights aswell you know. would you all want to eat your dinner in a stinky loo? Or away from your family. People should be a little more tolerant of breast feeding mothers.

I know men who wouldnt let they're partners breatfeed because they saw the child has a threat to what they saw were they're "toys".

Breast milk protects the child against illnesess like common colds, flu, sickness, so why shouldnt they have the right to have they're mothers milk.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 02:14pm
Because it's rather unpleasant and off-putting to non-maternal people such as myself. I know it's natural. Pigs, dogs, cows, every mammal will suckle their offspring, so humans should be able to suckle theirs too.

Doesn't mean I have to like it. It isn't hard to find a little secluded place where you can do your stuff quickly without having to gross out everyone around you.

And what Nicky said about the sugar makes me sick to think about. 0_o. If someone did that near me I'd be heartily disgusted.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 02:21pm
Bloodraine:
Because it's rather unpleasant and off-putting to non-maternal people such as myself. I know it's natural. Pigs, dogs, cows, every mammal will suckle their offspring, so humans should be able to suckle theirs too.

Doesn't mean I have to like it. It isn't hard to find a little secluded place where you can do your stuff quickly without having to gross out everyone around you.

And what Nicky said about the sugar makes me sick to think about. 0_o. If someone did that near me I'd be heartily disgusted.

And do people complain when they see breasts in papers or on beaches NO!! so why should they complain when they see a nursing mother. Its not has though thye come along and flop the tit on the table. It can be done descreitly, and anyway people should be more tolerant. My sister is allways feeding in public places and you dont even know she is doing it.

Formula is a poor subsitute for mothers milk. The N.M.A (nursing mothers association) have lobbied for years so that nursing mothers can have equal rights to others. We shouldnt have to worry about other people when the child is hungry your motherly instincts take over and you just do it. It grosses me out when i see people kissing in public and that again is a natural thing, i would rather see a mother nursing then two people playing tonsil hocky.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 02:26pm
If you can do it quietly, fine.

If you can't, you're putting other people off and if you're doing that you shouldn't be allowed to do so. It's not fair, see.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 02:27pm
Bloodraine:
If you can do it quietly, fine.

If you can't, you're putting other people off and if you're doing that you shouldn't be allowed to do so. It's not fair, see.

you will find that most women with do it with consideration for people around them anyway.
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
February 17th, 2006 at 03:04pm
I think its fine to do it public as long as its done discreatly, after making illegal is taking away a mothers rights to feed her child.
Did anyone see that programme on channel 4 about breast feeding there was a 7 year old child still breast feeding on that! Shocked
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 17th, 2006 at 03:06pm
David! at the Disco_YAY!:
I think its fine to do it public as long as its done discreatly, after making illegal is taking away a mothers rights to feed her child.
Did anyone see that programme on channel 4 about breast feeding there was a 7 year old child still breast feeding on that! Shocked

What's shocking about that?

It's certainly not conventional, but...
DirntyMilf
Idiot
DirntyMilf
February 17th, 2006 at 03:17pm
When my son was little I breastfed him until he was 4. 99.9 percent of the time when he was tiny you'd never know I was doing it. I always wore a loose fitting shirt that I could discretely undo the bra flap under and position my son, without anyone really noticing. One time I was visiting family, and fed my son for a good 5 minutes before my brother asked if I was breastfeeding. Nobody ever saw more than a sliver of flesh on me when I breastfed. If anybody objected, they never commented on it.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 17th, 2006 at 04:07pm
at last some one who gets my point.
fender
Geek
fender
February 17th, 2006 at 04:45pm
i think that there should be no objections to breast feeding. so what if some one flops out thier boob, its the human body every one has one! and most of you will have been brest fed, its normal and there should be no restrictions on it at all! i think that to feed a baby formula milk is imorraly wrong, we are given brests for a reason...and thats to feed our babies to make them grow strong and healthy. any one who objects to that doesnt understand human nature and there for has no argument!
Register