Breastfeeding!

AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 12th, 2006 at 07:01pm
Did I say that a breastfeeding mother had to say at home? Rolling Eyes Seriously, don't cram words in my mouth. I said no one forced her to go out in public, and thats true. If she chooses to go to a resturant and they have a no breastfeeding rule, she needs to suck it up and get over it. She isn't in charge of that resturant, if she doesn't like their rules she can leave, simple as that.Its one thing when they have 'special clothes' to do it, but have you been in a resturant with people doing it without them? Not everyone wears those. Kids are small and impressionable, would you show a 5 year old a picture of some 30 year old chicks boobs? No, because thats indecent.
What's in a name?
King For A Couple Of Days
What's in a name?

Mibba
December 12th, 2006 at 07:34pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Did I say that a breastfeeding mother had to say at home? Rolling Eyes Seriously, don't cram words in my mouth. I said no one forced her to go out in public, and thats true. If she chooses to go to a resturant and they have a no breastfeeding rule, she needs to suck it up and get over it. She isn't in charge of that resturant, if she doesn't like their rules she can leave, simple as that.Its one thing when they have 'special clothes' to do it, but have you been in a resturant with people doing it without them? Not everyone wears those. Kids are small and impressionable, would you show a 5 year old a picture of some 30 year old chicks boobs? No, because thats indecent.

As I said, I wasn’t talking to anyone in specific. You did not claim that. Someone else did and I found it ridiculous. I really agree with this post you made just now. If there are rules there are rules. She can just take her child and go somewhere else, and not into that restaurant to begin with. Simple. And of course, of course, it has do be done responsibly with special clothes and all. Not like in the example I gave above because that is indecent. To me it seems that we’re on the same track here.

As I mentioned. Sort of, it was a picnic place, not a restaurant, but I absolutely understand. Been there you know Wink
I'm A Fruity Pirate!
Geek
I'm A Fruity Pirate!

Blog
December 12th, 2006 at 09:09pm
I think breastfeeding in public needs to stay public. It's natural and if a baby is hungry, then it hungry. But if a mother is doing at a place where you eat or any other super public place, like pool, it would be courtious (if I spelled that right) to go somewhere where you won't get to much attention. I'm sure little kids whose mother doesn't do that doesn't need to see a breast just yet. Some parents can get a bit...tempremental on those topics.
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
December 13th, 2006 at 12:23pm
I'm kinda bigoted on the subject.

I hate children (and teenagers...and adults...OAPs rule yo' ass, K? K.) but one thing worse than a kid is a whining one. If she wants to breastfeed it, jesus christ let her. Although if some people are gonna get offended by it (There's always someone who gets offended by something. I get offended when I get told I should be a politician or a business studies major...chyeah...[/digression]) then maybe in like...restaurants and stuff they should have like...I don't know....a special room that's NOT the toilet.

A nice room.
I love CHURTLES!!
Geek
I love CHURTLES!!
January 3rd, 2007 at 09:33pm
I think they should put special rooms in public places so women can breast feed... like restrooms almost
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 4th, 2007 at 10:02am
Gallifreyan Goddess:

I hate children (and teenagers...and adults...OAPs rule yo' ass, K? K.) but one thing worse than a kid is a whining one. If she wants to breastfeed it, jesus christ let her. Although if some people are gonna get offended by it (There's always someone who gets offended by something. I get offended when I get told I should be a politician or a business studies major...chyeah...[/digression]) then maybe in like...restaurants and stuff they should have like...I don't know....a special room that's NOT the toilet.

A nice room.

Exactly. A boob room. Only, they wouldn't call it that. It would have like, napkins and diapers and stuff. Kind of like a speshul "Baby Room"
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
January 4th, 2007 at 03:58pm
lyrical_gaah52:
Gallifreyan Goddess:

A nice room.

Exactly. A boob room. Only, they wouldn't call it that. It would have like, napkins and diapers and stuff. Kind of like a speshul "Baby Room"

Tis a pretty good idea. Coz if its just all breastfeeding women in the room, none of them are going to have a problem with it
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 5th, 2007 at 10:00am
anti-christ of suburbia:
lyrical_gaah52:
Gallifreyan Goddess:

A nice room.

Tis a pretty good idea. Coz if its just all breastfeeding women in the room, none of them are going to have a problem with it

and we should ahve to hide away why? i dont like people spitting in public should they have spitting rooms?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 10:06am
Lucifers Angel:
anti-christ of suburbia:
lyrical_gaah52:
Gallifreyan Goddess:

A nice room.

and we should ahve to hide away why? i dont like people spitting in public should they have spitting rooms?

to be honest though alot of women feel self conscious and would probably prefer a nursing room. When i was waitress alot of women used to ask if we have one and my sister in laws and friends all say they feel pressured to have to stand in the bathroom.

it's all about discretion. Using the right bra's and slip off tops. sitting topless in a bar would obviously attract negative attention.

I'm in favour of breastfeeding the health benefits and bond is too much to give up just because of some prudish people.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
January 5th, 2007 at 10:07am
I definately think it should be allow.

I think no woman likes putting her boob on the table or something, you can breast feed your baby without showing it and quietly, and if you don't like it: don't look..

And mostly there are places like bath rooms and stuff..
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 10:08am
Just Nod & Smile:
I think breastfeeding in public needs to stay public. It's natural and if a baby is hungry, then it hungry. But if a mother is doing at a place where you eat or any other super public place, like pool, it would be courtious (if I spelled that right) to go somewhere where you won't get to much attention. I'm sure little kids whose mother doesn't do that doesn't need to see a breast just yet. Some parents can get a bit...tempremental on those topics.

yeah but what child hasn't seen there parents naked at some point. kids don't see women's breast and think their dirty they think they look funny, theirs a reason that more open european countries have lower teen pregnancy rates.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 5th, 2007 at 10:09am
NeoSteph:
Just Nod & Smile:

yeah but what child hasn't seen there parents naked at some point. kids don't see women's breast and think their dirty they think they look funny, theirs a reason that more open european countries have lower teen pregnancy rates.

i enjoyed breastfeeding and to be honest i didnt care who looked if tey didnt liek it then just walk away.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 10:12am
Lucifers Angel:
NeoSteph:
Just Nod & Smile:

i enjoyed breastfeeding and to be honest i didnt care who looked if tey didnt liek it then just walk away.

I don't think that in a playground all swimming pool where the majority of people there will be mothers and children will give a damn, maybe the odd slightly pervy onlooker walking his dog but he's not going to say anything. he'd be battered with a few dozen handbags Smile
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 10:22am
Yep, if woman want to breastfeed in public they have every right to.

Its natural and if people our age can deal with it surely our elders could not act so; rahrihdfuherf about it.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
January 5th, 2007 at 02:23pm
NeoSteph:
Just Nod & Smile:

Eh Most people were breast feeded at some point, if the mother didn't use some chemical milk stuff..

And mother milk is much better for a baby, it helps to develop the taste and stuff..
Magazine Sickness.
Geek
Magazine Sickness.

Mibba Blog
January 5th, 2007 at 10:11pm
mother milk apparently helps with intelligence and stuff.

^-^ thats why im in the smart class
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 6th, 2007 at 04:06am
SAINT™:

Yeah, but must people are breast fed and not everyone is in the smart class.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 6th, 2007 at 06:15am
Coff:
SAINT™:

Yeah, but must people are breast fed and not everyone is in the smart class.

Actually, there's quite a few people who haven't been breastfed. And also, breastmilk provides immunity and a bunch abbreviated nutrients, so all these baby formula makers are finding ways to put those things into the formula. That way, people will buy their stuff going "Hey! Its as good as mommy-milk"

'course, it really isn't...
waiting_a_long_time
Idiot
waiting_a_long_time
January 9th, 2007 at 06:35pm
i think that laws take away too much of our free will. its honestly, up to a mother if she wants to breast feed in public, no one else, .. i think its a choice thing.. it shouldnt involve the law at all. its a choice, and the governments, take away too many of our choices and were going to end up like robots.
Brendon Urie..
Brendon Urie..

Mibba
January 23rd, 2007 at 06:21pm
SAINT™:

I wasn't breastfed and I extremely intelligent.
I also don't have the low immune system they say children who aren't breastfed have.

That being said, I believe it should be legal.
There's nothing wrong with it.
Of course, you might want to preserve decorum and not do it in public at certain places. For instance, a party for someone else.
Register