King For A Couple Of Days
Matty.
May 16th, 2006 at 08:25am
i would rather have tired kids than fat ones
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
May 16th, 2006 at 10:34am
Just do the damn PE you lazy little fuckers.

Its what, one or two hours?

Christ, its the only exercise you get other than when you're whining or going to the fridge.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
May 16th, 2006 at 05:28pm
i hate sports. there's no reason to force us to do more things we dont want to do and ruin it for the kids that actually enjoy those things.
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
Geek
Skullivan.[Im Not Okay]
May 17th, 2006 at 02:15am
i hate sports. we have this teacher who made us all go out in a storm. and i mean storm. like gales and thunder and bouncing rain. we all got soaked and all the white t-shirts wen see thru, everyone was soaked. and it was first period so we had to spend the whole day soaking wet. our school make you borrow the dreaded "spare kit" **shudders** its all dirty t-shirts and too small trackies ugh!
laughingonlyme
Idiot
laughingonlyme
May 17th, 2006 at 06:05pm
I think it should be required. It is for us this year. We have PE everyday for about 50 minutes. I LOVE it. My teacher this year is so awesome AND I've actually gotten in better shape. A little exercise never hurt anyone.
heywhatnow
Falling In Love With The Board
heywhatnow

Blog
May 17th, 2006 at 07:07pm
I think gym should be compulsary. Not necessarily sports, but at least some activity that the students enjoy playing, yet would still get them some excercise.
'Cause it's really annoying when the teacher pushes you to do something you REEEEALLY hate.
So just put the exercise and the enjoyment together.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 19th, 2006 at 10:57pm
I am on two soccer teams and a softball team, and play some sport or another everyday, so I'm all for it. It's healthy, and (in my opinion) fun.

I wish we had more. We have it only once a week for an hour. It's insane.
Matty.
Matty.
May 20th, 2006 at 12:34am
Ruler Of Sporks:
i hate sports. we have this teacher who made us all go out in a storm. and i mean storm. like gales and thunder and bouncing rain. we all got soaked and all the white t-shirts wen see thru, everyone was soaked. and it was first period so we had to spend the whole day soaking wet. our school make you borrow the dreaded "spare kit" **shudders** its all dirty t-shirts and too small trackies ugh!

you guys must have a crap teacher, ours let us all run inside if it rains
imrad_xx
Jackass
imrad_xx
May 23rd, 2006 at 02:52am
I don't think it should be compulsory. At the end of the day its the persons body...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:33am
[bitter-sweet-twisted]:
I don't think it should be compulsory. At the end of the day its the persons body...
But exercise is good. If they can teach you science and Math, why can't they teach you how to keep your body in shape?
..::Punky-Fish::..
Geek
..::Punky-Fish::..
May 23rd, 2006 at 10:48am
i ahte it but we have 2 do it
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]
May 24th, 2006 at 06:38am
Well.

In my opinion, sport is great. 90 minutes of running shouldn't be allowed? I do soccer which is like 90 minutes, it's fun. As long as you enjoy what you're doing, you'll like it. I like sport. I'm good at discus, soccer and kinda good at high jump. Cool

Plus, it will help get rid of Obescity (sp?)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 10:44am
Bunny Rabbit [fromxhell]:
Well.

In my opinion, sport is great. 90 minutes of running shouldn't be allowed? I do soccer which is like 90 minutes, it's fun. As long as you enjoy what you're doing, you'll like it. I like sport. I'm good at discus, soccer and kinda good at high jump. Cool

Plus, it will help get rid of Obescity (sp?)
Exactly. As soon as it's done away with, kids will get even lazier.
Titsmagee
Titsmagee

Mibba
May 26th, 2006 at 05:18am
I get bullied by a PE teacher so I don't think it should be compulsory.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 26th, 2006 at 05:36am
Titsmagee:
I get bullied by a PE teacher so I don't think it should be compulsory.

your pe teacher is a dick!! If they can make sports fun at school more and more children will take part in them.
PanicOfBeliever
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
PanicOfBeliever
May 28th, 2006 at 12:08pm
PE is needed in schools to battle the ever rising weight in Humans, and the fight on depression. Research shows that regular physical activity makes you a "Happier" person.

That is why it is most common in young adults of around 20. They give up sports once they have left school and begin to lounge at home brewing depression.

People need to do PE - If not for your fight against fat, do it to make you happy.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
June 14th, 2006 at 12:48pm
i think you should have to do some kind of sport/pe/gym lesson, but you should get to choose what sport or w/e you wanna do, then every1s happy.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
June 14th, 2006 at 12:52pm
There should be some form of PE. USA has such a big problem with obseity and taking away some kids only form of excercise is definitely not going to help with that at all.
*shoal_of_thneeds*
Geek
*shoal_of_thneeds*
August 16th, 2006 at 08:08pm
Sporty people are going to play sport whether its compulsory or not. P.E will never help lazy people become more active because they will do whatever they can to avoid it. Time would be better spent on other more usefull subjects.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 17th, 2006 at 01:03am
not all kids are good at sports , i'm sure as hell not

my teacher kinda makes fun of me , i can't stand him

they play lame games

i'd rather walk with my mom (which i do) than fail game because i can't/don't want to participate in it.
Register