NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 4th, 2006 at 01:15am
Bloodraine:
Minority27:
I love how it's always the non smart people that grow up to be world famous ^_^

I love how it's always the smart people who grow up and change the world for the greater good. ^_^

or fuck it up completely, damn educated politicians. ^_^
MarioGirl
Geek
MarioGirl
March 4th, 2006 at 05:45am
At my school its completly different, "cool" kids are smart, its NOT cos i go to a posh snobby school, people just learnt its good to do well, people want to be educated, for some people it is their only chance to be educated.
Although to be honest there isnt really cool people and not so cool, people just chill out, and for those of you who think its stupid to be clever you would have serious problems in my school, get over yourselves its just shitty to put people down for how much they know.
stilinski
King For A Couple Of Days
stilinski

Blog
March 4th, 2006 at 10:59am
at my school, most people are smart, so that's not a criteria, if you will. Some 'rejects' as you might call them, are smart, others are almost dumb. So it doesn't have anything to do with it, here.

and i don't think being smart makes you un-cool. Why should it? I got to a private school, so just being here should put me in the un-cool category.

Also: people would be surprised to see how many stars, A.K.A. the apogee of 'cool' (haha...that made myself laugh XD), have had a great education...

I've waited to tell that example so I'll just say it now: take Rivers Cuomo. Cool

HA!...ok, he's not what you can call Mr.Cool (he says it himself in The Good Life...) but he's succesful and stuff...so yeah. and he went to Harvard. (he's still going)
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
March 4th, 2006 at 11:01am
I pride myself on remaining articulate, and how mature, intelligent, and self-aware, I am, along with being aware about other issues.

Let them become bums on the street if they think it's "uncool". Pfft.
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
MTVMAKESMEWANNASMOKECRACK
March 4th, 2006 at 12:53pm
A lot of smart people at my school pretend to dumb. I guess it's 'cause they don't want to seem ... different?

err. I'm not good at this discussion stuff.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 4th, 2006 at 03:48pm
it is cool to be a geek
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
March 4th, 2006 at 03:51pm
it's cool to be smart
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 4th, 2006 at 04:09pm
yes it is Wink
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
March 4th, 2006 at 05:15pm
People are just scared of what they don't understand.

Like the word nocturnal. Rolling Eyes
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 4th, 2006 at 06:28pm
Flaming Phalanges!:

lmfao? Im not even going to ask....
crimson_rose_91
Jackass
crimson_rose_91
March 5th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Its always been like that I get called a 'square' at my school Laughing
Atleast if your clever you can get a good job and that gets you more money!
Baguelle
Baguelle
March 5th, 2006 at 06:34pm
Hmm...it seems "cool" to be a dumbass where I go to school, so I guess so. I get shit for "being smart" all the time.
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
March 5th, 2006 at 09:08pm
At school i'm really smart, nobody calles me NERD or LOOSER or GEEK or anything except those jelous people. Sometimes my friends say, "stop being so into everything" on MSN when I spell everything correctially (sp?).

I ABSOLUTLY HATE SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!! It's a waste of fucking time... we're just going to die and boom... it's all gone. We should all be able to drop out after you learn your basic knowledge (speech, basic written, addition, subtraction... etc.)

When are you -----EVER----- going to use calculas (sp?)

I don't want to go to collage. I'm going to need to if I want to do something after. I would be MUCH happier if we could all do what the fuck we want.
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
March 5th, 2006 at 09:13pm
Are you kidding me? Without an education you are NOTHING. You need to know math so you aren't walking around saying "How many of these can I buy with my dollars?"

Everything you learn in school, you will need. I don't care if you take remedial ass picking. At least you'll learn how to be descreet when you have a wedgie.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 6th, 2006 at 11:09am
Calculus is off the syllabus at my school. My physics teacher is not allowed to teach us it.

It isn't that I hate all school and I hate being educated...Indeed, I do want an education. I just don't like the environment most of the time.
whoa
whoa
April 7th, 2006 at 08:09pm
Why would it not be? It's so much better in the long run, but if you want to work at the fryer all your life, be my guest. I'm going to get a good education and push through my hatred of school to achieve it. It is cool.
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
Geek
Warning_iNSOMNIACiDIOT
April 8th, 2006 at 01:17pm
being educated doesn`t make you ''geeky''. it just mean you want to get educated and go to college or whatever.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
April 8th, 2006 at 02:01pm
Yeah society perceives it to be uncool to work at school. Young society anyway.
Sneki
Sneki

Mibba
April 9th, 2006 at 09:12am
i think that it depends upon every idividual. i'm very curious and i'm happy to find out something new, but most of my friends just don't care.
stilinski
stilinski

Blog
April 9th, 2006 at 09:40am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Flaming Phalanges!:

lmfao? Im not even going to ask....

It means something (we say that especially about animals) that only comes out at night.
Register