AuthorMessage
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
April 29th, 2006 at 09:54pm
Basket*Case:
Vita-Koolaid:
Against All Authority:
The last cycle i saw was one where Nicole won or something. The American ones are deffinately better than the British one. Lisa Butcher sucked in my opinion. Twiggy should have hosted it
I don't know...I don't really like Twiggy in the american one, so as a host I probably wouldn't like much more.
I love Twiggy. She has a great personality. Retard
She's nice. Better then Janice (who I hate) but... too nice...and not host-material.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 3rd, 2006 at 08:58pm
Furonda's gone.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 3rd, 2006 at 09:03pm
bye Furonda
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
May 4th, 2006 at 12:29am
I wish Jade left over Furonda, of course. Furonda was good to have and she could have learned from her mistake.

You want to know who I really want to leave, though?

Sara................
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 4th, 2006 at 06:59am
Basket*Case:
I wish Jade left over Furonda, of course. Furonda was good to have and she could have learned from her mistake.

Sara................

Why? Because she copied Joanie???

I didn't mind Furonda going.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 4th, 2006 at 02:16pm
I dont think Saras that good of a model.

It should have been Jade who left.

I liked Furonda...
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
May 4th, 2006 at 04:47pm
I thought Sarah should've left a long time ago. I don't know, it just seems like she doesn't belong in the show.

Of course Jade should've went home...I really thought she was...but the judges kept seeing this special 'something' in her, which I don't.

But Furonda left...which was okay with me because I wasn't really rooting for her. She's cute, but I don't think she's very capable of modeling...plus, she seriously needs to gain some weight. O_O
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
May 4th, 2006 at 04:51pm
Vita-Koolaid:
Basket*Case:
Vita-Koolaid:
Against All Authority:
The last cycle i saw was one where Nicole won or something. The American ones are deffinately better than the British one. Lisa Butcher sucked in my opinion. Twiggy should have hosted it
I don't know...I don't really like Twiggy in the american one, so as a host I probably wouldn't like much more.
I love Twiggy. She has a great personality. Retard
She's nice. Better then Janice (who I hate) but... too nice...and not host-material.

I actually prefer Janice. Shocked
Yeah, she's a little rough on the girls...but its really interesting hearing what comes out of her mouth. Twiggy is nice, but that's the problem...she's a bit too nice...

*points to new avatar* Cool
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 4th, 2006 at 05:40pm
Fruitz.:

I actually prefer Janice. Shocked
Yeah, she's a little rough on the girls...but its really interesting hearing what comes out of her mouth. Twiggy is nice, but that's the problem...she's a bit too nice...

*points to new avatar* Cool

Janice lost me when she was a bitch to Gina.

Nice avatar
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
May 4th, 2006 at 07:59pm
....Janice is a bitch towards everyone.
Some women are bitches. Retard

But I do agree that she was being too harsh on Gina. I mean, her self confidence WAS already pretty low. O.o
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 4th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Fruitz.:
I thought Sarah should've left a long time ago. I don't know, it just seems like she doesn't belong in the show.

Of course Jade should've went home...I really thought she was...but the judges kept seeing this special 'something' in her, which I don't.

But Furonda left...which was okay with me because I wasn't really rooting for her. She's cute, but I don't think she's very capable of modeling...plus, she seriously needs to gain some weight. O_O

I know. My boobs are bigger than hers! And I'm only a B. She looks like she isnt even an A!!

Love your ava!!!
Baguelle
Baguelle
May 4th, 2006 at 09:58pm
Vita-Koolaid:
Basket*Case:

Sara................

Why? Because she copied Joanie???

I didn't mind Furonda going.

That, and the cliché line "I try my best, it never comes out that way." She's starting to remind me of Brooke. I don't like her lips, and she doesn't take all that good of a picture now. OH! And whether she likes it or not, being found in a mall is going to effect her career.
Baguelle
Baguelle
May 4th, 2006 at 10:01pm
Fuck_America:
Fruitz.:

I know. My boobs are bigger than hers! And I'm only a B. She looks like she isnt even an A!!

Love your ava!!!

lmfao lmfao

She was very skinny. I don't think she has that great of a body and now I'm wondering why the judges did.

Someone on a reality TV board said that they think the judges are keeping her for so long because she might just be the winner. I hope not. It she takes that spot from Joanie, I will hurt the judges.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 4th, 2006 at 10:19pm
Basket*Case:
Fuck_America:
Fruitz.:

Love your ava!!!

lmfao lmfao

She was very skinny. I don't think she has that great of a body and now I'm wondering why the judges did.

Someone on a reality TV board said that they think the judges are keeping her for so long because she might just be the winner. I hope not. It she takes that spot from Joanie, I will hurt the judges.

If Joanie doesnt win, I will never ever watch Americas next top model again! (Maybe I will if Danielle wins, i like her)
Baguelle
Baguelle
May 4th, 2006 at 11:39pm
Fuck_America:
Basket*Case:
Fuck_America:
Fruitz.:

Love your ava!!!

lmfao lmfao

If Joanie doesnt win, I will never ever watch Americas next top model again! (Maybe I will if Danielle wins, i like her)
Yeah, but if Jade or Sara wins, then it's a different story.
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
May 5th, 2006 at 03:57pm
Hopefully Sarah and Jade won't win, and hopefully Joanie will. Very Happy If she gets sent home, then I'm going for Danielle also. Cool

Wait, have they chosen the winner yet?
Because I already heard that they began casting for season 7 awhile ago.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 5th, 2006 at 04:09pm
Fruitz.:
Hopefully Sarah and Jade won't win, and hopefully Joanie will. Very Happy If she gets sent home, then I'm going for Danielle also. Cool

the whole season was filmed months ago hun
wellthatslovely
wellthatslovely
May 5th, 2006 at 05:00pm
Fuck_America:
Fruitz.:

the whole season was filmed months ago hun

Oh seriously? I never knew that. xD

I always thought each episode happened like a couple weeks ago ._.
I'm so lame. Cool
Baguelle
Baguelle
May 5th, 2006 at 06:14pm
'Tis okay. Cool

*spoiler*

Yeah, I heard the winner was/is Joanie..............
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 5th, 2006 at 08:04pm
really
Register