Mibba Blog
January 7th, 2009 at 09:58pm
all four of those books are gold.
they are pure addiction tehe
zoe xanaxx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
zoe xanaxx
January 31st, 2009 at 11:49am
I bought all four books for my birthday, and I read them all in one month Very Happy
I'm such a Twilight fangirl now lolz
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
February 7th, 2009 at 08:34pm
Am i the only one who finds these books sexist? I mean not to be like a politicly correct snob but i tryed reading one of those books and it upset me. Like Edward is this strong rich jerky dude with a big ego and he treats his girlfriend like shit and controls her and she thinks its attractive. And all Bellas plans revolve around edward and the only thing she ever wants to do is edward and his house work. But like they dont have any strong women in the book. Rosalies life is ruined because she dosnt have a kid,Esme does absolutely nothing, Alice is a bimbo etc. Plus the author puts all her mormany values into it like the bella girl gets pregnet with a vampire kid who might kill her but she dosnt get an abortion, i mean ok that can be a plot line like juno or something but they put it in a way thats like very in your face.

thats just my opionin.
dramamine;
King For A Couple Of Days
dramamine;

Mibba Blog
February 12th, 2009 at 02:58am
I think the first three were good. I didn't like the last book. The ending pissed me off. I read the last line and went "...what?" because it built up to something that never happened. >:[
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
February 12th, 2009 at 02:42pm
Emma!:
I think the first three were good. I didn't like the last book. The ending pissed me off. I read the last line and went "...what?" because it built up to something that never happened. >:[

i agree with the build up, i wanted it the kick of big time Surprised
September Has Passed
September Has Passed
February 14th, 2009 at 05:43am
Alot of people were asking me if I had read the books and at the time I didnt... so after about the 1,000 person asking me, I finally decided to buy Twilight.
I really had my doubts and tbh, I hate reading x]
But I was so totally shocked when I ended up reading the entire book in a night O.o I couldnt put it down! It was amazing... so for Christmas I got the other 3 books.
I really loved them all... but Breaking Dawn was sorta 'ehhhh' for me.
I-went-to-a-shrink
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
I-went-to-a-shrink
February 16th, 2009 at 01:35am
I loved all of them to except I found New Moon kinda depressing :]
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
February 18th, 2009 at 01:57am
I finally started reading it for real this time,and idk I hate that I like it haha but yea I like it so far I'm on like ch 6 or something now Shifty
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
March 2nd, 2009 at 01:01pm
My two firends attended the convention, i wish I was made of money!!! It sounded brilliant!!1
Apparently a dance with Peter Facinello went for £650 Surprised he bit the woman on he rneck too lmfao
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
March 2nd, 2009 at 01:02pm
I've took Twilight back out of my niece's bag too, i need to read them again Shifty
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
March 16th, 2009 at 07:14am
Twilight Convention anyone?

Dancer
LittleSister
LittleSister
March 16th, 2009 at 10:16am
the twilight books are sooo popular among teenagers, and that is really something to be respected. but in terms of, let's call it artistic values, it's crap. sorry, but some fragments are written in such a terrible manner, compared to what i call a good literature, that i just... ah well, nevermind. i know it's not the book targeted at my age group Wink so it's nothing bad when teens say its great, for it is just what they need. but when somebody who's over 18 states they like, then, i think, something must have gone terribly wrong... ;D
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
March 17th, 2009 at 12:39am
LittleSister:
the twilight books are sooo popular among teenagers, and that is really something to be respected. but in terms of, let's call it artistic values, it's crap. sorry, but some fragments are written in such a terrible manner, compared to what i call a good literature, that i just... ah well, nevermind. i know it's not the book targeted at my age group Wink so it's nothing bad when teens say its great, for it is just what they need. but when somebody who's over 18 states they like, then, i think, something must have gone terribly wrong... ;D

What so when I turn 18 I'm supposed to automatically go-"Oh, I'm 18. Guess I can't like Twilight anymore"?... That's only a couple months away and I know I'm still going to like it then, so has something gone "terribly wrong" with me? Hell, I'm re-reading freaking Animorphs and Goosebumps right now (more for nostalgia than anything...but still.) When you turn 18 you don't automatically stop liking YA books. I know I won't. because at 18 you still are a Young Adult. But it's not like just because I like Twilight I'm not reading other books. I love The Great Gatsby, Wuthering Heights, The Invisible Man, The Breakfast of Champions etc. etc. and there are PLENTY of 20 year olds who like Twilight. They aren't all crazy and psycho. Okay, yeah, Twilight isn't the best written literature in all history. but it doesn't have to be that to be enjoyable. It's a fast read and a great guilty pleasure.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
March 17th, 2009 at 04:59pm
OH MY GOD I AM 18 D: D: D:

I don't want to stop liking Twilight Molly
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 18th, 2009 at 02:38pm
I love the books and the movie!! Smile
They're amazing!!
Psychedelic Sheep
Jackass
Psychedelic Sheep
March 19th, 2009 at 05:42pm
I'm 15 and I KNOW Twilight is pure and utter rubbish.
Princess of Punk
Princess of Punk
March 28th, 2009 at 05:49am
I am reading the 1st book and it's pretty good.
Creepers.
Idiot
Creepers.
March 28th, 2009 at 12:11pm
i read the first book about 2 years ago, before all the twilight - hype.
it become only months later, a huge hit. when i first picked it up, i had no idea what it really was, but i'm pretty glad i read it, anyway. i just finished breaking dawn a few months ago, actually. (:
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
April 4th, 2009 at 03:33am
So, I picked up Twilight like a week ago, and actually, I started off thinking "huh...this isn't that great. Orvil"

I didn't want to put it down though, because once I start a book I have to finish it. Somewhere along the halfway mark I got pretty hooked on it. haha...a week later, and I finished reading the whole series. Now I'm a little upset with myself for not dragging it out a little longer. Grr

But I'll admit that I cried during almost all of New Moon. Coolio It brought up a lot of my past/present feelings, and it just hit spot on. It was sad, really.
TragicCaseofMyReality
TragicCaseofMyReality
April 6th, 2009 at 02:16am
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.:
Twilight Convention anyone?

Dancer

I want to go to TwiCon really bad. Allen and Craig (from EIP, the people that made the "Twilight Trailer Spoof"Wink are going to be there and I REALLY want to meet them. (especially Allen). Craig plays James, and Allen plays Edward.

Register