BOOK: Twilight by Sephanie Meyer

AuthorMessage
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 12th, 2009 at 10:08am
Not very exciting, because he already knew everything about vampires and sitch. From Bella's POV he was more mysterious which gave te book it's charm.

But I am really excited about Midnight Sun. Reading the book from his POV gives some nice new insights.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
November 12th, 2009 at 11:16am
(after seeing the film) I read his POV before I read the actual books to see if I would like it so idk who's I would prefer, it is both fun to read though..seeing two people's views on the same thing
BasketCaseKatie.
Geek
BasketCaseKatie.
November 15th, 2009 at 05:46am
I love the whole twilight series ^.^
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 20th, 2009 at 09:09am
I saw New Moon yesterday Very Happy It was pretty sweet actually, better than the first at least!

I <3 Jacob ~~ tehe
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
Falling In Love With The Board
Tramp Bear!!! oh yeah.
November 21st, 2009 at 10:23am
Midnight showing Cool I saw it again yesterday with my neice ans sister too so now i'm broke Very Happy
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
November 22nd, 2009 at 10:21pm
Taylor Lautner wasn't that bad o_o
He's a pretty good little actor File
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 24th, 2009 at 01:48pm
I thought he was better than Robert and Kristen tbh

I thought he really was native american-ish, but he is from dutch/german/something/ descent xD
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
November 24th, 2009 at 05:15pm
Effy:
I thought he was better than Robert and Kristen tbh

I thought he really was native american-ish, but he is from dutch/german/something/ descent xD
How can he be?
Didn't he say somewhere or I read somewhere that he was apart of a tribe? :/
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 26th, 2009 at 07:31pm
Well, to be honest my academic source for this little piece of wise ass was wikipedia Shifty
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
November 26th, 2009 at 08:17pm
Effy:
Well, to be honest my academic source for this little piece of wise ass was wikipedia Shifty
Mine too D:
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 28th, 2009 at 12:56pm
Oh yeah, I found it:
Lautner is of mostly Dutch, French, and German descent,[3][4] and claims some Native American (specifically Ottawa and Potawatomi) ancestry through his mother.[3] He has a younger sister, Makena.[1]

Dutch wikipedia left out the native american part (show offs)
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 1st, 2009 at 08:34pm
I love the Twilight series, I'm reading Eclipse just now and I have to be honest... Bella Swan is the most annoying character I have ever had the misfortune to encounter... I mean how she has them two fighting over her when she hasn't cracked a smile the whole time from Twilight through to Page whatever im on in Eclipse is beyond me!

good story though and nicely made films Very Happy

sorry had to get that off my chest!
Effy
Addict
Effy
December 2nd, 2009 at 06:55am
Tre-LouLou-Cool:
I love the Twilight series, I'm reading Eclipse just now and I have to be honest... Bella Swan is the most annoying character I have ever had the misfortune to encounter... I mean how she has them two fighting over her when she hasn't cracked a smile the whole time from Twilight through to Page whatever im on in Eclipse is beyond me!

YES!
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 2nd, 2009 at 07:35am
I'm so glad you think the same.... other people Ive said that to get really annoyed at me like I was slagging off their mum or something Very Happy

I just don't get it!
Effy
Addict
Effy
December 2nd, 2009 at 11:05am
Haha, really? Everybody I know thinks Bella is stupid and annoying.
One of my Hallmates always says:
You know what I don't get, that she goes out with him and into the woods with him....he's a vampire! I would be a little more careful!
And she always start pouting and mumbling: I just don't get it!
Sorry, random post but she is really cute when she does it Laughing
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 2nd, 2009 at 07:10pm
ha ha! aww bless! she has a major point...

I dunno what it is with Bella and maybe im at a disadvantage that when I think about her I see that bint who plays her in the film which to my mind she can't act for shit! sorry my opinion,

so not only is the character of Bella annoying but so to is the girl playing her

bad combination! Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
December 3rd, 2009 at 12:38am
Am I the only one who still thinks the first movie was better than New Moon? Dno

And...two nights ago, I dreamt that all the vampires from the Twilight series Twittered their every move, and I was reading them, thinking, "Uh, why are you giving away your location if you want to be all stealthy, Victoria?" Laughing
ZukoAlone
Idiot
ZukoAlone
December 3rd, 2009 at 01:35am
I was just thinking the first movie was better ._.
But at first I didn't like Twilight, after watching it alot I began to like it.
Ive only seen New Moon once, so I might like it more after watching it continously. D;
Effy
Addict
Effy
December 3rd, 2009 at 03:16am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Am I the only one who still thinks the first movie was better than New Moon? Dno

And...two nights ago, I dreamt that all the vampires from the Twilight series Twittered their every move, and I was reading them, thinking, "Uh, why are you giving away your location if you want to be all stealthy, Victoria?" Laughing

lmfao lmfao that is a great dream
Tre-LouLou-Cool
Idiot
Tre-LouLou-Cool
December 3rd, 2009 at 06:57pm
nah if I'm honest I thought the first film was way better than the second.

i think alot of this is just too much Bella for my liking. When I read the book I thought it had a crap ending, maybe just me.

Ive started reading Eclise not that far into it and she's annoying me already!

am I being too harsh?
Register