BOOK/MOVIE/GAME:Da Vinci Code

AuthorMessage
Raaachel.
Addict
Raaachel.
May 28th, 2006 at 07:20am
It's okay. The film bored me a bit, it was too long! Every part of my body went numb!
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 07:36am
I watched the film last night. It was okay I guess...I'm still trying to figure out whether I liked it or not lol. Tom Hanks was good in it though...
Titsmagee
Titsmagee

Mibba
May 28th, 2006 at 03:05pm
I watched the film last weekend and read the book last summer.
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 28th, 2006 at 07:35pm
I read the book ages ago and i saw the film today.
I thought it was great, but i am interested in all of that kind of stuf so, you have to want to sit there and think about what they are saying in the film
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
May 30th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Trunks <3:
that sirus guy weirded me out 0_o
it was a bit boring i figured out who the blood relation of Jesus was as soon as it told us that the holy grail was a human.

that was a bit obvious wasnt it? and you know those two triangles that have the tomb of mary magadaline under it well its really a shopping centre, and they all sorts of people going there praying now. Silly Sods.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
May 30th, 2006 at 06:17pm
It was a good show...I'm just slightly confused about who was who and who was trying to do what...thank God I'd seen the documentary on it a couple of years ago and so could get to grasps with the whole history of it quicker!
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 30th, 2006 at 06:35pm
Magne:
Trunks <3:
that sirus guy weirded me out 0_o
it was a bit boring i figured out who the blood relation of Jesus was as soon as it told us that the holy grail was a human.

that was a bit obvious wasnt it? and you know those two triangles that have the tomb of mary magadaline under it well its really a shopping centre, and they all sorts of people going there praying now. Silly Sods.

Laughing kodak moment!
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
June 5th, 2006 at 10:08am
That film was AWFUL.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 05:18am
Lonely Angel <3:
That film was AWFUL.

what did you fnd so awful about it?
Backyard Baby
Jackass
Backyard Baby
June 6th, 2006 at 05:25am
i liked the book, but i don't like the movie. it's much too short for such a complicated story.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 05:27am
Backyard Baby:
i liked the book, but i don't like the movie. it's much too short for such a complicated story.

they always cut books when they make them into films. Lord of the rings they cut like crazy.
Backyard Baby
Jackass
Backyard Baby
June 6th, 2006 at 05:28am
Magne:
Backyard Baby:

they always cut books when they make them into films. Lord of the rings they cut like crazy.

i know. hate that Mad
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 05:29am
Backyard Baby:
Magne:
Backyard Baby:

i know. hate that Mad

my wish is if they are going to make films from books they do it properly
Backyard Baby
Jackass
Backyard Baby
June 6th, 2006 at 06:29am
Magne:
Backyard Baby:
Magne:
Backyard Baby:

i know. hate that Mad

exactly! it's stupid to make movies from books if you don't do it correctly
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:01am
Backyard Baby:
Magne:
Backyard Baby:
Magne:
Backyard Baby:

i know. hate that Mad

exactly! it's stupid to make movies from books if you don't do it correctly

they missed things and added things to the story that made me mad. There was a bit in the book about when they went to the church she found her brother that wasnt even touched on in the film.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
June 6th, 2006 at 08:26am
Magne:

they missed things and added things to the story that made me mad. There was a bit in the book about when they went to the church she found her brother that wasnt even touched on in the film.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the film, it was all basically the book scene by scene (from what i could remember) until like you said the end church bit.

Why didn't they include Sophie's brother in it? And I always thought that Sauniere was actually her Grandfather....all a bit confusing really! And *sigh* Robert and Sophie didn’t even share a proper kiss….

Hopefully the film of ‘Angels and Demons’ will be much better!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:40am
The Artist Must Be True:
Magne:

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the film, it was all basically the book scene by scene (from what i could remember) until like you said the end church bit.

Why didn't they include Sophie's brother in it? And I always thought that Sauniere was actually her Grandfather....all a bit confusing really! And *sigh* Robert and Sophie didn’t even share a proper kiss….

are they making one?
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
June 6th, 2006 at 08:56am
Magne:
The Artist Must Be True:
Magne:

are they making one?

Yeah, I'm sure I read it on comingsoon.net - with Hanks reprising his role as Langdon.

As I thought that book was more enjoyable than The Da Vinci Code then so might the film!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
June 6th, 2006 at 08:58am
The Artist Must Be True:
Magne:
The Artist Must Be True:
Magne:

are they making one?

Yeah, I'm sure I read it on comingsoon.net - with Hanks reprising his role as Langdon.

As I thought that book was more enjoyable than The Da Vinci Code then so might the film!

i'm half way throuhg angels and demons now, but i think its a better book than the da vinci code.
The Artist Must Be True
Idiot
The Artist Must Be True
June 6th, 2006 at 09:01am
Magne:

i'm half way throuhg angels and demons now, but i think its a better book than the da vinci code.

Yeah I agee, its non-stop action all the way, with even more twists and turns! Quality!
Register