Opinions!

AuthorMessage
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:14pm
Ok tell me everyone (if this is a duplicate I am sorry) why is it that some people's views are taken in to consideration and others are not, I have noticed that it happens on here and it happens around us aswell. Surely everyone's opinions count, you make not like them but shouldn't you respect people for being able to give their opinion?

I know I respect people's opinions and if I disagree I tell them why, should we be afraid to voice what we're thinking or just be told "shut the fuck up and go away"?
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 16th, 2006 at 04:18pm
good topic, i made it a sticky as i think it's vital that all opinions have a fair chance to be heard, here and elsewhere
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:20pm
NeoSteph:
good topic, i made it a sticky as i think it's vital that all opinions have a fair chance to be heard, here and elsewhere

thanks took me ages to think of somthing, and it came after me being told to fucking go away by some idiot in the street today.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 16th, 2006 at 04:23pm
Ah yes.

Where on earth would we be without opinions?. It wouldn't be sepcific discussion without them. Only fair that everyone has the right and opportunity to share their opinions. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree with them, but that is another matter Wink.
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
March 16th, 2006 at 04:26pm
I like that this is a sticky.
I was afraid, because I was thinking that it isn't really debatable. But it is important.
Hooray for stickieness!
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:29pm
for me i feal that if you shout people down and tell them they have not right to be heard then they wont bother again, and every opinion counts.
billy fuckwit.
Geek
billy fuckwit.

Mibba Blog
March 16th, 2006 at 04:34pm
some people think i don't take their opi nions seriously. i just don't show emotion outside, no matter how emo i am.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:35pm
Black:
some people think i don't take their opi nions seriously. i just don't show emotion outside, no matter how emo i am.

i am very open when it comes to emotions and i think for some people tahts a good way to be.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 16th, 2006 at 04:45pm
Bloodraine:
Ah yes.

Where on earth would we be without opinions?. It wouldn't be sepcific discussion without them. Only fair that everyone has the right and opportunity to share their opinions. Doesn't mean everyone has to agree with them, but that is another matter Wink.

getting people to talk to each other is the first step to unity!
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 16th, 2006 at 07:39pm
Magne:
for me i feal that if you shout people down and tell them they have not right to be heard then they wont bother again, and every opinion counts.

what if someone expresses an opinion that would REALLY hurt someone else. i mean, its one thing for people to disagree but what if what they say really disturbs you or makes you sad??
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
March 16th, 2006 at 07:52pm
Opinions are great, especially when people agree.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 17th, 2006 at 04:02am
LovesBillieJoe:
Magne:

what if someone expresses an opinion that would REALLY hurt someone else. i mean, its one thing for people to disagree but what if what they say really disturbs you or makes you sad??

yeah but people have to disagree its what makes us human, if you dont like an opinion just give yours and the walk away thinking that you dont have to listen and take they're advice.
SARAnade
SARAnade
March 17th, 2006 at 09:02am
Magne:
LovesBillieJoe:
Magne:

yeah but people have to disagree its what makes us human, if you dont like an opinion just give yours and the walk away thinking that you dont have to listen and take they're advice.

Very Happy
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
March 18th, 2006 at 10:36am
My last post wasn't that great. Without opinions, we would all be dull because everyone would be the same, and we would think everything is neutral.
Shes_A_Basket_Case
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Shes_A_Basket_Case
March 18th, 2006 at 11:36pm
I defiantly see what you are talking about. I was one time trying to explain this to a person older than me about music stereotypes, and he just basically told me to fuck off and shut up. It really pissed me off. But anywho... opinions are both really good, and really bad.
Opinions give people interests in what to talk about, and give people personality. We cant hide from them, everyones got one.
I forgot what I was going to say... damn. Well If I remember it, I'll post it.
Armstrong
Geek
Armstrong
March 19th, 2006 at 12:36am
good point, and people really should listen to everyone elses opioin. regardless of if you like what theyre sayin or not. cause everyone has at least one time in their life when they had some sort of opinion on sumthing and its been ignored. as if they didn't say anything. and it sucks when it happens!
JonnyHaas
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JonnyHaas
March 23rd, 2006 at 11:43pm
Green Day sucks. No one can send me hatemail because my opinion counts. But yours doesnt. Because you like Green Day. Go fuck yourself.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 24th, 2006 at 04:33am
JonnyHaas:
Green Day sucks. No one can send me hatemail because my opinion counts. But yours doesnt. Because you like Green Day. Go fuck yourself.

yeah ok your opinion does count, but there is no need to be offensvie and out right nasty. Offensive behaviour should not be tolerated in polite society, and has for sending you hate mail because of what you just said, that would be playing right into your hands because obviously that is what you want people to do.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 24th, 2006 at 05:11am
JonnyHaas:

oh yeah and anouther thing you just said that to be emotive.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 11:05am
JonnyHaas:

Rolling Eyes

Yes, that little emoticon up there is the only valid repsonse needed for you. Good day, sir.
Register