Opinions!

AuthorMessage
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 03:08pm
JonnyHaas:
Green Day sucks. No one can send me hatemail because my opinion counts. But yours doesnt. Because you like Green Day. Go fuck yourself.

How lovely you are.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
March 24th, 2006 at 03:25pm
JonnyHaas:
Green Day sucks. No one can send me hatemail because my opinion counts. But yours doesnt. Because you like Green Day. Go fuck yourself.

I agree with the first statement you made.
After that you just sounded like an ignorant cunt.
And if people want to send you hatemail..then they should feel free to do so..because their opinion counts too. And they might think you're an ignorant cunt.
Have a nice day.
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
JonnyHaas:

And if people want to send you hatemail..then they should feel free to do so..because their opinion counts too. And they might think you're an ignorant cunt.
Have a nice day.

He won't be recieving any hate mail, because he's been banned.

Very Happy
Kitti
Kitti
March 24th, 2006 at 03:46pm
NeoSteph:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
JonnyHaas:

Have a nice day.

Very Happy

I'm torn between pleased and saddened...
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 03:48pm
paradoxical:
NeoSteph:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
JonnyHaas:

Have a nice day.

Very Happy

what the irony of being banned because of an opinion, yeah that got to me.

then i noticed the thread he made below, and thought naaaaah it's a justified report.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 03:48pm
paradoxical:

I'm not quite sure banning him simply for being a bit of a twat was the right solution...Every board needs it's trolls, we seem a little too eager to ban people on here, get rid of them, blanket them out. Shame really. It's a bit of a censorship issue...In a way. Or not.
Kitti
Kitti
March 24th, 2006 at 03:52pm
Bloodraine:
paradoxical:

I'm not quite sure banning him simply for being a bit of a twat was the right solution...Every board needs it's trolls, we seem a little too eager to ban people on here, get rid of them, blanket them out. Shame really. It's a bit of a censorship issue...In a way. Or not.

Thus my dilemma. Razz
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
March 24th, 2006 at 03:54pm
Bloodraine:
paradoxical:

The post in this topic didn't get him banned, it was the topic he made below and the comment he made towards other people inside it.

strike one: slagging off Green Day purely to get a reaction
strike two: calling everyone fuckers because of their music taste
strike three: repeating those comments in multiple threads.
Be[lie]ve
Jackass
Be[lie]ve
March 26th, 2006 at 04:18pm
''Opoions are like assholes, everyone has one'' - Mike Dirnt Cool
It Had to Be You.
King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
March 26th, 2006 at 04:40pm
GeekBreath:
''Opoions are like assholes, everyone has one'' - Mike Dirnt Cool

<33
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 02:00am
JonnyHaas:

Why was this person even on this site if they dont like Green Day?
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 04:05am
roll_on:
JonnyHaas:

becuase everyone is entitled to opinions even dimwits like that
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 27th, 2006 at 04:32am
Magne:
roll_on:
JonnyHaas:

But why join the site if you didnt like them? Wouldnt you be trying to go as far away from Green Day?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 27th, 2006 at 04:59am
No, they decided they could change everyone elses opinion, or, they just wanted to start a fight. The same reason people go on Hilary Duff sites, to start fights there.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 27th, 2006 at 06:18am
roll_on:
Magne:
roll_on:
JonnyHaas:

But why join the site if you didnt like them? Wouldnt you be trying to go as far away from Green Day?

like coff said some poeple just wanna fight, and its best just to ignore him.
billie_joe_is_a_hotti
Geek
billie_joe_is_a_hotti
March 27th, 2006 at 05:07pm
I'm in 8th grade and my history teacher always tells us that 8th graders are the most opinionated people, I'm not sure why though. I think that you can have your own opinion as long as you have stuff to back it up, you can't just go around saying I hate whatever her name is and not have any reasons.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
March 28th, 2006 at 12:06am
One of my teachers opinions (thank god she isnt my teacher anymore) was that we pretty muched sucked. She would always put us down, although she did have favorites, which were the dumbarses never doing any work. She also put down my mum, who is a teacher at my school. Without actually saying her name, and instead just saying her position in the school, she would call her names and put her down and blame her for shit she wasnt involved in. That annoyed me. I dont think the teacher even knew i was in the class at the time. She then stole heaps of my mums work notes to give to us, and told her she did it herself, lmfao
dirtyhippie
Geek
dirtyhippie
March 31st, 2006 at 02:13pm
roll_on:
One of my teachers opinions (thank god she isnt my teacher anymore) was that we pretty muched sucked. She would always put us down, although she did have favorites, which were the dumbarses never doing any work. She also put down my mum, who is a teacher at my school. Without actually saying her name, and instead just saying her position in the school, she would call her names and put her down and blame her for shit she wasnt involved in. That annoyed me. I dont think the teacher even knew i was in the class at the time. She then stole heaps of my mums work notes to give to us, and told her she did it herself, lmfao
Worst...education...ever.

Opinions are great. I respect your opinions as long as you can back them up, and/or as long as you respect mine. Then you're cool. But being a jackass about everything is decidedly uncool, Zeus. Call me names all you like, I'll simply insult your mother and move on. But you've lost my respect.

And that wasn't directed to roll, if it looked that way...
Register