Geek
Pickle

Mibba
August 2nd, 2006 at 02:32pm
sampalletband:
Pickle:
sampalletband:

Dance Heck yeah! Love ya Michelle!

told ya... once I rediscovered Warning... it took the place of My Fair Lady...LOL

Shocked How could anything take the place of one of my stories?. . . Besides another one of my stories? *lol* Thanks all the same.

I've gotten into Fallen by lyricalmess and Antique Bathtub by. . . I really want to say it's RETO. but I could be wrong. Fallen's just a great AU story that really goes where no other story has gone and Antique Bathtub's a classy kind of kinky story. I'm sorry I don't have the links handy, I'll try to get them and edit this so you'll have them and can check them out.
TRE IS DA BOMB!!! [Blue]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
TRE IS DA BOMB!!! [Blue]
August 4th, 2006 at 12:57am
I think... so far? Maybe Billie Joe's First Love. It's great. But does anyone know why my story's link doesn't work? I keep clicking on it and... It goes somewhere else. I have two stories, one has one chapter, the other has six. Please help!
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
August 4th, 2006 at 01:30am
punkChinchilla3:
I think... so far? Maybe Billie Joe's First Love. It's great. But does anyone know why my story's link doesn't work? I keep clicking on it and... It goes somewhere else. I have two stories, one has one chapter, the other has six. Please help!

it means that your stories have not been approved by an editor to post to the website.

It takes generally 2-4 days from the time you submit it til it gets posted or you get a PM from an editor about the story Smile
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
September 4th, 2006 at 07:52pm
Sex! At Tre's House

I love that so much.
shameless self promoter
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shameless self promoter
September 14th, 2006 at 11:31pm
I recently started reading 'who would've thought getting knocked down would end so well' and i love it. I can't wait to find out what's happened to Mike and Tre
(if the author is reading this right now, POST SOON!!) Azdaja
Tre the Cool.
Jackass
Tre the Cool.

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 07:02pm
My favorite stories are Communion, The Course of True Love Never Did Run Smooth, ummm... and I love a lot more stories but those 2 are probably my most favorite. Oh ya... and my story My Life as Tré Cool's Daughter. Very Happy
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 16th, 2006 at 07:11pm
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
My favorite stories are Communion.

Hi, I be the author of that little one. Smile
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
September 17th, 2006 at 10:42am
The only story I'm really bothering to read right now is 'Cherry Lips and Tattoo's.' It's more like a drama series rather than a fan fiction Laughing

Brilliant stuff Sammi Wink
~Sexxi~Tre~
Geek
~Sexxi~Tre~

Mibba
September 18th, 2006 at 01:49am
Madeluxx:
The only story I'm really bothering to read right now is 'Cherry Lips and Tattoo's.' It's more like a drama series rather than a fan fiction Laughing

Brilliant stuff Sammi Wink

Thank you Embarassed

Just about 4 or 5 more chapters left
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
Geek
Sweet Cuppin Cakes
October 9th, 2006 at 02:53am
I'm in love with, Immortal. Because, I love vampire stories, I've been a vampire for about six years in a row for halloween! And I've always believed in them.

Another one is Decemberunderground. Because, I love AFI. And it stands out to me because, in the story the girl doesn't talk at all. I don't talk much. I do talk, but barely to anyone.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
October 9th, 2006 at 02:59am
Think

Rebirth.
Joey.

There is another one.. but I think it's gone now..
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 9th, 2006 at 09:45am
Suburban Thrills:
Rebirth.
I read chapter 2 whilst editing and I felt so awed I had to go and read chapter 1. Surprised
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
October 9th, 2006 at 07:44pm
HavingAGreenDay:
~*~I_Love_Tré_Cool~*~:
My favorite stories are Communion.

Hi, I be the author of that little one. Smile

*Little* one? Shocked
Banach95
Banach95

Mibba Blog
October 9th, 2006 at 08:24pm
Since a ton of my fav stories have now ended... It's time to share my NEW favorite list....

All You Need is Love by *60sChild*

Balancing Acts by iATEjimmysWORLD

Beating the Clock by iamkiller Though STILL waiting for an update of that one Wink

Communion by HavingAGreenDay

Good Man by ThisIsGreenDay hehehe I knows what happens in the whole story Wink

Lots of Love, Mike, x by ~Sexxi~Tre~

No Particular Reason by Pickle

Other Side of Heaven by A Melancholy Autumn Even though she hasn't updated in a while this is a GREAT story

Wish You Were Here by *60sChild* this is Lysa's new story

I also follow stories NOT in my favorites... such as Cherry Lips and Tattoos, Rebirth[a war story], Beverly's Bolero, Billie Jo, Of Saints and Fallen Angels, The Other Woman and others Wink
*60sChild*
Geek
*60sChild*

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 01:52am
sampalletband:
Since a ton of my fav stories have now ended... It's time to share my NEW favorite list....

Beating the Clock by iamkiller Though STILL waiting for an update of that one Wink

Other Side of Heaven by A Melancholy Autumn Even though she hasn't updated in a while this is a GREAT story

I also follow stories NOT in my favorites... such as Cherry Lips and Tattoos, Rebirth[a war story], Beverly's Bolero, Billie Jo, Of Saints and Fallen Angels, The Other Woman and others Wink

Thank you Michelle Laughing
and I'm going to mention yours as its one of my favourites.... The Fire series by sampalletband is a MUST read Wink
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 10th, 2006 at 08:04am
Lesseee, so many...

Billie Jo
Rebirth
Better Man
Best Man
Hand Me Down
Konstantin
Stuck With Her
His Little Drummer Girl
Billie Joe Armstrong:Excorcist
Story Time With Green Day
If You Thought Getting Adopted By A Rockstar Was Bogus (until Sadie graduates highschool)
Stand By Me (even though HFH deleted it...*grumbles*)
Front Porch Story
Violence of Summer (very first story I read on here)

And my favorite story written by meeee is...Fallen, of course. If you know me ,you know I don't shut up about it.

And also, there was a story that I really, really, really liked where Billie Joe gets tries to kill himself and ends up with a complication.

I also like What Are You Going To Do Billie? Kill Me? and the sequel to that. One of the most classic short ones on here is "Can You Bang Like A Drummer" or something like that. It's the second one I ever read and it's totally cute.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
October 10th, 2006 at 08:07am
Augh! I forgot a few

Green Eyes (oneshot)
So Go Ahead And Kill Yourself! It All Amuses Me!
Distance
Joey
All The Shit You Put Me Through
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 11:47am
sampalletband:

Sweet action!
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 11:54am
lyrical_gaah52:

Violence of Summer (very first story I read on here)

Shocked
*Feels honoured that her story was the first you read on this site*

Cool
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
October 10th, 2006 at 11:55am
sampalletband:

Nice post, thanks for your advertisement. The Fire Series is good, I'm still reading the first story. Very Happy

By the way: Beverley's Bolero. Cool
Register