How Often Do You Listen To A Green Day CD?

AuthorMessage
Mrs. Lee
Jackass
Mrs. Lee

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 11:06am
when i can..Like when i walk to the bus stop and when i'm on here Very Happy
GD4ever
Jackass
GD4ever
March 31st, 2006 at 11:08am
every time.... like..now.

... I'm still obsessed xD
whateveryasay
King For A Couple Of Days
whateveryasay
March 31st, 2006 at 12:13pm
Well, now it's less than it used to be...
But still yesterday when I was writing an essay to school I listened through my ALL Green Day CD's. Cool Except BIAB.
=)
Idiot
=)
March 31st, 2006 at 12:17pm
GD4ever:
every time.... like..now.

... I'm still obsessed xD

Five
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
March 31st, 2006 at 05:14pm
Hmmm. I used to play their cds A LOT. Too much ... lately I haven't been listening to that much Green Day at all ... the Dookie cd every couple of weeks.

I enjoy the cd's a lot more when I don't play them all the time. Keeps the love strong. Cool
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 05:16pm
Tig:
Hmmm. I used to play their cds A LOT. Too much ... lately I haven't been listening to that much Green Day at all ... the Dookie cd every couple of weeks.

I enjoy the cd's a lot more when I don't play them all the time. Keeps the love strong. Cool

Exactly my thought too.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
March 31st, 2006 at 05:17pm
Your Mom™:
I <3 Touching Trenton:
HitchinaridewithBillie:
Green Day is really the only band I listen to. I'm listenin to American Idiot right now.

That's sad that you only listen to Green Day. Green Day is an awsome band, but there are many many other awsome bands out there too. Give other bands a chance.

I don't usually listen to a whole Green Day album a day, but most of the time I listen to at least 2-10 Green Day songs a day.

Green Day is really the only band I listen to too. It's not 'sad'. Don't tell anyone to give other bands a chance. How do you know they haven't already?

I've been a Green Day fan since '97....which has given me a LOT of time to look into other bands and artist...and totally new genres of music. I tried. But I can't get into any of them.

Why should she try and get into other bands anyway....? From what it looks like on this thread, the former Green Day fans listen to one of their songs rarely. We need some loyal fans....

God Damn. Confused

Just because someone doesn't listen to Green Day all the time or very often doesn't mean they aren't a "loyal" fan.
nimrod_1119
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrod_1119
March 31st, 2006 at 05:19pm
i agree with saint billie...allthough somtimes i cant resist.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
March 31st, 2006 at 05:20pm
Your Momâ„¢:
I <3 Touching Trenton:
HitchinaridewithBillie:
Green Day is really the only band I listen to. I'm listenin to American Idiot right now.

That's sad that you only listen to Green Day. Green Day is an awsome band, but there are many many other awsome bands out there too. Give other bands a chance.

I don't usually listen to a whole Green Day album a day, but most of the time I listen to at least 2-10 Green Day songs a day.

Green Day is really the only band I listen to too. It's not 'sad'. Don't tell anyone to give other bands a chance. How do you know they haven't already?

I've been a Green Day fan since '97....which has given me a LOT of time to look into other bands and artist...and totally new genres of music. I tried. But I can't get into any of them.

Why should she try and get into other bands anyway....? From what it looks like on this thread, the former Green Day fans listen to one of their songs rarely. We need some loyal fans....

God Damn. Confused

THAT's not loyal.
nimrod_1119
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrod_1119
March 31st, 2006 at 05:22pm
omg i am so confused...how do i...? wowie computers are complicating. i wanna change my thingie...but i dunno how...
nimrod_1119
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrod_1119
March 31st, 2006 at 05:24pm
and i am a very loyal fan.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 05:24pm
nimrod_1119:
omg i am so confused...how do i...? wowie computers are complicating. i wanna change my thingie...but i dunno how...

What thing???
nimrod_1119
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrod_1119
March 31st, 2006 at 05:25pm
i think i figured it out...maybe...
nimrod_1119
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nimrod_1119
March 31st, 2006 at 05:26pm
fuck it. i'm confused so good bye.
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
March 31st, 2006 at 05:27pm
nimrod_1119:
i think i figured it out...maybe...

Ok...
Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass
Hello, My Name Is Asshole

Blog
March 31st, 2006 at 05:30pm
I usually listen to music when I go to sleep, and the majority of it is Green Day. If not, there's always a point in the day where I've listened to Green Day. Smile
Megan Yo.
Jackass
Megan Yo.
March 31st, 2006 at 05:31pm
hmm, not much but i don't really listen to my cd's i listen to my limewire, but when i do listen to my cd's i listen it my green day
=)
Idiot
=)
March 31st, 2006 at 05:36pm
Every Day...Multiple Times. YAY.
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
March 31st, 2006 at 11:48pm
Actually lately, I haven't listened to much Green Day off of a CD. I'm listening to American Idiot now, but it's been a while. I listen to certain songs when I'm playing bass to them, but I don't think I've listened to an album of theirs for a week or so. (Changing now. lmao)

It's because I went shopping for CDs recently...haha
Tre~ sparkit
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Tre~ sparkit
April 1st, 2006 at 12:31am
every day i cnt live wit out em. Cigara
Register