How Often Do You Listen To A Green Day CD?

AuthorMessage
i am amanda
Idiot
i am amanda

Mibba
March 29th, 2006 at 08:19pm
err, a lot, almost every day
'cause i like to sing to there songs ^^;
but boston is in my cd player today
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 29th, 2006 at 08:20pm
A lot.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 29th, 2006 at 08:27pm
everynight baybee Very Happy
platypus30
Idiot
platypus30
March 29th, 2006 at 08:36pm
hmmm i listen to at least one green day song everyday...but i listen to slappy hours the most, usually everyday..while in the shower (:
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 29th, 2006 at 08:50pm
In fact - I'll go listen to them while I run on the treadmill. They're PUMPIN'
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
March 29th, 2006 at 08:50pm
Every single day. I listen to a different one every day of the week. Laughing Today was my Nimrod day. Cool
snow job.
Geek
snow job.

Mibba
March 29th, 2006 at 08:53pm
Every day. It's soothing.
Guitar & Drum
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Guitar & Drum
March 29th, 2006 at 08:59pm
HitchinaridewithBillie:
Green Day is really the only band I listen to. I'm listenin to American Idiot right now.

That's sad that you only listen to Green Day. Green Day is an awsome band, but there are many many other awsome bands out there too. Give other bands a chance.

I don't usually listen to a whole Green Day album a day, but most of the time I listen to at least 2-10 Green Day songs a day.
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
March 29th, 2006 at 09:12pm
I do the CD shuffle.

I take my CD case, flop the sections around with my eyes closed, and pick whichever CD I point to.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
March 29th, 2006 at 09:16pm
I <3 Touching Trenton:
HitchinaridewithBillie:
Green Day is really the only band I listen to. I'm listenin to American Idiot right now.

That's sad that you only listen to Green Day. Green Day is an awsome band, but there are many many other awsome bands out there too. Give other bands a chance.

I don't usually listen to a whole Green Day album a day, but most of the time I listen to at least 2-10 Green Day songs a day.

Well, Green Day is really the only band where I like ALL of their songs. But I'm more of a "single/album" girl.. I don't really enjoy every song of other bands.

A few exceptions, maybe.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 29th, 2006 at 09:18pm
i dont like all songs by them... they're just my fav. band.. but i listen to a lot of other people not just them because if im like green day freak 24/7 i know someday i will hate them so much if i get to obsessed
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
March 30th, 2006 at 12:35am
I do agree with a lot of you. I do listen to them quite a bit. Especially their cd "American Idoit".
=)
Idiot
=)
March 30th, 2006 at 12:41am
I <3 Touching Trenton:
HitchinaridewithBillie:

Green Day is really the only band I listen to too. It's not 'sad'. Don't tell anyone to give other bands a chance. How do you know they haven't already?

I've been a Green Day fan since '97....which has given me a LOT of time to look into other bands and artist...and totally new genres of music. I tried. But I can't get into any of them.

Why should she try and get into other bands anyway....? From what it looks like on this thread, the former Green Day fans listen to one of their songs rarely. We need some loyal fans....

God Damn. Confused
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
Geek
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino
March 30th, 2006 at 12:44am
iamkiller:
I <3 Touching Trenton:
HitchinaridewithBillie:

Well, Green Day is really the only band where I like ALL of their songs. But I'm more of a "single/album" girl.. I don't really enjoy every song of other bands.

A few exceptions, maybe.

Yeah, I can listen to Green Day and not have to skip songs and stuff. None of their songs annoy me. But with other bands, there are certain songs that I hate, and I'll end up only liking maybe 3 songs off of a whole cd. Rolling Eyes I don't have any other "favorite bands," just a few songs I like from other bands. Very Happy
=)
Idiot
=)
March 30th, 2006 at 12:46am
Orange_Mocha_Frappuchino:
iamkiller:
I <3 Touching Trenton:
HitchinaridewithBillie:

A few exceptions, maybe.

Yeah, I can listen to Green Day and not have to skip songs and stuff. None of their songs annoy me. But with other bands, there are certain songs that I hate, and I'll end up only liking maybe 3 songs off of a whole cd. Rolling Eyes I don't have any other "favorite bands," just a few songs I like from other bands. Very Happy

Exactly my case. Wink
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
March 30th, 2006 at 12:48am
I only really listen to the Warning album. Oh, and American Idiot while I'm going to school.
Michael Guy Chislett
Jackass
Michael Guy Chislett

Mibba Blog
March 30th, 2006 at 12:50am
not to sound like every fucking teenie in the universe, but right now. Im currently obsessed with AI Retard
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
March 30th, 2006 at 12:52am
*tre_cool_authority*:
not to sound like every fucking teenie in the universe, but right now. Im currently obsessed with AI Retard

I am too Very Happy
Soulslasher
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Soulslasher
March 30th, 2006 at 06:16am
I listen to at least 1 Green Day CD every day. ^_^

I don't have that many bands I like right now...but I'll find some. I have to admit any CD sounds fresher and better if I don't listen to it for awhile, then listen to it.

I recently discovered Sum 41. O___O. *searches for more good bands* I think just like some other people said, I like all Green Day songs...not my case with other bands. ^^;;;
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
March 30th, 2006 at 08:43am
It's also nice to listen to them in the morning before you go to school... I just discovered that today Very Happy
Register