What Would They Have Became If Green Day Didn't Exist?

AuthorMessage
Killer Rabbit
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Killer Rabbit

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 05:59pm
scary thought! i wouldnt even like music if green day didnt exist for crying out loud!
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 06:14pm
HAIL ZOIDBERG!:
scary thought! i wouldnt even like music if green day didnt exist for crying out loud!
If Green Day didn't exist, you'd have found something else regardless. Everyone would have.
Melissa.
Jackass
Melissa.
July 13th, 2006 at 08:18pm
I dunno but I think Mike would be a manager at some Starbucks and Tre' would be a male stripper or something of that sort...... I dunno about Billie Joe though.......
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
July 13th, 2006 at 11:51pm
I could see Billie Joe as a Journalist. He has a wonderful writing skill that doesn't just end with songs and poems. He has written for the Rolling Stone before. I could see him working for a magazine like that.

I could see Mike going all the way in college. I think he would be a lawyer. It's been said he's opinionated and argues well. May as well make money off of it.

I could see Tre just doing something totally normal like selling insurance because nobody would expect it.
Disappearing Girl27
Jackass
Disappearing Girl27
December 1st, 2007 at 02:04am
ummm in an interview tre said he would be a burgular im not sure bout the others
.....i guess billie would do clothing for adeline and mike would do that to Cool
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
Idiot
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
December 4th, 2007 at 03:03am
well i know B.J said that he would be a soccer coach in an interview once but i dunno 4 mike/tre
MikesCoffeeCup
Geek
MikesCoffeeCup

Mibba
December 18th, 2007 at 10:13pm
mike would still have his coffee shop
tre would become a clown
and billie.....umm....i think either way he would be in some form of a band
RebelofSuburbia
Falling In Love With The Board
RebelofSuburbia
December 19th, 2007 at 12:55am
Billie would do something having to do with music. Maybe a guitar teacher? =] Or well I agree with what someone posted a few posts back, he would do good in Journalism. For a music magazine Very Happy

Not too sure about Mike and Tré.. Mike would have definetly finished college and stuff. I have no idea for Tré. Stay at home dad xD
Addison Dewitt
King For A Couple Of Days
Addison Dewitt

Blog
December 19th, 2007 at 02:06am
RebelofSuburbia:
Billie would do something having to do with music. Maybe a guitar teacher? =] Or well I agree with what someone posted a few posts back, he would do good in Journalism. For a music magazine Very Happy

Not too sure about Mike and Tré.. Mike would have definetly finished college and stuff. I have no idea for Tré. Stay at home dad xD

I second that except it'd be kinda weird Tre a stay at home dad.................. look what I did daddy! *Cue massive house explosion* Shocked trk
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
December 31st, 2007 at 03:22am
well i watched an interview w/BJ he said he didnt what he would have done w/his life if he didnt have gd
Wilhelm Fink2020
Jackass
Wilhelm Fink2020

Mibba
December 31st, 2007 at 10:36pm
I'd be gangsta gangsta. Seriously.

O_o
j'adore.
Geek
j'adore.

Mibba Blog
January 1st, 2008 at 12:49pm
I'm not sure.
I think Billie would be on-off with jobs. I could see him changing jobs regulary. Maybe something in a recording studio would be good, like a producer or something.
Mike could stick with his coffee shop, and then maybe open his own restaurant.
Tre ....... nope, no idea. He just doesn't seem serious enough to have a job.
cheshire
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
cheshire
January 5th, 2008 at 05:58am
Billie would have graduated high school but would have blown off a few years after he did so. He would start bartending and would love his job until he hit his mid-20's where he would realize all his friends appear more "grown up' than he. He would elect to work full time and take some classes on the side. He would work his ass off to the point of having little to no time to himself...especially no women. He would receive some sage like advice across the bar from a depressed accountant by the name of Stu. He would drop out, take it easy for a while and apply for a loan to open his own bar.

Mike would have become quite passionate about the arts. He would submit his art to various magazines, journals and sell a bit here and there at local fairs. He would find his true calling by writing humorous anecdotes on napkins. He would then begin his own comic which, in time, would earn it's own position in the Sunday newspaper.

Tre would have surprised us all. He would graduate high school and slack a few years. He would have dead end shit jobs during the day and would play many strategic video games by night. This would go on for until he hit 25. He would then have a bit of break in his reality. A fear of being a waste would come over him and haunt him for three months. He would take out his frustration by playing with fire and explosives. After talking with a close friend, he would decide to take some EMT classes and choose to become a firefighter. At this point he would either A) become a serial arsonist firefighter or B) A firefighter/explosives expert in charge of his local town's July fireworks display.
Spider Billie
Post Whore
Spider Billie

Blog
August 8th, 2008 at 10:16am
Nightmares_last_forever:
I dont think i could ever imagine them as anything else.............i think tre would be in a mental institute

lmfao lmfao
ahah
in a way I agree. tehe
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
August 9th, 2008 at 04:11am
Well, Billie's got Adeline, although he wouldn't have Adeline if Green Day never existed because that's how he met Adrienne, and if he had never met Adrienne and/or been in Green Day, he would have a completely different life anyway, so maybe he'd be a soccer coach or a tattoo artist, or he might be in Pinhead Gunpowder and just do that instead.

Mike would probably still have Rudy's Can't Fail Cafe regardless if Green Day ever existed, so he'd probably do that full-time.

I can see Tre joining the circus or utilzing the fact that he lives right across the Bay from San Francisco and become a street performer who walks on glass while eating swords and juggling fire and stuff. Or maybe he would move to LA and be a transvestite prostitute and sell himself on Hollywood Boulevard in exchange for drugs and/or money for drugs. I could also see him being like the next Hugh Heffner or something. XD lmfao
Kim Calamity
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kim Calamity

Blog
August 9th, 2008 at 11:40pm
I can imagine...
Billie: Running some awesome record label/clothing line [much like Adeline]
Mike: Starting his own chain of coffee shops
Tre: Something strange...
victoriaa_bj
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
victoriaa_bj
August 10th, 2008 at 01:07am
I just dont know what I do Neutral
threeam.
Geek
threeam.
August 16th, 2008 at 05:26pm
I would be completely screwed.
CurlyFries
Idiot
CurlyFries

Mibba
August 16th, 2008 at 05:43pm
More like what would happen to ppl on several forums if GD didn't exist? That's the real question.
viva la gloria.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
viva la gloria.
September 19th, 2008 at 08:49am
If Green Day didn't exist? Well, it's hard to think about it. Billie could still pursue some part in the music business, but not as someone in Green Day. Or he could go to college, pursue a college degree and be a perfectly normal family man. Who could play really awesome music. Rather, there'd be a nice record label handled by BJA. Mike might go and stick to the coffee shop thing. He might also do good opening some fast food or something. Tre... Something really weird and/or strange.

But to be honest, I can't imagine Green Day not being Green Day. It's like imagining chocolate not being chocolate, or coffee not being coffee. You get the point.

And if Green Day didn't exist? GSB won't be here, I won't be posting this message, and I'd probably be listening to extremely awful mainstream pop and hip-hop acts *shudder*
Register