What Would It Be Like If Green Day Broke Up In 2000?

AuthorMessage
R A V E
Geek
R A V E
November 12th, 2006 at 04:42am
i'd lose the will to live.
since i've been listning to GD i've been introduced to other bands. and punk rock wouldnt have the same influence if Green day broke up. It wouldn't be as free, do you know what i mean?
Burn_My_Photograph
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Burn_My_Photograph
December 2nd, 2006 at 12:16pm
Well there wouldn't be any teenies.

I probably would have been a chav or something... I can't see that. At all. Spose I would have sunk deeper into depression because the bands I like were all influenced by Green Day.

I'd still have Queen I suppose.

What a happy topic this is lol.
Elegantly Wasted
King For A Couple Of Days
Elegantly Wasted
December 2nd, 2006 at 12:24pm
O_o There would still be teenies around if GD had split. They would just be into a different band..

But, if they had split, I almost definately wouldn't be into rock. Or at least the type of rock I'm into now..
-imagines a world without HIM or MCR- O_O
Thank God for Green Day...
Sakah
Idiot
Sakah

Mibba
December 2nd, 2006 at 04:05pm
I would've been another brainwashed teenager like people in my school, listening to rap and country Sad
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
December 2nd, 2006 at 04:34pm
rock_music_GD:
I'd still have no purpose. I've been into Green Day for two or three years, and they gave me a love for music. Green Day saved my life metaphorically, and without them, chances are I would be dead. So I thank my Billie Joe, Mikey and Tre for everything they've done for me every single day. They are my saviors, and if I met them, I would remind them of that.

Love Emily

i agree
green day helps me through some "tough" times. when i feel miserable, i listen to one of their cds and it soothes my pain, so i dont have to resort to cutting.
i vowed to myself that i would never cut... i hope i never will
Betanynin
Geek
Betanynin
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:10pm
I'de Probably Be Alot More Innocent.
I'de Feel Even More Unfufilled.
Id'e Still Be A Teachers Pet.
Id'e Have Never Had Met Some Of The Greatest Friends Who Have Changed My Life.
Xx__SkittleWhisperer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Xx__SkittleWhisperer
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:27pm
arghhhh i dont wanna think about it!!
i probably wouldnt be into punk-rock...i wouldnt have the friends i do...id probably die!! *nightmares*
i wouldnt rebel as much...and id probably be a teachers pet like i was in grade 2!! arghhhhhhh nd i would probably be a bit scared to be myself!! THANK GOD FOR GREEN DAY THEY SAVED MY FUCKING LIFE!! i alwayz listen to them when im down..scratch that i alwayz listen to them...i was really down before nd i almost cut...but green day stopped me. THANK YOU!!! *hugs*
wfougoafoihqfe
Falling In Love With The Board
wfougoafoihqfe
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:29pm
i wouldntve had my mad obsessive plase.

i porbably wouldnt be introduced into the music i like now.
Your X Lover is Dead
Geek
Your X Lover is Dead
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:31pm
i would be a prep, because they got me into the punk scene and all that, and i go to a prep school so i would have been formed into a nasty little preppy bitch.
strummer92
Jackass
strummer92
December 3rd, 2006 at 06:39pm
I just probaly be like damn they were good band
†Gladdy_Webster†
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
†Gladdy_Webster†
December 3rd, 2006 at 06:44pm
GD was my first concert..and without that.. no concert..Smile! i love green Day! woot!
Feesh
Geek
Feesh

Blog
December 3rd, 2006 at 06:54pm
They would be recognized as a legendary punk band and they would reunite and their shows would cost $120 bucks.
Arctic Monkey_
Geek
Arctic Monkey_
December 4th, 2006 at 06:49am
easy...blink 182, and all the other pop rock bands
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
December 4th, 2006 at 04:05pm
I would never see them play live. I never saw them live so Im hoping that on the nxt tour they will come over here.
*heart*hand*grenade*
Geek
*heart*hand*grenade*
December 5th, 2006 at 10:20pm
I'd probably would not have a fave band. Period. SAD
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
December 6th, 2006 at 06:49am
peacefull!
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
December 6th, 2006 at 07:07am
Well, GSB probably wouldn't exsist. I probably would have committed suicide, and I wouldn't have been influenced to started a band with my friend.
pUnk-buBBle
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
pUnk-buBBle
December 6th, 2006 at 08:16am
i would like die...

and i wouldnt be here.. to like annoy u's.. how sad would that be?? i mean c'mon i would do anything 4 green day!
FeeneyKid
Jackass
FeeneyKid
December 6th, 2006 at 08:28am
I really dont know what Id be like. Im not sure if Id like them because it was a friend of mine who introduced them to me, and who knows if she would have still liked them. Id probably have my long waist length hair (as opposed to my current slightly-outgrown fauxhawk) and... Id probably be seriously into hip hop and things that are pink O_O
tre's_basketcase
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
tre's_basketcase
December 6th, 2006 at 09:10am
well if they broke up in 2000 they would have half there fans they have now. and i would only be 2 one green day concert. and sure i would still be absesed(sp) w/ them but there would be nuttin new to talk about and we would have no new cd's and them evertually everyone would forget about htem like journey or meatloaf(but he's still around!!!) but people and bands like that. or we would never forget about them like ac/dc or van halen bands like that but still it would be very different.!!!!!!

don't worry about what people think, they don't do it often!!! Laughing
Register