Madeluxx

Mibba
April 4th, 2006 at 01:09pm
I'm listenin to Bathwater right now. Cool Gwen Stefani owns me Very Happy
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
April 4th, 2006 at 01:10pm
they were one of my favorites in 1st grade!
Tre lives in my closet
Geek
Tre lives in my closet
April 4th, 2006 at 06:51pm
No Doubt is awesome! i hope/cant wait till they get back together. IF that ever happens now that Gwen's got a taste of going multi-platnuim and being in the Guiness (sp?) Book of World Records (#1 selling song on iTunes or something like that.)
I love thier song Making Out! i don't know why though, I just do. ^>^
But i like a couple of songs off Gwen's CD. I have it too. O.o
katierocks
Geek
katierocks
April 4th, 2006 at 06:55pm
i like the old no doubt better than the new no doubt. i like the "i'm just a girl" period more than the "hey baby" period.
Tre lives in my closet
Geek
Tre lives in my closet
April 4th, 2006 at 06:58pm
katierocks:
i like the old no doubt better than the new no doubt. i like the "i'm just a girl" period more than the "hey baby" period.
interesting way of putting it. I was too young to know what era's of No Doubt there was. Embarassed
neen bean
Addict
neen bean

Blog
April 4th, 2006 at 07:07pm
i like they're song hella good.. it's so fuckin catchy!
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 5th, 2006 at 07:52am
i'm_the+Evil_monkey:
i like they're song hella good.. it's so fuckin catchy!

That song is the shit! It's absoloutely awesome - one of my favourite's next to Don't Speak.. Cool
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
April 8th, 2006 at 08:49pm
"Eh." Is what I think of her solo career.
I don't really pay attention.
Know when I DID pay attention?
Listen to "Tragic Kingdom."
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 9th, 2006 at 08:15am
DesensitizedBroad:

Yeah I'm not really that fussed about her solo career...it's not bad but it's no where near as good as Tragic Kingdom times...
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
April 18th, 2006 at 08:21pm
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:

Yeah I'm not really that fussed about her solo career...it's not bad but it's no where near as good as Tragic Kingdom times...

Jeez. those were the good 'ol days. I bought "Tragic Kingdom" when I heard "Just A Girl", but I knew about them from "total Hate" with Sublime. That song is a DAMN MASTERPIECE. If ya haven't heard it, listen it's really good.
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
April 18th, 2006 at 08:33pm
No Doubt was a pretty good band.There aren't a lot of bands with girls as singers.

Too bad Gwen is solo now.She was at her best when she was with No Doubt.
neen bean
Addict
neen bean

Blog
April 18th, 2006 at 08:41pm
gwen lost it... no doubt did her good and she took it for granted and i luv they're songs
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
Geek
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
April 18th, 2006 at 08:44pm
no doubt is better than gwen alone singer... now she s a crap
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 1st, 2006 at 06:02am
DesensitizedBroad:
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:

Jeez. those were the good 'ol days. I bought "Tragic Kingdom" when I heard "Just A Girl", but I knew about them from "total Hate" with Sublime. That song is a DAMN MASTERPIECE. If ya haven't heard it, listen it's really good.

No I haven't heard that! Tragic Kingdom was what I was brought up on! Gwen was so cool back then, she was a rockstar she's gone a bit...'meh' now. No Doubt need to get back together quick! *starts chant* no doubt, no doubt!
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
May 2nd, 2006 at 02:06pm
Reality Is Due:
There aren't a lot of bands with girls as singers.

There are loads.
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
May 2nd, 2006 at 02:08pm
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:

No I haven't heard that! Tragic Kingdom was what I was brought up on! Gwen was so cool back then, she was a rockstar she's gone a bit...'meh' now. No Doubt need to get back together quick! *starts chant* no doubt, no doubt!
I knowww. If I see those Harashuku (I can't spell) girls once more, I'm going to rip my hair out. They were fun at first, now they're just irritating.
But No Doubt's last single (It's My Life) was actually good. So they should get in a studio TOGETHER and record more albums.
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
May 5th, 2006 at 10:14am
Unsatisfied.:
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:

They actually are...they're just waiting for Gwen to have her baby.So i guess i'm KINDA happy. I just don't wanna wait THAT long.

I knowww. If I see those Harashuku (I can't spell) girls once more, I'm going to rip my hair out. They were fun at first, now they're just irritating.
But No Doubt's last single (It's My Life) was actually good. So they should get in a studio TOGETHER and record more albums.
Madeluxx
Madeluxx

Mibba
May 5th, 2006 at 12:56pm
DesensitizedBroad:
Unsatisfied.:
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:
Madeluxx:
DesensitizedBroad:

They actually are...they're just waiting for Gwen to have her baby.So i guess i'm KINDA happy. I just don't wanna wait THAT long.

They did a brilliant copy of 'It's My Life'! And I agree with the thing about the Harajuku girls or however you spell it! Laughing
sugarfucking
sugarfucking
May 5th, 2006 at 12:57pm
Harajuku. xD.
It's been a while since I've seen that word, I thought it was Harashuku. xD.
[/offtopic]

I've never heard the original version of It's My Life.
Register