A Note Never Came Easy

AuthorMessage
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
May 5th, 2006 at 10:20pm
Okay. Fuck it. I can't get every letter to go bold, and do everything else. Screw it. Ugh.

My attention span isn't large enough to fix it. Evil or Very Mad
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
May 5th, 2006 at 11:45pm
STEEFF. Kiss IMISSYOU
Milk
King For A Couple Of Days
Milk

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 01:05am
Wow. I am stunned. Do you know what? I have an opinion. Do you know what I would do? I would bring Stef back. Wanna know how? It is a dream. Billie Joe passed out before Stef, and was dreaming this all happened. He is in a coma. When he wakes up he is delusional and thinks Stef is dead. She isn't. Billie Joe was the one who had a pole through his leg and a head injury. Stef... umm, broke her leg, and fractured her arm... or something... that's just my idea. I'm gonna post this in the comments of your story, too Razz

OMG I love you Stef!!! You should make Stef come back... we all can't stand Billie Joe going insane... we fell in love with her. Now guess what? We need her almost as much as Billie Joe does!! Please take my idea into consideration Smile
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 6th, 2006 at 06:55am
iamkiller:
STEEFF. Kiss IMISSYOU

Moose I miss you too! Kiss How are you?
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 6th, 2006 at 06:56am
Saint of Denial:
Wow. I am stunned. Do you know what? I have an opinion. Do you know what I would do? I would bring Stef back. Wanna know how? It is a dream. Billie Joe passed out before Stef, and was dreaming this all happened. He is in a coma. When he wakes up he is delusional and thinks Stef is dead. She isn't. Billie Joe was the one who had a pole through his leg and a head injury. Stef... umm, broke her leg, and fractured her arm... or something... that's just my idea. I'm gonna post this in the comments of your story, too Razz

OMG I love you Stef!!! You should make Stef come back... we all can't stand Billie Joe going insane... we fell in love with her. Now guess what? We need her almost as much as Billie Joe does!! Please take my idea into consideration Smile

Ive had so many people tell me their ideas, Im quite flattered! Ive made a song for the story though and it's going on my bands album. Its called Your Coma, and Ill post it asap.

And Im making a slide show now and so far it's pretty neat. Cool I just need some graphics made of Stef and Billie Joe...
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 6th, 2006 at 04:33pm
PART 4 SUBMITTED.
Misanthropist
Post Whore
Misanthropist
May 6th, 2006 at 04:40pm
YAY!
Invader_ZIM_31
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Invader_ZIM_31
May 6th, 2006 at 08:36pm
yayness! *jumps up and down with joy*
Milk
Milk

Mibba Blog
May 6th, 2006 at 11:15pm
billie_joe_fit:
Saint of Denial:

Ive had so many people tell me their ideas, Im quite flattered! Ive made a song for the story though and it's going on my bands album. Its called Your Coma, and Ill post it asap.

And Im making a slide show now and so far it's pretty neat. Cool I just need some graphics made of Stef and Billie Joe...

...You like my idea?

And I must hear the song.
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
May 6th, 2006 at 11:40pm
Hey Lisa and Shaybay!!!
Did you know that we're referred to, as "the Ellesons?"

HAHAHAHA. lmao Ok, so maybe it's not that funny. But see if I give a fuck.....

Aww, nevermind. Cause I'm always up for a fuck. XD

I was on someone's journal, and they were saying how there were 3 people with a screen name having to do with "orange mocha frappacino"

And Saint of Denial (Hello btw) said:
" What about the Ellesons?
There's 3 of them, too. Hahah they all love billie_joe_fit's stories XD"

Damn right we love Stef's stories!
Makes you feel noticed, eh? I've always loved people who spectated my sex.
Laughing
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
May 7th, 2006 at 04:05am
Hubert Elleson:
Hey Lisa and Shaybay!!!

I was on someone's journal, and they were saying how there were 3 people with a screen name having to do with "orange mocha frappacino"

Laughing

lmfao!!!

i feel very noticed.... Very HappyVery Happy

buuuuuut.. we cant forget how we got the name Elleson.
and there are moer than three Ellesons.. ´they are just hidden Ellesons..
and then there is the Elle.
mom. Very Happy
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 7th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Saint of Denial:
billie_joe_fit:
Saint of Denial:

...You like my idea?

And I must hear the song.

Yeah, I liek the idea. So many people have given me them its pretty amazing and Im quite flattered!
Bubb Alida Elleson
Geek
Bubb Alida Elleson
May 7th, 2006 at 06:57pm
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YAY!!!!
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
May 7th, 2006 at 07:28pm
Wiglton Elleson:
Hubert Elleson:
Hey Lisa and Shaybay!!!

Laughing

lmfao!!!

i feel very noticed.... Very HappyVery Happy

buuuuuut.. we cant forget how we got the name Elleson.
and there are moer than three Ellesons.. ´they are just hidden Ellesons..
and then there is the Elle.
mom. Very Happy

Yes of course there are others! Hahaha. Elle. Mom. I still think she's shocked, that she's our "mom" Smile

Of course we can't forget how we got our names. O_O
That was one of the greatest times of my life. That was probably one of the peaks of my obsession with GSB. And soon school will be out, and I'll never get off of GSB again. Very Happy
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
May 7th, 2006 at 07:28pm
Bubb Alida Elleson:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA YAY!!!!

I love you.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 8th, 2006 at 11:42am
Here are some pictures that were made, curtsey of Valentine of Steph and Billie Joe together.

EDIT: I took them out, Im still working on them. Shifty
Invader_ZIM_31
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Invader_ZIM_31
May 8th, 2006 at 09:53pm
billie_joe_fit:

Ohhh, Pretty Eyes!!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
May 9th, 2006 at 09:19am
Invader_ZIM_31: