AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 03:09am
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Yeah. Lik.:
May 13 <3:
Lik doens't seem to care about meeting her friends, she lies to them too, and money is more important than them, so she can go and get fucked.

Meg needs to realise that $500 doesn't shit out of nowhere and that Lik didn't lie, she told the truth: when she thought she could go, she said she would. And as soon as I realised I couldn't, I told Hannah ASAP. It's not like I fucking knew I couldn't go all this time. What about Cherie, or Alex? Nah, only I get shit for not going.

Its $575 for airfares for me.

Alex is a dickhead who wouldnt reply to me because "people are around him", I swear tomorrow when i try and ring him and someone puts him on the phone.... Cassie will be biting Alex's head off and not the head he wants in my mouth. Im super pissed at him.

But isnt it waaaay cheaper for you? Confused

The Getaway Plan sound okay, do they have a myspace?

I've been working for three weeks straight and recieved no pay. I have to scrape money together wach week for transport to and from work each day, plus my internet bills 'cos I don't want it cut off, not to mention I have a birthday party on Sunday and all I have is $50. It's not like I'm sitting here going, "Ahahha, what fools, they thought I was coming!". I had to decided today what I was going to do, and that was it. Hannah's mum wants the money NOW, and I won't have any way to pay her for at least two weeks. So what am I to do? Rob a bank?

Yep, I put the MySpace link in my first post, but they only have one song up. Their PureVolume only has the same song up too, unfortunately. But you can download the songs from their demo off their MySpace.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 03:14am
Yeah. Lik.:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Yeah. Lik.:
May 13 <3:
Lik doens't seem to care about meeting her friends, she lies to them too, and money is more important than them, so she can go and get fucked.

Meg needs to realise that $500 doesn't shit out of nowhere and that Lik didn't lie, she told the truth: when she thought she could go, she said she would. And as soon as I realised I couldn't, I told Hannah ASAP. It's not like I fucking knew I couldn't go all this time. What about Cherie, or Alex? Nah, only I get shit for not going.

Its $575 for airfares for me.

Alex is a dickhead who wouldnt reply to me because "people are around him", I swear tomorrow when i try and ring him and someone puts him on the phone.... Cassie will be biting Alex's head off and not the head he wants in my mouth. Im super pissed at him.

But isnt it waaaay cheaper for you? Confused

The Getaway Plan sound okay, do they have a myspace?

I've been working for three weeks straight and recieved no pay. I have to scrape money together wach week for transport to and from work each day, plus my internet bills 'cos I don't want it cut off, not to mention I have a birthday party on Sunday and all I have is $50. It's not like I'm sitting here going, "Ahahha, what fools, they thought I was coming!". I had to decided today what I was going to do, and that was it. Hannah's mum wants the money NOW, and I won't have any way to pay her for at least two weeks. So what am I to do? Rob a bank?

Yep, I put the MySpace link in my first post, but they only have one song up. Their PureVolume only has the same song up too, unfortunately. But you can download the songs from their demo off their MySpace.

Fair enough, Alex on the other hand not talking to me cause people are around him on the other hand so couldve sent his passport application months ago when he was still working at that hotel but didnt so he has no excuse and i swear, im going to go so off at him and his lame excuses. Bitch.

Okay cool, i'll go have a listen.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 03:22am
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Fair enough, Alex on the other hand not talking to me cause people are around him on the other hand so couldve sent his passport application months ago when he was still working at that hotel but didnt so he has no excuse and i swear, im going to go so off at him and his lame excuses. Bitch.

It's not too late for him to get a passport, though. He honestly does have no excuse.

Tell me what you think!
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 03:24am
Yeah. Lik.:
Heartbreak In Stereo:

It's not too late for him to get a passport, though. He honestly does have no excuse.

Tell me what you think!

He put the application in like 2 weeks ago. Rolling Eyes Oh yeah its gonna get here by my birthday and everything. Rolling Eyes Fucking dickhead.

Okay! I will!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 03:33am
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Yeah. Lik.:
Heartbreak In Stereo:

Tell me what you think!

He put the application in like 2 weeks ago. Rolling Eyes Oh yeah its gonna get here by my birthday and everything. Rolling Eyes Fucking dickhead.

Okay! I will!

You can get an emergency passport. You pay a little bit extra, but can get it in 24 or 48 hours, I forget which. Can't he do that? Still heaps of time until May.

YAY! -waitz- A Toast to The Burning Estate is actually my fave on the EP.
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
April 15th, 2006 at 03:37am
Yeah. Lik.:
May 13 <3:

Because you told me that you're "def" coming to QLD. remember this?

I Love Awkward Boy.

Apr 8, 2006 3:46 PM

By the way, yeah, I'm def coming to QLD. Yeah. Kbi.

So you work at a travel agency but you can;t get cheap flights to QLD for yourself?

And yes, because i can really give Alex shit Rolling Eyes

and why didn't I give Cherie shit? because she actually told me that she couldn't come, because she didn't tell me several times how she's "def" coming. and because she actually wanted to come, but she needed to get her car fixed, but to you it's just a waste of money.

funny that you only told Hannah.

What about the bit where you told Hannah that you don't care about meeting Cassie, Coffin or me? You told her something to that affect. and how is it a waste of money?

I'm coming down to Melbourne either on the Christmas holidays or the June/July ones so i can come see Charlie and what not, and i'm not even going there for a concert, i'm going down there to see someone i care about. it's not a waste of money.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 03:54am
Yeah. Lik.:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Yeah. Lik.:
Heartbreak In Stereo:

Tell me what you think!

Okay! I will!

You can get an emergency passport. You pay a little bit extra, but can get it in 24 or 48 hours, I forget which. Can't he do that? Still heaps of time until May.

YAY! -waitz- A Toast to The Burning Estate is actually my fave on the EP.

Ah well, he didnt tell me that. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I like 'em. UpI'll look and see if 78's has their EP....
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 03:55am
May 13 <3:

I Love Awkward Boy.

Yeah, I was definately coming because my manager let me. It' the fact I have no money tight NOW, and Hannah's mum wants the money. You want me to say, "Sorry Norma, I'll pay you when I want to"?

May 13 <3:
So you work at a travel agency but you can;t get cheap flights to QLD for yourself?

Correct? I started there three weeks ago. How the hell am I supossed to be demanding discounts already? I haven't made any money for them, and now I'm supossed to get a cheap holiday?

May 13 <3:

and why didn't I give Cherie shit? because she actually told me that she couldn't come, because she didn't tell me several times how she's "def" coming. and because she actually wanted to come, but she needed to get her car fixed, but to you it's just a waste of money.

Yeah, that's right Meg, I never actually wanted to come. You got it right in one. Well done Up

May 13 <3:

She's the one I owe money too. She called me so I told her. I was still at work when she called and I only decided this morning. When did I have time to tell everyone else?

May 13 <3:
What about the bit where you told Hannah that you don't care about meeting Cassie, Coffin or me? You told her something to that affect. and how is it a waste of money?

Yeah, you wanna make sure I said that? The only reason I'm GOING is to SEE YOU KIDS. You think I'm going for the gig? I could have fucking seen them in my own state, why would I travel so far? I was going only to see you all. I have no money right now. In two weeks I will. But then it will be too late for Hannah's mother. Do you understand?

May 13 <3:
I'm coming down to Melbourne either on the Christmas holidays or the June/July ones so i can come see Charlie and what not, and i'm not even going there for a concert, i'm going down there to see someone i care about. it's not a waste of money.

Shut up about the waste of money. If I had the money, I would gladly pay Norma right now and come up there. I worked on my long weekend so I could have May 13th off, ok? I fought with my mum to let me go, ok? I felt like shit having to take my words back, ok? Didn't I offer to bring ALL of you to Melb for just a few days? If I was concerned about money, would I do that? It's just that I CAN'T PAY HANNAH'S MOTHER NOW. END OF.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 15th, 2006 at 04:18am
Yeah. Lik.:
May 13 <3:

I Love Awkward Boy.

Yeah, I was definately coming because my manager let me. It' the fact I have no money tight NOW, and Hannah's mum wants the money. You want me to say, "Sorry Norma, I'll pay you when I want to"?

May 13 <3:

Correct? I started there three weeks ago. How the hell am I supossed to be demanding discounts already? I haven't made any money for them, and now I'm supossed to get a cheap holiday?

May 13 <3:

Yeah, that's right Meg, I never actually wanted to come. You got it right in one. Well done Up

May 13 <3:

She's the one I owe money too. She called me so I told her. I was still at work when she called and I only decided this morning. When did I have time to tell everyone else?

May 13 <3:

Yeah, you wanna make sure I said that? The only reason I'm GOING is to SEE YOU KIDS. You think I'm going for the gig? I could have fucking seen them in my own state, why would I travel so far? I was going only to see you all. I have no money right now. In two weeks I will. But then it will be too late for Hannah's mother. Do you understand?

May 13 <3:

Shut up about the waste of money. If I had the money, I would gladly pay Norma right now and come up there. I worked on my long weekend so I could have May 13th off, ok? I fought with my mum to let me go, ok? I felt like shit having to take my words back, ok? Didn't I offer to bring ALL of you to Melb for just a few days? If I was concerned about money, would I do that? It's just that I CAN'T PAY HANNAH'S MOTHER NOW. END OF.
so what, her mum is asking for 500 bucks? Rolling Eyes

and besides, even before TLE's shows were announced you said you were gonna come here in May, so you had had awhile to save up some money. You could have gotten a job a few years ago, and had a bunch of money saved up, but you didn't.

And if you really wanted to come you would have started saving money awhile ago. Rolling Eyes

Well you're on the internet now aren't you? what about Charlie and Kathleen, have you even told them yet?

You said something to that affect.

And if you'll have it in two weeks why don't you ask your mum if you can borrow a bit of money and you'll pay her back in two weeks?

Funny that you offered to bring all of us down, i thought you only booked international flights.
Doof Doof.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Doof Doof.
April 15th, 2006 at 04:26am
ive seen them live. hehe. they are good
sid teh rocker
King For A Couple Of Days
sid teh rocker
April 15th, 2006 at 05:07am
Accidently saw them with TBS. They were okay. Hugged the bassist.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 08:51pm
May 13 <3:
so what, her mum is

international flights.

Hobo thread. I don't want my topic getting locked.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 08:52pm
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Ah well, he didnt tell me that. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I like 'em. UpI'll look and see if 78's has their EP....

Awesome Cool It should only be $10, that's what I got mine for. But like I said, i'm willing to upload it if you don't want to buy.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 16th, 2006 at 11:53pm
I'ma definatly going to Come Together, Hannah! Brother booked the tickets yesterday. ^_^
tres_drummer_girl
Geek
tres_drummer_girl
April 26th, 2006 at 09:29pm
heck yes they're my favorite band!

me and my best mate Nat met Matt and Clint at that Moonee Ponds thingy
oh yes and we gave clint those roses...and matt has some too but you cant see them in the pic..he commented me on myspace that he put them in a vase and he loved them ^_^
i'm between clint and matt

and I got some really good shots of Matt performing...I was in the front of the mosh as always...at the barrier..me n nat have the best 2 person mosh team ever!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 26th, 2006 at 11:18pm
That's so rad! I didn't know TGP commented on MySpace's, you lucky girl. And I have the same shirt as your friend =]

lmfao I remember we were buying merch, then the beginning of "A Toast To The Burning Estate" started, and I started making this mad dash for the crowd ^_^

Anyway, awesome photo. TGP were def. one of the better bands that day.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 26th, 2006 at 11:51pm
I'm meeting them tommorow and seeing them play a small show Retard
"x"
"x"
April 29th, 2006 at 10:56pm
May 13 <33:
I'm meeting them tommorow and seeing them play a small show Retard
No you're not.
"x"
"x"
April 29th, 2006 at 10:57pm
tres_drummer_girl:
heck yes they're my favorite band!

me and my best mate Nat met Matt and Clint at that Moonee Ponds thingy
oh yes and we gave clint those roses...and matt has some too but you cant see them in the pic..he commented me on myspace that he put them in a vase and he loved them ^_^
i'm between clint and matt

and I got some really good shots of Matt performing...I was in the front of the mosh as always...at the barrier..me n nat have the best 2 person mosh team ever!
You were looking at me at Green Day in December. You had "GSB Bitch" and "tres_drummer_girl" written on your arm. I saw youuuu.
read profile information.
King For A Couple Of Days
read profile information.
April 29th, 2006 at 11:08pm
I lost my Getaway Plan sticker ;_;
Register