Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 25th, 2006 at 03:49pm
TreCoolFluffedMyGarfield:
Reason I like Bush:
1. He is against abortion

2. He is for the death penalty

3. He is against gay rights

4. Iraq was a threat(but so was Afghanistan, and we still went there first!).

And many other reasons.

1. It's the women's right to choose. Plus, most people that have abortions wouldn't take care of or be able to afford a child.

2. Oh, yes. We should murder people like savages.

3. Gays will never, ever, change the life you choose to live. Why should you change theirs?

4. Iraq was not a threat. Afghanistan was. Bush falsely belived that Iraq was in the possession of weapons of mass destruction, which, of course, they weren't.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
May 25th, 2006 at 03:56pm
Stay on topic please Wink
This is turning into a debate about Bush..
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
May 25th, 2006 at 05:06pm
sheepless and redundant:
Reason I like Bush:

And many other reasons.

1. It's the women's right to choose. Plus, most people that have abortions wouldn't take care of or be able to afford a child.

3. Gays will never, ever, change the life you choose to live. Why should you change theirs?

4. Iraq was not a threat. Afghanistan was. Bush falsely belived that Iraq was in the possession of weapons of mass destruction, which, of course, they weren't.

FUCK THIS!! There is no reason to fight about this. Plus, they told us to "STAY ON TOPIC," so I'm going to do that. But I have my reasons, and they are not what you think they are. If you want to continue this fine! But we can't do it here!
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 25th, 2006 at 08:57pm
sheepless and redundant:
Reason I like Bush:

And many other reasons.

FUCK THIS!! There is no reason to fight about this. Plus, they told us to "STAY ON TOPIC," so I'm going to do that. But I have my reasons, and they are not what you think they are. If you want to continue this fine! But we can't do it here!

Okay, cool. I wasn't accusing you personally, I was making a general statement about Bush. Sorry, wrong thread.
By the way, I love your name Cool
freedumb
Idiot
freedumb
May 25th, 2006 at 09:00pm
I don't like him.. AT ALL

he spent like 1000000000000 dollars on war.. and we need to get our asses out of Iraq.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
May 25th, 2006 at 09:02pm
Captin Crunch:
I don't like him.. AT ALL

he spent like 1000000000000 dollars on war.. and we need to get our asses out of Iraq.

We have now officially moved on Very Happy
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
May 25th, 2006 at 09:03pm
I like the fact that Green Day have spoken up about politics. It gives me faith to know that there are people who actually care about spreading the word on topics such as these. Many bands in the past have done the same; who are we to dictate whether Green Day do or not?
steady riot.
steady riot.
May 25th, 2006 at 09:53pm
They're hardly singing about politics. Their "political" message, was common sence, and said by most people, before them. It's not a very effective message.
I prefer their non-"political" music.
Homosexual Spencer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Homosexual Spencer

Mibba
May 26th, 2006 at 05:58pm
I think if enough people listen then they will get something done about stuff.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 26th, 2006 at 07:02pm
DementedAngel:
I think if enough people listen then they will get something done about stuff.
Well, obviously not.
Megan.
Falling In Love With The Board
Megan.
May 26th, 2006 at 07:12pm
AI was not polotics. Sure, one song maybe, and the name of the album, but get over it. It's not political, Billie Joe is not political, Tre Cool is not political, Mike Dirnt is not political. Green Day is not political. No matter how hard they try, they aren't. If they want to be political, they can start by learning politics.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
May 26th, 2006 at 07:19pm
Megan.:
Billie Joe is not political, Tre Cool is not political, Mike Dirnt is not political

Ugh .. that freaks me out ._. .. he has a last name too.

And .. it's a strange qurstion at all. I like them being political .. though I wouldn't call them poitcal o_O
Megan.
Megan.
May 26th, 2006 at 07:27pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
Megan.:
Billie Joe is not political, Tre Cool is not political, Mike Dirnt is not political

Ugh .. that freaks me out ._. .. he has a last name too.

And .. it's a strange qurstion at all. I like them being political .. though I wouldn't call them poitcal o_O

I think I know that. Maybe I just didn't feel like typing out his full name, huh?
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
May 26th, 2006 at 07:43pm
Megan.:
AI was not polotics. Sure, one song maybe, and the name of the album, but get over it. It's not political, Billie Joe is not political, Tre Cool is not political, Mike Dirnt is not political. Green Day is not political. No matter how hard they try, they aren't. If they want to be political, they can start by learning politics.
That's what i've been saying all along.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
May 26th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Megan.:
damn straight.

it was funny in English one time, we'd just started poetry and my teacher was asking us about song lyrics and what do people write lyrics about and then she was asking about different bands and singers and what not. and it was funny how they were saying that Green Day write political lyrics. And then it was funny when that AI is only one of their albums, they have nine, and anyway it isn't political. most of the class were all "eh:" and one girl told me to shut up lmfao

it was funnier at the time.
Last Kennedy Alive
Geek
Last Kennedy Alive
May 26th, 2006 at 09:08pm
I think some ppl can't form their own ideas, so they follow something or someone else. that's why green day talking about politics it's kinda necessary, cuz ppl lost in the subject could take their point of view, as they like the band or something.

it's okay for me anyway
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 27th, 2006 at 12:59am
[Flawless Error]:
I like the fact that Green Day have spoken up about politics. It gives me faith to know that there are people who actually care about spreading the word on topics such as these. Many bands in the past have done the same; who are we to dictate whether Green Day do or not?

Hells yes Five
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
May 27th, 2006 at 12:39pm
Annie Victim:
[Flawless Error]:

Hells yes Five
Five
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
July 5th, 2006 at 11:25pm
it's all right i guess. as long as it sounds good, it's fine by me.
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
Geek
madelyntastic{b.m.s}©
July 6th, 2006 at 10:03pm
Who cares? It's fucking Green Day.
You're a real fan if you love ALL
of their music. And I just so
happen to..
Register