- Comic Relief Doctor Who 2005
- The Christmas Invasion 2005
- New Earth 2006 [47% downloaded]
- Tooth and Claw 2006
- School Reunion 2006
- The Girl in the Fireplace 2006
- Rise of the Cybermen 2006
- The Age of Steel 2006 [6% downloaded]

The funny thing is..I'll probably get the box set anyway, so I don't quite know exactly why I'm downloading them all lmfao. Ohh well...I'm on study leave, so it's just something to do I suppose.
Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 08:38am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
The Edited List

- The Parting of the Ways 2005

- Tooth and Claw 2006
- School Reunion 2006

The funny thing is..I'll probably get the box set anyway, so I don't quite know exactly why I'm downloading them all lmfao. Ohh well...I'm on study leave, so it's just something to do I suppose.

Where are you downloading them from? Do you need some kinda special... thing Laughing
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 09:30am
~lexy~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
The Edited List

- Tooth and Claw 2006
- School Reunion 2006

Where are you downloading them from? Do you need some kinda special... thing Laughing

I get mine from LimeWire Retard
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
May 24th, 2006 at 09:49am
<3_laura the skankā„¢:
~lexy~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
The Edited List

- Tooth and Claw 2006
- School Reunion 2006

I get mine from LimeWire Retard

i use limewire aswell.
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 10:12am
I'll have to get that then if you send it won't work Retard
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 10:55am
Yeah I use Limewire
If you get it though, make sure you install Adaware if you havent already got it.
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 11:27am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Yeah I use Limewire
If you get it though, make sure you install Adaware if you havent already got it.

It wouldn't work so I uninstalled it Sad I guess no more Doctor Who until FP gets back Sad
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 12:02pm
What thingy did she use? Was it the yousendit version that you pay for? Or something else?

If it was just normal yousendit then that's weird 'cause it wouldn't let me Think
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
What thingy did she use? Was it the yousendit version that you pay for? Or something else?

If it was just normal yousendit then that's weird 'cause it wouldn't let me Think

Not sure, sorry lol Laughing I wonder where shes gone Confused
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 12:08pm
Lmao..I'm sure she'll be back soon Very Happy

By the way, does anyone know what Torchwood is? I mean..I know the Prime Minister called on them in New Earth and the Doctor got all RAWR and started being a bitch xD but what actually is it? 'Cause I read/heard somewhere that we'd find out more later..or something o_o
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:14pm
This is what Queen Victoria said in Tooth and Claw

I saw last night, that Great Britain has enemies beyond imagination, and we must defend our borders on all sides. I propose an institute to investigate these strange happenings and to fight them. I would call it 'Torchwood'. The Torchwood Institute. And if this Doctor should return, he should beware - because Torchwood will be waiting.
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:15pm
And there is gonna be a spin off series called 'Torchwood' that has Captain Jack in it, I think that's later this year, between this series and the next series of Doctor Who, so we should find out more then Cool
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

By the way, does anyone know what Torchwood is? I mean..I know the Prime Minister called on them in New Earth and the Doctor got all RAWR and started being a bitch xD but what actually is it? 'Cause I read/heard somewhere that we'd find out more later..or something o_o
Very Happy I am SO glad you asked.

Torchwood is the name of the estate in Tooth And Claw. After noticing the name, Queen Victoria set up a top secret institute to protect Earth from aliens (including our darling Doctor). Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who. Like Bad Wolf last year, it's been popping up in each episode (except Girl In The Fireplace - Russel T Davies never told Steven Moffat anything about it apparently).

Torchwood is also a spin-off series in the making, written by Russel T Davies (30 pages written so far, or so I hear). It follows the story of Captain Jack Harkness. Last year when we first met him we discovered that he had had a blackout of the past few years, which he can't remember anything of. During those years he was working for Torchwood (Which might have to do with why the Doctor didn't trust Jack when he first met him - he may have sensed something, or maybe he just didn't like the fact that he couldn't remember what he had been doing), and I'm pretty sure that is what the spin-off series will be about.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 12:31pm
Thanks guys!!!!

That'll be why I didnt hear it on tooth and claw...it would have been right at the end, and my version of it cuts out just after the Doctor and Rose leave in the tardis.

But now I know Cool
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:36pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Thanks guys!!!!

That'll be why I didnt hear it on tooth and claw...it would have been right at the end, and my version of it cuts out just after the Doctor and Rose leave in the tardis.

But now I know Cool

You're welcome Cool Even though I wasn't quite as helpful Laughing
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:39pm
~lexy~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Thanks guys!!!!

But now I know Cool

Very Happy Hey, it's tough being a nerd.
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:41pm
Lonely Angel <3:
~lexy~:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Thanks guys!!!!

But now I know Cool

Very Happy Hey, it's tough being a nerd.

Hee hee Laughing
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 12:41pm
I'm soo obsessed with Torchwood.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 24th, 2006 at 12:42pm
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Very Happy I am SO glad you asked.

Torchwood is the name of the estate in Tooth And Claw. After noticing the name, Queen Victoria set up a top secret institute to protect Earth from aliens (including our darling Doctor). Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who. Like Bad Wolf last year, it's been popping up in each episode (except Girl In The Fireplace - Russel T Davies never told Steven Moffat anything about it apparently).

Torchwood is also a spin-off series in the making, written by Russel T Davies (30 pages written so far, or so I hear). It follows the story of Captain Jack Harkness. Last year when we first met him we discovered that he had had a blackout of the past few years, which he can't remember anything of. During those years he was working for Torchwood (Which might have to do with why the Doctor didn't trust Jack when he first met him - he may have sensed something, or maybe he just didn't like the fact that he couldn't remember what he had been doing), and I'm pretty sure that is what the spin-off series will be about.

Ah brilliant a Captin spin off, I friggen that guy he's hilarious, shame they left him behind but then the Doc was just looking for an excuse to get him away from Rose lmfao
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 12:44pm
Oooo how come?

[Sorry you guys'll have to excuse me, I'm a seriously new Doctor Who fan]
Register