AuthorMessage
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 20th, 2006 at 08:34am
Incubus:
Joan of Arc of Suburbia:
Flaming Phalanges!:
Yeah how can you fancy a female doctor if you're straight?

Not that that's important....

Moving on...

But no, female doctor just wouldn't be right.
Oh sexist Surprised haha

But I think they should give the poor guy a chance

That's not sexist.
Its wouldn't be right because we've all got a picture built up in our heads of what the Doctor should be like, Doctor Who has been going since my parents were little kids, and he's always been male, so a female Doctor just seems wrong.

Yeah, it'd be like making Harry Potter into Harriet Potter for the next book or film.

It's the same person, just different actors...
a-dawg.
Falling In Love With The Board
a-dawg.
May 20th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Ok, I need help. The tape fucked up tonight. If anyone could find a way of getting the episode to me, I would be indebted to them forever. thanks.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 20th, 2006 at 07:06pm
Lonely Angel <3:
Ok, I need help. The tape fucked up tonight. If anyone could find a way of getting the episode to me, I would be indebted to them forever. thanks.

I can get it to you for tomorrow night, is that okay?
If I can I mean, but I'll try my very very best Very Happy
Canadian_saint
Idiot
Canadian_saint
May 20th, 2006 at 09:11pm
Oh I can't wait until they start showing the new series in Canada..Im still religiously watching the 2005 dvd with Christopher eccleston Very Happy
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 20th, 2006 at 09:45pm
I've always wondered this..but you know the St Helens thing in your sig...is it rugby league in England St Helens? Or is it another St Helens?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
May 20th, 2006 at 09:48pm
dood. hes scotish. like me Cool thats sick. and no i dont thibk ive heard of him im too lazy to read all of that, so what moivies is he in?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 20th, 2006 at 09:49pm
Doctor Who! ^
Canadian_saint
Idiot
Canadian_saint
May 20th, 2006 at 11:53pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
I've always wondered this..but you know the St Helens thing in your sig...is it rugby league in England St Helens? Or is it another St Helens?

Very Happy No its St Helens in England...and were doing fantastic this year Cool
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 21st, 2006 at 05:45am
Canadian_saint:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Very Happy No its St Helens in England...and were doing fantastic this year Cool

I don't suppose you've seen my location have you Cool Cool
Gawd, we're doing unbelivably terrible this year Sad Sad
We play you in a couple of weeks...I'm going! Very Happy But I somehow think we're gonna loose lmfao
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 21st, 2006 at 05:56am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:

I'm really sorry dude, all Limewire came up with was Tooth and Claw, School Reunion, New Earth, and Rise of the Cybermen. Sad

Incidently, can anyone get The Christmas Invasion to me? I wasn't a Doctor Who fan back then, and I reeeally wanna see it. I'd love you so much..not that I dont anyway! Very Happy
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 21st, 2006 at 07:52am
Arrrgh I didn't see it last night cos I was out with my favourite boys. I'll have to watch it tonight.
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 21st, 2006 at 08:18am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:

Shocked Could you? Thank you!! Very Happy
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 21st, 2006 at 08:19am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:

I'm really sorry dude, all Limewire came up with was Tooth and Claw, School Reunion, New Earth, and Rise of the Cybermen. Sad

Incidently, can anyone get The Christmas Invasion to me? I wasn't a Doctor Who fan back then, and I reeeally wanna see it. I'd love you so much..not that I dont anyway! Very Happy
Aw well. I'll wait till it comes out on YouTube.

I don't know where you could get CI, sorry.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 21st, 2006 at 08:37am
That was really sad when they left Mickey behind and then the Doctor said to Jackie he'd gone home, its almost as if they were ment to fall through that crack in time so Mickey would finally be with his family again, so sweet!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 21st, 2006 at 09:40am
Incubus:
That was really sad when they left Mickey behind and then the Doctor said to Jackie he'd gone home, its almost as if they were ment to fall through that crack in time so Mickey would finally be with his family again, so sweet!
LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING. ;_;
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 21st, 2006 at 09:41am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Canadian_saint:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

I don't suppose you've seen my location have you Cool Cool
Gawd, we're doing unbelivably terrible this year Sad Sad
We play you in a couple of weeks...I'm going! Very Happy But I somehow think we're gonna loose lmfao
... -Doesn't Know Anything About Rugby So Just Brags About Munster Beating Biarritz- GO STRINGER!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 21st, 2006 at 09:42am
Don't You Touch My Belt!:
dood. hes scotish. like me Cool thats sick. and no i dont thibk ive heard of him im too lazy to read all of that, so what moivies is he in?
Harry Potter 4, he played Barty Crouch Junior and he is the new Doctor in Doctor Who.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 21st, 2006 at 11:17am
Lonely Angel <3:
Incubus:
LALALA I'M NOT LISTENING. ;_;

DITTO! *sticks fingers in ears*
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
May 21st, 2006 at 04:10pm
I just caught up! It was so sad when Mickey left, I couldn't believe it. I thought thye'd be able to get back to him but no!! Godddd. And that woman died too! Poor woman.
It was awesome though.
And, I've just watched Blackpool for the first time. It's great, I thought it'd be boring but I actually like it.
Sex.
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 21st, 2006 at 04:12pm
I watched it this evening because I was too busy par-taying last night Cool

It was well good Cool I so knew that Mickey was gonna stay Cool
Register